rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone this is my first post here so plzz dont give negative comments.

I think the way we have been showed Juhi was wrong.😭 Everybody say she is lazy but i dont think so, she did everything alone ofcourse Sachin helped her but every man helped there women. In my view i think she is very caring sometime too much caring.

Give your positive comments. Thank u😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumchee25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I don't feel that way : /
She seems more bossy rather than caring
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i don't have any personal problems with her, but she is not very nice to sachin. i don't think she's lazy though b/c she does do all the cooking and kitchen stuff. i just don't like that she yells at sachin for nothing. πŸ˜• she's not a bad person though...she is pretty nice, but she can be rude at times. like when she had those twins, and she didn't take care of any of the kids left at her house for the day care or even her crying twins, it's these little things that add up and  ruin her image.
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I know she should be more careful.
mariaam thumbnail
Hey Yaaar.... Juhi is my Jaaaaan... She is a very nice person, i have been following her shows from the past 6 years and i have also watched her antakshri episodes with the kids, she was xtremely nice with them... Her behaviour was not only gud but also she was damn friendly with the kids... Here yes eveyone is not 100% acurate... She easily loses her temper which she ahs mentioned in several of her interviews as well... Time will make everything better... Hse and Sachin love eachother alot, if there are fights then there is romance as well in their lives !!! I just wana say she is also a human being... i love her and will always love her !!!😊
*snowflake* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She does have good qualities but her bad ones tend to overshadow them.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Juhi could be a nice person but she fails to prove herself..

she loves Sachin but fails to respect him especially when others are around....

she is not lazy but a perfectionist thinks that only she can do things prefectly....

I dont think the production team is showing her in a wrong way but she is portraying herself in a wrong way.
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mariaam

Hey Yaaar.... Juhi is my Jaaaaan... She is a very nice person, i have been following her shows from the past 6 years and i have also watched her antakshri episodes with the kids, she was xtremely nice with them... Her behaviour was not only gud but also she was damn friendly with the kids... Here yes eveyone is not 100% acurate... She easily loses her temper which she ahs mentioned in several of her interviews as well... Time will make everything better... Hse and Sachin love eachother alot, if there are fights then there is romance as well in their lives !!! I just wana say she is also a human being... i love her and will always love her !!!😊

well said dearπŸ‘πŸΌ
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Juhi seems 30% nice and 70% not so nice ....

svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Juhi could be a nice person but she fails to prove herself..

she loves Sachin but fails to respect him especially when others are around....

she is not lazy but a perfectionist thinks that only she can do things prefectly....

I dont think the production team is showing her in a wrong way but she is portraying herself in a wrong way.

Absolutely correct....Perfect Thinking!