Written Update:- 27th Nov; Aitraaz

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Written Update:- 27 November, 2009; Aitraaz; HDHAA

Part 1
Adi protests and says that he didn't try to rape Mallika. The police say that he had gone to Mallika's house at night and tried to rape her and about the marks on her body. Adi says that he had gone for a meeting and points at Rajshree. She nods. But the police take him anyways.
Rajshree is crying in the porch and Avi consoles her. Avi says that since they all know that Adi didn't do anything wrong, there is nothing to worry about.
Anu is mad and wonders why Mallika is trying to ruin them.
Avi is packing a few clothes when Tappu says he is going to visit a lawyer. Avi says she will speak to her friends and see if any other alternatives arise. She calls up Rags and tells her about all this. Rags says she will contact Viraj. Kokila behen comes inside and says she is proud of Avi for helping the family even though she is going to ditch it.
Rajshree visits Mallika and asks her to take the case back. Mallika says that she can't stand Rajshree. She says that Rajshree is not fit enough to become Adi's wife so he is fulfilling his desires by trying to rape Mallika. Mallika says Rajshree is too ugly and she doesn't want to see her face. Rajshree goes away crying.
Rajshree comes home crying and tells everything to Anu. Anu makes Rajshree promise that she will always support Adi.

Part 2
Viraj, Rags and Avi meet up. Viraj says that his dad will help out and will get Adi out of jail the same say itself. Avi thanks him and he says no sorry and thank you in friendship.
Tappu calls home saying Adi got bail and he can come out the same day. Everyone is happy when a depressed Adi and Tappu walk in. Adi immediately goes to his room and Tappu follows him.
Adi says that he doesn't know what Rajshree and the others would be thinking about him.
Anu comes in says that they know he is a very good guy and he wont do such stuff. Daadi says that more than on him, they have faith in his upbringing and their family values and principles.

Part 3
The cordless phone rings and Rajshree picks it up. It is Mallika. Rajshree she doesn't want to talk to her. Mallika says that she will take back the case if Rajshree agrees to move out of Adi's life. She says that Adi still loves Mallika madly and she loves him too. It seems Rajshree is a barrier in their life. Mallika says that she will destroy her and Adi if Rajshree doesn't back out.😡😡 (What type of love is that?😡🤢)

Pre-cap:- Rajshree promises Adi that she will always stay with him. Adi is crying holding her hands😛😛. 😳Rajshree tries to console Adi.

My Rating:- **/5; poor rating. Turning into a vamp-show. Now this show has a vamp too. It sucks.

Hope you guys like this update!!! Guess what there are only two weeks of HDHAA left! I will be updating for another 4 days! Wohoo!!😊😃😉The best part= I'm updating the last episode of HDHAA, what a privilige!😆

Nidzy

DO NOT COPY AND PASTE IT TO ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR FORUM. WRITTEN EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS. WRITTEN BY NIDHEYACOLE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.........................
what's the use of bringing mallika back into their lives?................i just don't get it. 😡 and cvs why viraj? 😡 can't  they show the couples are understanding each other and falling in love..............why the third angle in both the stories, i'm so irritated ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!

this malika angle is really annoying :(
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks, can't believe only 2 weeks left :(
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks! *Sighs* HDHAA is coming to an end soon, I am glad Rajshree is ignoring Mallika and standing by Adi!
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I hope she does...or I hope Adi overhears her conversation with Mallika and tells Rajshree to never leave his side!! That would be so amazing!!

Thanks guys!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This Malika track jus annoys me!!! arrrgghhh
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nidheya🤗 Brilliant Update🤗.. Can't believe its ending😔 Loved this show. I just hate that malika😡
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Cool update thanks so much honey:)

aish_punk thumbnail

thnx 4 d update nidhz

Adi was accused of raping her..aww..so sad..but atleast he got bail soon..the AR moment was sweet...thank god Rajshri did'nt listen 2 Mallika...

n Avi tried to help Adi..hw sweet...but Viraj..ugh.

its sad that its ending so soon, i just hope the end will b gud :)

-aish