26th November - Written Update

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Note:

Madan Singh - Rukmani's father

Thakur Singh - Ranbir's Taiji

Todays shows start with Precap from yesterday:

Taiji give 50,000 Rs to give madan singh for medical expenses. Ranbir is driving to the hospital and is worried if Rukami will forgive him once she knows he is Deep's brother.

At the hospital

Everyone is around Madan Singh's bed. Gesu says don't worry father once I am big I will take venegance with thakur.  Ranbir comes room, Madan Singh ask who are you, Beta? Rukmani says he is the person who admit you in the hospital and  take care of your medical expenses yesterday. Madan Singh thanks him.

Ranbir says Deep singh has been arrested by the police and Bhavar singh has send a personal apologize regarding his sons behavior and have send 50,000 RS for medical expenses.

Miss part 2 as video was not working..

Part 3

Haveli:

Deep's wife (padma) is drinking in her room servant comes and tells her Thakur Saab is on his way. She hides her bottle and glass under the tea table. Thakur saab comes and tells her you have been married for 4 years. I  have  made mistake of not correcting Deep's mistake, as a wife I hope you don't do the same mistake I did. Thakur saab leaves the room, then she goes to drink her alcohal. Padma's Saas comes to her room and inquire what she said to her father in law, what she complaint about Deep to Thakur Saab.

Padmas says she did not say anything to FIL as she does not know where her husband is. She has been married for 4 yrs but Deep has not even spend 4 hrs with her.  Saas blames padma saying you must have some khot(Dosh) , You may not have please my son that is why he is spending night somewhere else. Padma is crying and says ask your brother (Sumer Singh) he must knows what Deep does all nite long.

Thakurian comes and shouts at Sumer Singh, Sumer ask her what is wrong and she slaps him and says where is Deep all nite long. She tell him, Thakur saab suspects him for cheating on his wife, if this is true then that day will be our last day on this haveli and ask Sumer Singh to control Deep. Sumer says once he is back from Jail he will talk to him.

At the hospital:

Madan singh has been taken home in Ranbir's car. Gesu wanted to sit on the front sit but his mom ask him to sit by his dad so he can take care of him.  Ranbir makes rukmani sit on the front sit with him.  They all arrive home and ask Ranbir to come inside the house. Ranbir thanks them but said he will come next time as he in hurry today.  Madan said there are no more nice people in the world.  Ranbir and Rukamani had eye lock. Madan singh ask Rukmani what is Kuwarsa's name.  She said she do not know as she never ask him before. Madan Singh ask Rukani to go to court with the Kishor kaka.

At the Court:

Next day Rukmani and Kishor kaka are coming out of the court, Rukmani says she cannot believe their court work was completed early. s I don't know, sometimes these people do work so quick and sometime they take it forever to do it.  Sumer is coming out of his car and he passes thru Rukmani. 
Sumer Singh says she has seen this girl somewhere and remembers ranbir painting and says this is the same girl who Ranbir has protrait on his painting.

Precap- Ranbir and Rukmani are hugging Sumer Singh sees this.

Sorry for any mistake..