*Jonas Brothers CC// Signature Contest pg. 58 - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Lets have a celebration here in this CC...I know its not about Jonas Brothers but its definitely about music.
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah sure! :D So.... how long have you been a fan of Lee's? I've been one since he auditioned because he sang Ain't No Sunshine really well :)
I started watching from top 12. So became a fan of Siobhan+Aaron+Lee+Crystal ever since. But I truly admire Lee's vocals.
And listen, Crystal's like a single mom?
I just read an article stating that both of them will be doing a duet together and are also dating....but its on a gossip mag. Will post that article bit if you want to read.
chhilt thumbnail
They might be doing a duet together... but they're not dating... Crystal said so just a few days ago :) And I loved Katie and Aaron too! :)
I'm not a big fan of Katie but love Aaron and Siobhan. And they will be going on a tour right? All top 10 contestants. Chhilt, can you like give me the links of the performances if they put them up on youtube.
chhilt thumbnail
Which performances? And yeah, the top 10 will be going on tour... they are Lee, Crystal, Aaron, Siobhan, Katie, Big Mike, Casey, Didi, Tim and Andrew.
I used to support Andrew Garcia from the beginning. And I'm taking about the performances of the Top 10 tour....when someone will upload them on youtube.
chhilt thumbnail
I liked Andrew too :) Oh okay, sure when someone uploads them I'll send you the link :)
Thanks, now lets get back at the celebrations.
chhilt thumbnail
Yup! What was your favourite Lee performance? Mine was Fireflies and The Boxer :)