26 Nov Written Update-new entry,neetu tells simi

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Neetu is the apotheosis I wonder how it will find Vicky I think Simi Abhi will ask for help in finding Vicky and convince his mother to let Neetu marry Vicky
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for the update and btw neela Eid Mubarak.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update!! thank you!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now neetu realises..i still cant believe she slept wid a guy whom she dsnt even know the full name of..
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the epi and also liked the part that Neethu realised her mistake of sleeping with a guy whom she hardly knew for 2 days and not even his proper name!!!!!
vaishu.reddy89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks,.,.,
they can air on fridays also,.,., :(
sam-far thumbnail
Eid Mubarak to all thanks for the update a fairly okay episode today
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u so much for lovely update :)
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thks for the update Neela.......was out of town missed you all friends 😭and missed Abhi-Simi😳.........I was going mad since could not concentrate on the episode as had guests at home....... i think one point was missed here if i am not mistaken....did you girls notice when Manju is doing the Aarti for Anuj-Anita how Abhi goes close to Simi and holds her hand tightly...😳...aww so romantic...but control karo....we don't want everyone to know so soon...and the starting part where simi again falls over Abhi was so romantic..though a bit silly.......par achhaa hain..i want to see more of their romance.....

so now Nitu afterall is feeling guilty for sleeping with the guy...very early she realised this 🀒...

and so the new bakra has arrived...wonder why Manjuji was looking at him from top to toe...πŸ˜•.....why did she not look at that scum bhall like that.......eww....looking at that lech she should have realised........and this Nakul has come with Tikaa in his maang as if a big saadhu...am sure will turn out to be another shaitaan...
😑

and somehow i  found this scene very cute and funny.....while the phone rings and Abhi is thinking whether to pick it or not and Manjuji comes and the door bell rings and the way both of them are going towards the door and again the phone rings and both come back to pick up the phone and then Abhi puts and end to it and tells Auntiji aap phone utaaoo mein darwaaze par dekhta hoon.......that was so natural and cute...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

ok will now watch Abhi-Simi's romantic moments now once again πŸ˜³ and keep dreaming and reading the FFs till Monday...

Edited by Lata - 14 years ago