Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Bye Dhara.

Hi Kads.

I think he is in CG. He said so himself. He confirmed when he left Khan so he would have said something if he had been dropped from thie film.

I don't think he is there in CB anymore!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Thank you so much for posting the video here Su.

I went out yesterday and I swear I had the same hair do. Straight bangs in the front and curls at the back. Now if only the same style wouldv looked as gorgeous on him too 😍

There was an article in the paper yesterday and he seemed gung ho about doing the second season of SKS and even said that talks are on. The makers even said that itl be back very soon. Now he says he may not have time 😲

He keeps saying different things in different interviews!!!!!!

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think Prachi is THAT bad. (Shes not good either) Shes just a little too TV types hehe!
kads_8302 thumbnail
I think rajeev is still in CG and if he is not then he himself is unaware of that... as ashi said he cleared himself at the time of khan....

And as prachi is considered let him tell us first whether he is doing any such movie or not.. if about the chemistry i have to say... i can work for a sweet love story.... b/c the childish behavior is  very much in her.....
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Kads you are right.

I have doubts about this Rajee Prachi movie. Has he confirmed it? Or even mentioned it anywhere..

I also think theres has to be a very conventional cutsey pie kind of a film. She may even look too young for him.

kads_8302 thumbnail
Yes ashi Rajeev is yet to confirm this news.... so have to wait...

ok then bye ashi and shaina....

Good Night...😊
Shaina_b thumbnail

Kads you are right.

I have doubts about this Rajee Prachi movie. Has he confirmed it? Or even mentioned it anywhere..

I also think theres has to be a very conventional cutsey pie kind of a film. She may even look too young for him.

Yes but that won't be a problem!!!!Remember she used to get Best Jodi with Ram Kapoor!!!!!

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
^^On television, every pair that has a few lovey dovey scenes (by TV standards) will be popular.
Shaina_b thumbnail

^^On television, every pair that has a few lovey dovey scenes (by TV standards) will be popular.

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yes but when they took it I had wished and wished for another pair to get it!!!!😉 😉 😳 😳 😳

AnVishtian thumbnail
Congratulations on the 85th FC!! 😃

Hey guys!
How are you all?

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

And I don't like google chrome at all!!!!IF doesn't work well in it!!!!

It works okay with me, I have problem with posting but still it's fine with me 😊
I'm only sticking with it is because youtube works very well in this and it's very fast too..... Also I can't download Mozilla Firefox so had to settle with this but still it's good 😊