Written Update 25th Nov

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
First of all Happy Thanksgiving to all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Now today's update:

Tapu refuses to give hafta to the goons and he says not coz I dont have money but I find it unnecesaary.  The goons threaten him but he says I wont do anything that I think is wrong. the goon says so what if you wont give, I will take it get aside!!!! Goon tries to take the money but Tappu comes in between. Goon gets very angry and starts bashing Tapu. Avi is 😲😲 She runs home and tells everyhting to anu and raj. masi calls police.  The goon is here bashing tapu and police comes and starts beating the goond. tapu tries to stop the police. He shouts at the police to stop all this beating and takes the goon home. V tells him this guy is a gangster and you should hand him to the police. the goon is bleeding badly and tapu says see his state we should help him and takes him home. other family memebers follow him.

Adi is returning home and remembers everything. Maal calls him and says she wants to meet him to discuss some probs with the designs. Adi says okay I will come to office, maal says no come home as I have some work here. adi agrees and maal is πŸ˜ƒ

Here masi tries to console avi but she is very worried. V also is there and he asks Tapu whats wrong with u, ur saving the life of  a person who tried to take ur life? how can u believe him? Tapu says I know u cannot beleive him but I believe in humanity. πŸ‘πŸ‘ anu asks why do these ppl do all this nonsense? Tapu says coz he does not have a mother like u. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Goon is all 😭He has no one to give sanskar, so whats his mistake in that. Everybody is 😊😊

Here Maal dresses up hot and adi comes in and looks at her and he is πŸ˜› she calls him in very sweetly. she asks him how do I look? he says beutiful.πŸ˜• she says designs was a excuse, I wanted to meet u. tell me what u see in my eyes. he says love πŸ˜• she says yeah thats what I missed, thanks for coming in my life and hugs him.😲😲 and the she realizes its a dream.

Adi rings the bell and Maal opens the door and adi is with another guy, Maal is 😲😲 Adi tells ma'am this is sureshji he is the workman, tell him whatever probs u have. he tells sureshji plz work fast as ma'am has to reach australia soon. Maal is all shocked and adi is πŸ˜‰

Here police comes and asks if the goons are still there, tapu lies they ran away. the police looks at the goon and asks is he the guy, tapu says no he is my friend, he helped me from the goons. the goon is 😲😲 police says okay is everything is alright we will leave. The goon gets very emotional on seeing all the family memebers. he touches Tapu on the shoulder, all think he is going to bash himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but he folds hands and says forgive me, nobody called friend till now, everybody always got scared of me but u first time showered love and friendship. I will be ur friend till the end ( aww sweet!!!!) if u need any help come ti me and he leaves.

V tells tapu what u did is wrong, this guy will never change. we still have chance lets catch him and call the cops. But Avi supports Tapu and saya he did the right thing. koki masi is all 😲 and everyone is proud of him. Here V comes and tells Avi that ur relationship is about to break and here u act all like pati parmeshwar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is 😲😲 she asks who told u? he hints and tapu and then leaves.

Tapu comes in the room and thanks avi for supporting him, she starts shouting at him and asks why did u tell V about this? he remembers all the events and says sorry I was drunk. she says what sorry, u made a fool of us. today I supported you does not mean I will keep supporting you all ur life. I know the limit I gave is ending soon and I will walk of. but if this had to be in the 4 walls of our house it was better, what was the need to share it with strangers and she marks days on the calender and walks off.  Tapu is πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Koki witness all this and epi ends on her face.

Previrew: Adi is telling raj something and it got cut

Edited by gudgal - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasshamsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
smart adi 😊 but stupid Varun