Standing Applause To Harshad Chopda:superb!!!!!!!!

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
hello everybody......

lets get together and give a round of standing applause to prem👏
....aka Harshad Chopda for brilliantly portraying all his feelings today!!⭐️

the epi today marked his performance as an actor par excellence.......
he stole each and every shot today!!!!!!⭐️

right from the moment he came to drop chahat to school...not once did he leave her hands⭐️...as if trying to seal that moment forever in his life!he was not sure whether he would be there to pick her up in the afternoon😭....but not once did he make his daughter aware of the sadness in his heart......he didn't dare to look in her eyes...might his dotty see his tears and question him...
bravo harshad...you have given some beautiful expressions there!
hats off to you!!!!!!⭐️

and the court scene....brilliant....👏👏
the way his eyes were tearing up........as if not sure wat to say on being bombarded with such humiliating questions from the lawyer infront of his parents.......it was unbelievable for prem that he would face something like that in his life...wat brilliant portrayal of emotions...superb!
all in all a must watch epi for all HC fans........⭐️
do not try to be negative while watching it on seeing prem in such a situation....facing so much of humiliation...watch it for the actor who deserves to be appreciated for his excellant performance!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by riks1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Vandy Di

HC  potrayed PJ perfectly once again👏

HC stole todaz show.STAR of d day⭐️
All those emotions and inhe court specially that mental condition and not able 2 speak.Each and every emotion was perfect.
-Riyal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i just love the posts which praise hc! lol. but yeah he was phenomenal even today. i knew he would outshine everyone in this track. prems fear,anger,nervousness,anxiety everything was brilliantly.
having said tht, it pains me to see such a talent still stuck in an aft show.
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

As always Hc bhai is a rockstar and he has the capability to just move with flow naturally.Words are less to define him.*hands down*.

Luv atop

Edited by atop - 14 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
Yeah Di..agreed with each and evry word of yours..HC was brilliant today👏

The way he did not dare to meet up his eyes with chahat when she was continuously asking him that we will go out evening..Prem was not sure that he will return his home and hug/see his chahat again..HC portrayed a defeated papa very well..I just loved that scene

Even in the court scene..He was almost in tears listening to her stupid questions..Overall HC was excellent and mind blowing in the whole episode

A  huge round of applause and Standing ovation ..Even bowing head infront of him was less compared to his splendid action..
sshe17 thumbnail

today harshad  performance was brilliant and such a wonderful actor.

the way he shows the feelings in his eyes towards the scenes was soooooooooooo good..standing applause to him👏
Edited by sshe17 - 14 years ago
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
totally agree with you Vandy Di.. The way he portrayed his fears in today's epi during the scene with chahat as well as in the court room was mind-blowing... HC stole the show today...superb display of emotions.....👏 Edited by Nitty2910 - 14 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes i can believe from the description of the scene that HC would have done a very good job.

he did a splendid job when ash first started all this nonsense, his numbness and shock were very convincingly  real. 
snowwhite30 thumbnail
he is d best actor on TV........
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sighs ever since this show has started i think i have just been standing and appluasing this guy 🤣 whenever i feel this was his best performance he goes a step ahead and leave me in shock

Great work HC keep it up Bless you and may you get what you deserve