24th November - Written Update

anna441 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

At Mandir:

Starts with Rukmani tying the dhaga around the tree. Ranbir is looking at Rukmani..

Komal comes and says Bhaisa what are you doing here. Ranbir ask Komal why do the girl tied dhaga round the tree. Komal says to get a good husband. Ranbir ask what if she is engaged. Komal said then there is no need to do  that as Shivaji has already bless her with good man.  Rukmani and Rasal finished their pooja. Rukmani and Ranbir has eye locking moment from far.

Komal and Ranbir go to the tree and they tied dhaga while Rasal and Rukmani leave the tree'.Once finishing  pooja  Ranbir follow Rukmani around the mandir'.(there is a dance and song going outside the mandir) All 4 duos stops by and are watching the dance. Ranbir & Rukmani have another eyelocking  moment and both sister leave.

Rasal say Jiji, Kuwarsa saw you tieing dhaga around the tree, what is the point of your lie. Jiji,  Kuwarsa eyes has so much love for you. Rukmani gets mad and shouts at Rasal  saying whatever lie she told him is right and don't pretend to be my older sister and correct me. Rasal is hurt and leave Rukmani.

Haweli:

Ranvir comes his room and is very happy and he opens all the portraits of Rukmani he  had cover yesterday and he ask Kakasa (servant) to forgive him for misbehaving with him yesterday.

Rukmani Home:

Rukmani ask forgiveness from Rasal for yelling at her in Mandir. Rasal says it is true that you love Kuwarsa. Rukmani admits that she loves him very much but she does not want him to know about her face, what if he never accepts me by seeing my face, then what will I do. Rasal encourages Rukmani to meet Kuwarsa and tell him the truth and she is sure he will accept her as her Jiji is beautiful inside out.

Haveli (Evening):

Deep (Ranbir's older Brother) is getting ready to go out. His Drunkard wife tries to seduce him saying she will not let him go tonight and ask him what does the other woman have that she does not have. He misbehaves with his wife and slaps her and leave the room.  Bhabi is crying in the room. Taiji ask Deep where he is going and he lies saying he is going to the Factory. Taiji ask at this hour, he lies saying he has so much work and leaves the house, while reaching to his jeep Mamasa comes and says he knows where Deep is going but make sure to come home early as we have to go to Kacheri (court) tomorrow morning and Madhan Singh will also comes.

Bazzar:

Next Day, Rukmani is at the Bazar with her brother Gesu. Gesu sees someone like Kuwarsa from behind  and goes to call him but turn out to be someone else. Rukmani says in her heart she is waiting for him today and please come quickly as she cannot wait any longer to meet him.

At the Court:

Madan Sings says Lawyer Ji I have spent all my life coming to the court what can I do.  Deep is there with his mens; Mens follows Madan.

At Bazzar:

Rukmani is still waiting for Kuwarsa but Kuwarsa is playing hide and seek game with them. Gesu sees Kuwarsa and runs to him and hug him. Ranbir ask how are you Gesu. Gesu is upset and does not reply,  Ranbir holds his ears and says sorry then only Gesu speaks to him.

Rukmani says she needs to talk Ranbir  privately and ask Gesu to look after  Murti. Rukmani says she needs to share her feeling with him. Ranbir says how can a woman share her feelings to paraya mard (outsider man) and he says her eyes are telling him the truth and tries to  kiss her hand.  Rukmani pulls her hand and  turns her back to him and says if he can hear the truth. Ranbir says he loves her so much nothing will change his mind about her.  Rukmani opens her Ghughat and the shows ends.

No Precap

Sorry for any mistake

Edited by anna441 - 14 years ago