Brief Update & Highlights: Nov-24-09

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Forgive me, as I haven't watched this show in ages! I don't know some of the names of the characters in Abhay's and Shivangi's family.

The highlights are below. A more-detailed update is underneath the highlights.

Highlights

• Rohini and Akka blame each other for their bad deeds.
  • Abhay decides to kill himself, but his family stops him.
  • Rohini tells Abhay to go get Shivangi, as she has accepted her.
  • On his way to Shivangi's place, Abhay meets with a minor accident.
  • Abhay jokingly makes Shivangi believe Rohini dis-approved of their relationship.
  • The two hug, and promise to stay together forever. 

Brief-ish Update

Akka and Rohini fess up to Abhay, but blame each other. In the end, Akka confesses she poisoned Rohini's mind with nonsense. Abhay decides to kill himself, but his family members (Aai, Akka, and his sister [?]) stop him. Rohini (Aai) tells Abhay to bring Shivangi. She promises to be a good mother-in-law.

Titoo and Tony dance for an impatient (as she is waiting for Abhay) Shivangi, to bring a smile on her face. While Titoo and Tony dance, Shivangi imagines Abhay getting ready to dance with her in a skirt. Abhay calls Shivangi but she can't hear her phone over the song Titoo and Tony are dancing to. Abhay says to himself that Shivangi cannot be angry for long, and he is coming to take her away with him. On his way to get Shivangi (who is staying at Babli's house) Abhay has an accident by crashing into a truck.

Babli prays for Shivangi's well-being. Titoo and Tony have a bet where-as if Shivangi picks his middle finger (it's a game...) Abhay will come and get Shivangi soon. Shivangi does.

The next morning, Abhay calls Shivangi and tells her that Aai refused to let them be together. Shivangi is in tears, when the doorbell rings. Titoo or Tony (I dunno who's-who) opens the door, and sees Abhay on the phone. He hushes Titoo/Tony and goes behind Shivangi. Shivangi is shocked to see him, and the two hug. (Oooh, Abhay has a cut on his head. So he did meet with an accident, but it wasn't that bad.) Babli and family claps for the happy couple.

Preview:

Shivangi's dad scolds Shivangi.

Terribly sorry for the not-so-good update.😳

Love,
Nikasha

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice one Niks...I am guessing that Akka is Maussi ...I just hope that Aai does not just give false promise and really has recitified her mistake. I doubt that because now what else is left of the track ...I hope they get back some old characters
Nikasha. thumbnail
Akka is Mausi... 

Rohini seemed pretty sorry, but you never know...
Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! I really hope that some of the old characters come back - I miss them!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da wonderful update. I hope tht u continue posting written updates. Really appreciate it .