"Marjawan" (PriDa..) Dance to the music of time..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
PriDa and that hauntingly beautiful song? Simply entrancing..😍 It was a scintillating dance to the music of time, it was sheer poetry on the pages of life; poetry in motion, poetry in gestures, poetry in silence, poetry in every thing..Aren't these two just a beautiful, beautiful thing, and when they are romancing, it's enthralling, it's magical, its subtle, it's bewitching, it's class itself, and they are lovelier than ever..I almost forgot to breathe seeing them today..

No, I didn't love it at all when he kept his hand on her shoulder for support, but my screen melted
No, I didn't love it either when she kept her hand on his, but the room came alive
No, I didn't love it at all when she checked his face gently, but somewhere, someone smiled a beautiful smile
No, I didn't love it at all when he kept his hand on hers, but the air squealed
No, I didn't love it at all when she felt shy and tried to leave, but the atmosphere sang
No, I didn't love it at all when he stopped her with desire burning in his eyes, but the air trembled

No, I didn't love it at all when he pulled her close, but time stopped
No, i didn't love it at all when they got lost into each other's eyes, but silence sang

No, I didn't love it at all when he gave her that forehead kiss, more gentle than a summer breeze, but the winds cheered

No I dint love it all when she was so aware of him and tried to leave once more, but the intensity in his eyes beat that of a furnace

No, I didn't love it at all when he pulled her close again, but his heart raced

No I didnt love it at all when their noses, well, touched 😳, but the moment came to a  halt
No, I didn't love anything at all which followed, but PriDa melted into each other's arms, each other's presence, and the atmosphere danced, sizzled, burned and laughed

No, I loved nothing about today's PriDa 'Marjawan' sequence, yet I fell absolutely and irrecoverably in love with it..

PriDa redefine class, PriDa are all things subtle, PriDa have their own brand of romance, sizzle and sensuality..And its all kinds of magical and surreal..

It was dope, baby, pure dope..

Sowie for rambling so much, I am high on the drug called PriDa..It's lethal..Beware..

Title: A book series name..

Edit: Forgot to say this earlier..GauCha, GauCha, GauCha,😍 I am officially in love with these two..They just keep getting classier, hotter and better..A question, how do you guys resist each other! 😳 πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† OK, sowie for being personal..

Wonderful job, both of you! *standing ovation*
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
great post sarah..will come back in sometime with the reply!
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah,

I have not been around often also I have not watched the episode.

Loved reading it.

Will watch the episode once I reach  home.

Thank you.

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Sarah

Thanks for coming so early today . the magic is never complete without  you..
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sarah ... I HATE youuuuuu!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Goshhh ... lemme breathe .. and gather myself to reply to your 'horrible' post ... which I soooo loved reading ... have read it 5 times in one go!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can completely comprehend your state of mind 😳... New PriDaholic may be I am, but I couldn't escape the heat that radiated out of my TV screen today 😍...

With every single gaze locked, every single touch shared, that one dreamy forehead kiss, love was in full bloom, and yet it had never been more subtle than ever before.. Without words, without encouragement, without deliberation, the current that flowed was so smooth.. Ripples felt only by someones like us who got completely immersed in the sheer beauty of it.. The magic was inescapable, untouchable... The simplicity of the moments made them pure..

P. S. @Sarah - Wonderful wonderful write-up! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I'm completely in love with what you wrote 😍😳...
Edited by nature - 14 years ago
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yet another brilliant piece or would i say post
PriDa and that hauntingly beautiful song? Simply entrancing..☺️😍 It was a scintillating dance to the music of time, it was sheer poetry on the pages of life; poetry in motion, poetry in gestures, poetry in silence, poetry in every thing..Aren't these two just a beautiful, beautiful thing, and when they are romancing, it's enthralling, it's magical, its subtle, it's bewitching, it's class itself, and they are lovelier than ever..I almost forgot to breathe seeing them today..
and so is ua post sweety.......its pure magic

No, I didn't love it at all when he kept his hand on her shoulder for support, but my screen melted
No, I didn't love it either when she kept her hand on his, but the room came alive
No, I didn't love it at all when she checked his face gently, but somewhere, someone smiled a beautiful smile
No, I didn't love it at all when he kept his hand on hers, but the air squealed
No, I didn't love it at all when she felt shy and tried to leave, but the atmosphere sang
No, I didn't love it at all when he stopped her with desire burning in his eyes, but the air trembled

No, I didn't love it at all when he pulled her close, but time stopped
No, i didn't love it at all when they got lost into each other's eyes, but silence sang

No, I didn't love it at all when he gave her that forehead kiss, more gentle than a summer breeze, but the winds cheered

No I dint love it all when she was so aware of him and tried to leave once more, but the intensity in his eyes beat that of a furnace

No, I didn't love it at all when he pulled her close again, but his heart raced

No I didnt love it at all when their noses, well, touched 😳, but the moment came to a  halt
No, I didn't love anything at all which followed, but PriDa melted into each other's arms, each other's presence, and the atmosphere danced, sizzled, burned and laughed

No, I loved nothing about today's PriDa 'Marjawan' sequence, yet I fell absolutely and irrecoverably in love with it..

PriDa redefine class, PriDa are all things subtle, PriDa have their own brand of romance, sizzle and sensuality..And its all kinds of magical and surreal...................still stuck in pridaland

It was dope, baby, pure dope...........indeed

Sowie for rambling so much, I am high on the drug called PriDa..It's lethal..Beware..
great  post tooooo goooooddddd.........romantic.....hottttttnesss personified episode n post.........sarah...........u go gurl⭐️⭐️⭐️

prida......☺️...............aha they redefine all the love,magic n hotness in the world everytime...............n u everyday redefine  
words excellent ........
they [gurav n chandana] out do themselfs everyday........n sarah u out do urself in ua post everyday.......πŸ€—
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the moments  were purely beautiful! Now I wish someone would  write a scene without the revenge thing interrupting
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I loved every letter of your post!πŸ˜‰...and all the adjectives you described them with!.. i love you  i love you!!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—..lol..

I loved the part when she's genuinely concerned if he's hurt..and touches his face..and the very touch makes him dizzy..he can't control his desire to feel her too..and then puts her hand close to his heart..brushes her hair aside and looks at her eyes so lovingly...

Loved when he gently puts his hand behind her still holding her hand with his other hand..and the mirror effect..so we can see both angles to it..get a full picture!...

And then he brings her close with the firm look that she is his and she gives in a little by bending her head..and then the ohh so slight kiss that he plants on her forehead..and then she moves away coyly..but he's still holding her hand and doesn't let go...like he will never ever let go of her.....and then she turns and he caresses her face and holds her waist..wow..and still she's a lil shy and tries to move away..but he pulls her back..and then she finally gives in..a smile on her face for the love of her life... puts her head on his loving shoulders..and then he acknowledges cupping her face in his hand..then slowly removes the earring..and then he runs his hand on her shoulders..and aches to give it a kiss!.............bam...RB entered....i would have liked GB to  have made the entryπŸ˜•.

So ignoring all of that..like you.. i had my heavy dose of prida.. its sort of affected my central nervous system..so i'm all hazy after watching it another dozen times on YT!

Loved the way you put it..its their very own unique 'brand of romance'....yep it was spellbinding..heavenly, magnetic, mesmerising, fascinating, fabulous..i need a thesaurus for more words!..help..lolπŸ˜†

Loved GauCha...they are undoubtedly the best on Indian TV!...cheers to them for making PriDa so larger than life!...muahhh!⭐️

Have to add even if there was no song playing in the background and they did their bit..it would have still been as awesome!!!

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sarahhh.....yaar...its just one of the best posts I have ever read.....it was minddblowinggg...

Ahhhhh....Prida.. 😍
I have never ever seen any more beautiful romantic scenes....it was soo subtle..yet it burned the screen...it was so magical..yet it was so natural....just loved the way they edited it.....and the way it started...those moments of touching each other...that tiny peck on the forehead......nothing could have been more touching than Prida doing these scenes with such clarity............it was just awesome....
Ummmmm....I almost could feel the fire....in my room....it was just heavenly...

Loved the cute tit-bits of Varni scene.....missed the last part...but will catch it up onl9.....

Prida made my day today....

Proud to b a pridaholic
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago