23rd November - Written Update

anna441 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Kuwarsa - Ranbir..

Komal pet name is Ladoo...
Rukmani home:
Rukmani mom comes & yell at Rukmani for not going to the Bazzar to sell the murt. (I think she is her step mom) Raksal says Jiji is sick so she is going go to the bazaar. Gesu ans Rasal goes to the bazzar to sell Murtis.

Ranbir Home:
Ranbir covers all the Rukmani portraits…Ther servant says Kuwarsaa, "what are you doing? Your day starts with this portrait and it ends with this portrait". Ranvir is sad and tells servant to so what he has ask him to do 9cover all the portraits)

Komal  (Ranbir sister) comes everyone is happy she greets all the family member and she inquires about Ranbir and she  goes to meet him. Ranvir is looking at the covered portrait and says he can never separate Rukamni  from his heart and he cannot even come near to her as she belongs to someone else…Komal comes and covers Ranbir eyes and both bro-sis has cute reunion. Komal ask why all this portrait are covered, se ask if he found the girl whose face he has been trying to find on these painting.

Bazzar:

Rasal and Gesu are waiting for Kuwarsa so he can come and buy all murtis…They ask Nathu Kakasa to call Kuwarsa so he can come and buy their murtis..Kakasa calls Ranbir and Ranbir says he won't keep the murtis but ask him to pay Gesu 1,ooo Rs. for the murtis he ordered and ask them not to bring Murtis anymore…Komal ask Ranbir what is wrong but Ranbir does not tell her anything..

Rukmani home:

Rasal comes home, her mom says you are the real Laxmi of the house …the other one only eats food (so mean she hinting to Rukmani). Rasal says mom same Kuwarsa has bought all of their murtis…Rukmani is happy thinking Ranbir has come to the market..Rasal mom says I will warm up the food for you. And she takes Rasal inside…Gesu is sad and tells Rukmani Kuwarsa did not come and he has broken his dosti with me.. Gesu tells Rukmani Kuwarsa will not t come to the market anymore or will buy anymore murtis..Rukmani is sad..

Ranbir Room:

Ranbir is thinking of Rukmani and is remembering the good times  he had with Rukmani (how he brought bangles and hold he hold her dupatta). Ranbir opens Rukmani portraits and tries to throw away but he couldn't. Rukmani is also thinking of Ranbir..

Next day in Ranbir homes,  Everyone is sitting in the living room, Ranbir mom says Komal  is going to Mandir to ask God for good Husband and she ask Ranbir to go with Komal. Komal says Bhaisa come to mandir God may give you wife of your choice…Komal goes to mandir and Ranbir waits in the car..Girl comes to sell the dhaga saying God will grant his wish…Ranbir sees Rukmani and Rasal in his front mirror  and get happy and bought the daga from the girl and goes behind Rukmani.  Ranbir sees Rukmani tying Dhaga on the tree and he just looks at her and it ends…

Precap  - Rukmani shows her full face…

Sorry for any mistake, If you like my update please leave comments.

Thanks Anna