** Episode Discussion for discussing KB**

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Dear friends

Welcome to episode discussion here we can discuss daily epsiodes
Now that  abhi ws not able to tell Simi and Simi rejected his friendship let us see what happens further, We might see anothe entry in Simi's life.

Note to all:

The forum rules apply in this thread too. If you haven't read them, you can check them out here:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1243281

Some key points I want to draw to your attention:

Please amke sure not to start discussion and give out story line till written update is posted.

Please ensure your language is kept clean at all times. Foul language, abuse of individuals or cuss words of any sort will not be tolerated. There will be no other warnings on this matter. If in doubt, don't take the chance.

Please do not ask for, nor provide, summaries or updates here - they will be posted by our dedicated updaters in good time.

Please do not chat in this thread - there are PMs or Chat Clubs for that.

If you have any queries or questions, do feel free to check with pam and me. 

Thanks for your  co-operation

***12/24 Dev Team***
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i didnt like 2days epsde..after waiting 4 aweek..tis wasnt i was xpecting ..lot of confusion from abhis side..i thought he was positive sure wat he wanted  2say ..bt then he ruined it
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am disappointed as I expected but it was too good to be true too quickly and without hindrance history just started now we will have our pain and our joy with Abhi and Simi
ramas thumbnail
This was th best thing. Simi is going to realize her worth now and so is abhi and Abhi wil make himself worth her. Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail
I look forward to tomorrow😊let's see how Abhi would bear fair to not talk to Simi and vice versa I think I'm beginning to love this series
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
im happy wid wat simi did..she did the rite thng of not accepting bt then i didnt wanted abhi 2 say smethng foolish vich he did 2day..tats wat disaaopinted me..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A slow and steady way to fall in love !!!
gori66 thumbnail
After watching today's episode, I had bittersweet reaction to it. 😕On one hand, I was happy that Simi stood her ground and told Abhi about where she comes from and how there is only one rishta between a guy and a girl. On the other hand, I was hoping to see some sort of confession or acknowledgement about how they felt about each other. I guess we have to wait for a while before there is some conclusion to this relationship. Let's hope the creatives don't take us through another roller coaster ride like the one with RB.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As I was watching the part where they are both  alone and Abhi gives her flowers and is trying to tell her somthing his expression truly was a one of a confused look to confess his feelings Maybe he wanted to take  each step at a time like getting to know her frame of mind since he must have thought what she said Ki pyaar tu nahi karthey ho na so that hesitance must have kept him aback
Anotherthing was what he said dosaronkay feeling ko samaj Na ko bhi pyaar ketthey hai

ReadLo thumbnail
He was in dilemma with him even afraid of how Simi going to react (although I think he knows that love Simi) and it will have do more bizarre he confesses his feelings as the story will have turned ? they go out of style all in broad daylight hand in hand and starts gossiping?