Written Update:- 23rd Nov

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Part 1
Anu asks why Rajshree let Adi talk to Mallika. She says that Mallika will create hell number of problems. Rajshree says that she has faith in her love and in Adi.
Avi and Viraj are still waiting for Tappu when Avi comes to know that Viraj and she are very similar.
Just then the announcer asks them to go and dance.
Tappu comes in and drinks two glasses of sharab and gets very shocked seeing Avi-Viraj dancing together.
The announcer asks Tappu to come forward for single's dance. He does a very comical dance and falls down a few times. The announcer asks Tappu whether he came alone or with somebody. On looking at Avi's face he says I came alone.
Avi, Viraj and Tappu discuss how to punish the goondas. Tappu is against this. He says it is not right.

Part 2
Adi comes into the room and yells at Rajshree for complaining about him to Anu. Rajshree says that is a wrong feeling and that she has done no such thing. Adi says sorry. He adds that whatever he is now is because of her. She is very happy.
Tappu, Avi and Viraj come out. Viraj goes to get a taxi. Tappu apologises for drinking and says that it was a mistake. Avi asks him why he said he came alone. Tappu says he didn't want to embaress her. He tells her that there is very little time for a month to get over. He wants to see her happy and wants her to remember all these memories with a smile on her face.

Part 3
WILL EDIT.

Sorry for not updating the whole thing tomorrow!! No time nowwww!!

NIDZY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update! i will get to see it tonight...and then catch up on part 3 ;)

i knew Tappu would stuff up...esp with the drink and the pen marks...*cringe*

but what is Viraj's problem? Avi is married you freak! He doesn't know what Avi and Tappu's deal is...all he knows is that Avi and Tappu are married...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I Totally agree with you! viraj should leave avi and varun cauz they are married!
 mr Viraj is not that perfect after all :P ( he has no sense of differentiating between married and unmarried )
Edited by keenugill08 - 14 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update thanks so much:)
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update!!
thanks