Prida FF: Yehi Hain Pyaar-chap5 pg14

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

KYA YEHI HAIN PYAR

Yehi hain pyaar is a passionate love story about two individuals who are completely different form each other yet are very similar to each other. They are different because they have different backgrounds, diffrent upbringing, and diffrent status. And they are similar because they care for the family the same way, they bear the same responsibilities (of being elder siblings, support of parents), and most important similarity is that fate has hooked them together. Prithvi Saxena, a sweet, simple, quiet person. He believes a women needs to be protected and it is the responsibilty of a man to do so. Since he is the eldest son of his parents he walks on the same path as his parents: path of justice and fairness. His life changes when his path joins that  of Damini Gujeral. Attitude, arrogance, strong, and confidence are the words created to describe her. However, she loves her family and being the eldest daughter of a widowed mother is the strongest pillar of her family. She believes that there is nothing a women can't do thus her interests include horse riding, and shooting. Yet deep inside her is a very delicate girl whose dreams are just like any of those of a simple girl.

Their paths cross as Prithvi's father, Balraj, works for Damini's mother , Ila, as chief security head. Prithvi comes from Manali to work as a ranch manager and horse trainer at Damini's stud farm.

The story shows how they meet, how their relationship progresses and finally the end. The story shows how they try to ignore each other but how every single moment of their life makes sure that the two come together.

Below, is something written by Sarah that explains their chemistry!

Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

-Robert Frost~

What if we tried to associate PriDa with classic elements? What comes to your mind after hearing that question? What will you associate the central characters of our beautiful PriDa fairytale with?

Prithvi and Damini, Damini and Prithvi, fire and ice, ice and fire; totally different but equally destructive, and somehow same. They burn, they soothe, and they destroy. They totally complement each other in ways that are beyond comprehension..

Prithvi is both ice and fire, and same goes for Damini, but in their equation, Prithvi identifies more with ice because of his personality traits, and Damini with fire..Prithvi is the cool, calm and collected one, the icy one, whereas Damini Gujral is the other name of fire..

Ice has to melt one day. Prithvi's melting point will be the state where and when he surrenders his mind and soul to Damini, completely and utterly, realizing, acknowledging and admitting the fact that he isn't the solitary voyager in his journey in life anymore, and that Damini has the reins of his life now. Ice will melt into water with the help of fire at that historic moment in PriDa's journey, and Prithvi's mind will find serenity when it accepts Damini as its own, and his soul will feel light, flow freely, like a river, like a stream..

When will the fire aka Damini Gujral meet an end, and what exactly will be its end, its destination, you might ask? When Prithvi reaches his melting point, when he finds solace in the fact that he now has someone he can share his life with, when ice finally melts into water, that will be the time for fire to extinguish, that will be the end to its reign. But what does fire leave behind?  Something called ashes. Yes, but it doesn't mean that's the end of the story, or the end of Damini Gujral. Phoenixes rise from their ashes again when their time ends. It's not that the day Damini surrenders her soul to Prithvi; she'll be tinted and only left in the form of ashes. No, she'll be a phoenix, a new bird; it'll be a new life for her. There will be a new Prithvi Saxena, and there willl be a new Damini Gujral, and it'll be a beautiful thing.. They do say love changes people for the better after all.

(Sarah)
Edited by sistu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail

PM LIST

achumen: achu

adiarmaan

adventure_girl: sonali

alu5123: alpa

aprajhita:

Divzfan: Neha

Diya86: Diya

Durga A: Gurleen

Gunseerat: gunseerat

hapinezz13: Honey

jyothi_cool: jyoti

krupur1103: kritika

Lekz:

loveness:

Mandu:

maziya.ibrahim: maz

Nanthini9:

Nirjhor105:

Pooj@ : pooja

pridafan: soni

rachel.fds: Rachel

rankanrock: mahem

Rozain: Saadia

Sabzz:

Shwetha!: shwetha

snehakapoor: sneha

sundas15: sundas

UzMa15: uzma

Who-I-Used-2-Be: sarah

sistu thumbnail

Index

Chapter 1..........................pg 1

Chapter 2..........................pg 3

Chapter 3..........................pg 8

Chapter 4..........................pg 11

Chapter 5.........................pg 14

sistu thumbnail
NOTICE BOARD
(Check for news/promos/important notices here)

PS: Most of you must have read the chapter one that i posted in prida fan fic created by Ivy (Erutan99). But I wanted to continue with the story so Ivy suggested that I can open a new fan fic.
Hope u guys will like it. Plz tell me if u want ur name in the pm list.

I would like to say a special thanks to Ivy(Erutan 99) for giving me this idea.

I would also like to thanks rozain for making such a wonderful poster for my ff. She was so busy yet she took out time for me. Rozain abig thank you!!!!!!!

I would also like to thank Sarah who gave me the permission to use her "fire and ice" fic in my FF and also summarised it for me.

Next chapter: Plzzz read msg on pg 7!😊
sistu thumbnail

It was night and she was not sleepy so she decided to go to and stand in her balcony. It was beautiful winter night. It was chilly and a cool breeze was blowing. She stood in her balcony enjoying the beautiful night when her eyes suddenly saw him wearing a black vest and jeans feeding Tufaan. She thought of the moment how she had first met him. It was a dark night just like this one and tyres of her car had punctured while she was returning home. He had walked up to her and offered to help her. She felt her heart skip a beat. She had never felt like this before upon meeting someone. Usually she never bothered with strangers but there was something about him that made her think like this for him. However, keeping aside her feeling she refused to take his help and tried changing the tyre herself. She was trying to tighten the screw of the cars but it was proving to be difficult. She then thought that why did she refuse his help? Now what am I going to do? He was still standing there and as if understanding her thought he slowly sat next her. His hand moved towards the tyre and held her hand. She looked at him surprised. He was also looking straight into her eyes. His gaze made her feel like she is the most beautiful person on this earth. His touch made her senseless for a moment. She didnt know what had happened to her. They continued to stare at each other. He then moved away his hand from hers. This again surprised Damini as why he did that. His eyes then moved towards the tyre of the car and follwing his eyes Damini also looked at the tyres of the car and realised that the screw had been tightened. She then stood up and thought to thank him. She looked next to her but he was gone. She felt a ray of disappointment but coulnt understand why.

She decided to go home.  In the car she kept on thinking about him:

Kaun tha wo

Kaha se aaya tha

Kaha chalagaya

Kya main use phir kabhi dekh paaongi

Kya phir use aise hi achanak milungi

Nahi Damini shaayad nahi

Who raat ki andhere ka

Ek musafir tha

Jo raat ke andhere meinhi kho gaya

Thinking this only she reached home. She parked her car and was about to enter in her house when she saw her mother , Ila, and chief security head of her home, Balraj Saxena, in the stud farm talking to someone whose face Damini couldn't see because his back was turned towards her. She wondered to herself that what her mom and Balraj uncle were doing there so late at night and who was that man with them , thus she decided to walk to where they were all standing. Ila saw her reach there and said ki Damini beta main tumhara hi intezaar kar rahi thi. Beta you remember we wanted a new manger for this farm, Damini nodded yes, ha beta ab yeh ladka yeha kaam karega aur ghodo ko sambhalega. Damini a little astonished asked her mom if he is qualified enough to do this job. She said ki mama aap jaanti ho naa ki mujhe is farm se aur ghodo se kitana lagaw hain. What if he doesn't handle it properly? Balraj interrupted inbetween their talks and he said ki Damini mam don't worry, he has handled horses before. Damini turns to him and asks how does he know? And Ila replies on his behalf saying that ki beta yeh ladka Balraj ka sabse bada beta Prithvi hain. Damini in her mind thought that till now she never thought about Balraj uncle's family. She never knew that he had sons or daughters, what their name was or what they did. After hearing this, she thought to drop the matter there as she trusted her mom and Balraj uncle immensely. She said ki mama if you have thought of this toh sab theek hi hoga. Ila turned to Prithvi, who was examining the farm while the trio was in discussion, and called him. She said ki Prithvi yeh Damini hain, meri beti, aur Damini yeh Prithvi hain. Damini coulnt believe at what she saw.

She had never imagined that what a few moments back was her wish had turned into reality a few moments later. Wohi pyaari si muskaan, aakhon mein wohi gehraai, chehre pe wohi rangat, dheemi dheemi hawa uske balon ko dheere dheere choo kar jaa rahi thi. Wohi sab cheezein jo usne thori der pehle dekhi thi. Her heart was in her mouth. It was him!!!!! The same man who had helped her some time ago. That same person who had left as if he didnt exist. And the same man who had walhed up to her as if he was the only one who  existed only for her. They shook hands. She stood there for a while just staring at him and not letting go his hand. She felt the same feelings touching his hand that she felt when he had helped her changing the tyres.

That whole night she was awake. She first thought:

Yakeen nahi hota ki yeh wohi hain

Yeh meri dua ki wajah se hain

Ya yehi neeyati thi

Ye kaise ittefaq hain

Ki dil ne jise sirf ek sapna samjha tha

Wo ek sach banke saamne khara hain

And she kept asking herself:

Kyoun mein uske bare mein itna soch rahi hoon

Kya lagta haon wo mera

Uske hone na hone se mujhe koi farq nahi parna chahiye

lekin kyoun uske chune aisa lagta hain

saari khushiyan choo lin

kyoun useke chehre ki aur dekne se aisa lagata hain

ki sukun mil gaya

Kyoun jab wo mujhe dektha hain toh lagta hain

ki yeh pal tham jaaye

Kyoun......Aakhir kyoun

It had been a whole month now from that day when came but Damini never really had a proper opprtunity to talk to him. May at the most, just a Hi or How r u? This was because someone was usually there to interrupt them and other times he was so busy that he hardly talked to anyone which would leave Damini irked.

He was still feeding tufaan but he knew she was looking at him, he just knew it. He took a quick glimpse of her when she wasnt looking at him She was wearing a pink gown, her hair flirting around her face, and face glowing in the moonlight. He thought to himself, yakeen nahi aataa ki yeh wohi ladki jisse mein us raat ko mila that. When he had first seen her, he was surprised to see such a delicate girl doing a job of men. He for a moment felt proud to see her change the tyres of the car. Unknowingly, he had moved towards her to give her a helping hand. But she had refused. He muttered to himself ki kya samajhti apne app ko, I will leave immediately...bhallai ka toh koi jamanaa hi nahi hain. He had started to leave when he just tuned to look back at her one last time. He saw her struggling and couldnt bear what those delicate hands were going through so without even asking her he helped. When he touched her hand, a tingling sensation ran through his hands. Those hands that were so busy with the tyres were now calmly under his hands. They were softer than he had imagined. She had looked up at him surprised by what he was doing. He was also staring into her eyes........they were so deep, sincere, and engaging. He had never felt like this before. He realised the screws had been tightened and quicly moved his hands from hers coz he couldnt bear that unknown feeling a second longer. When she wasnt looking at him, he quickly left....very scared about what he was feeling and why he was feeling so. He kept on thinking:

Kaun thi woh

Kaha jaa rahi thi

Kya phir kabhi milegi

Kya phir woh kabhi dikhe gi

Leaving all these questions behind he reached at the address that his father had given him. He met his fathers after so many years and was overjoyed. his father then introduced him to ila. Ila also informed him that he would get the jobe he was called for but only if her eldest daughter would agree. That night when he was in the farm with ila and Balraj, ila's daughter had walked up to them. Finally, when he was introduced to her he couldnt believe that it was her. He experienced the same feelings upon seeing her as he had when he met her a few minutes back.

This time she looked more beautiful. That girl he wasnt expecting to meet again was right there in front of him and once again her hand was in his. That whole night he kept wondering:

yeh kaisa ittefaq ki woh saamne hain

kya aisa bhi hota hain

ki jo kabhie anjaana tha

woh achanak se jaanaa pehchana lage

But he kept thinking:

ki kyoun mein uske baare mein soch raha hoon

use dekhke dil mein itni hulchul kyoun hoti hain

kya hain usme ki hosh ud jaate hain

Kyuon, aakhir kyoun

Prithvi suddenly came out of his flashback because of some movement made by tofaan. Prithvi then thought it is alomost a month now but he never really had an opprtunity to talk to her. Sometimes she was never alone and at other she never bothered to come and talk to him. Pata nahi yeh ladki apne aap ko kya samajhti hain was what he always said.

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful sistu..i am stuck in PriDaland now..*haye*..i love it please do post the next chapter soon and yes do PM me..🤗🤗

Love ya,
Neha..
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sistu.....You have officially left me speechless, wordless, letterless, syllableless..........!!! this was all kinds of AMAZING!!!! loved it as I always do ...be it your poems, your selection of situation appropriate song selections......you are truly fantastic!!!

do continue.....😉
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sistu....great idea n am excited nom!!....can't wait 4 part 2....plz incl me in ur PM list!!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great idea, really like this one!
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sistu, that was superb. Please continue - waiting for the next chapter.

Pl include me in your PM list.

Achu