20th November - Written Update

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Rukmani ask Ranbir to leave…She covers  her check with both of her hand and turns to him Rukmani has painted both side of her cheeks with the mud…Rabnir said until you answers all my questions I will not go away…

Rukmani slowly turns toward him. Ranbir said, "You are hiding this beautiful face which looks like chand (moon)." Rukmani is mad and says, do you know what you are saying. Ranbir said, "You are lying, you like it when I praise your beauty and you know my love is pure, Ranbir continues saying I have seen your face in my dreams and had searched for it all over." Ranbir says, you think I am like other guys who thinks relationship is game but the truth is, this relationship is my life….I can spend all my life by looking at your beautiful face.

The Title song plays…then we have a sweet dance…ranbir is dress in Rajstani dress…..

Rukmani comes home calling her sister saying she is very happy and said Ranbir came …..He saw my face and he was not afraid. After looking at my face he said he loves me. Both girls are crying out of happiness. Rasal says,  Jiji this is the first time I have seen you this happy and I have pray to God to see you happy like this and ask  for her Jiji's  forgiveness and goes to bring mirror. Rukmani looks at the mirror and is shocked to see her face covered with mud…both sisters are crying…

Haveli:

Taiji comes to Sumer's room and shouts saying  Sumer sahib you went to Madan Singh's field with visitor…Sumer lies saying no why should I…Taiji screams at Sumer…Sumer lies saying Madam Singh is the one who fought with me …Taiji said if you have lie to me I will not leave you, Sumer and goes away from the room…Deep comes to room and says Mamasa what happened, Sumer says, I have no izzat in this house as I am staying in my sister house. Deep ask Mamasa, what is the truth, tell me. Sumer says, he took the visitor to see the field that is in dispute with Madan Singh. Madan Singh was mad and came to the haweli saying he will kill your father. Sumer lies again saying he will make all woman dances in the mela (which made me laugh, this idiot don't know how to lie). Deep said he will kill Madan Singh and will cut him into small pieces as he cannot tolerate any disrespect toward his family, Sumer has evil smile in his face.

Rasal comes to Bhabisa house…Bhabi says letters has arrived and asks her to read. Raksal starts reading the letter loud but it is for her so she stops reading out loud and runs away with the letter.

Rukami brother is selling murti. Ranbir comes and said you have become so big overnight that you are selling all this murti's alone and ask where his sister is. HE said Jiji is coming …and leaves Ranbir alone…Ranbir says he has bring her bangles and try to give bangles to Rukmani but she runs away…Ranbir comes behind her and ask her why she is running away from him. He holds her hand Rukmani tries to untie her hand but the bangles fall and break into pieces…Rukmani is shocked and runs away...Ranvir get hold of her dupatta…and says since he has already confess his love then why are you running away from me.

Rukmani ask him to leave her dupatta. He says he will not leave it until she tell him she loves him…Rukmani  says she won't answer his question as she is already someone else…she is engaged to be married to someone else….Ranbir is shocked and sad and covers Rukmani with dupatta and leaves her…

At home, Rukmani is making Murti; Rasal comes and said Jiji why did you lie to him saying you are engaged. Rasal says you love him don't you. Rukmani says no...Rasal says Ranbir is in your mind and is in your heart that is why all the murtis you have made since childhood are not the same, they  look like Ranbir…Rukmani is shocked and says what has happened this murtis are looking like Ranbir. She drops it and is broken into pieces…Rukmani runs away where other murtis are and wants to destroy it...Raksal stops her and says JIJI you are gonna destroy the bhagawan you have made…Rukmani breaks down saying the scar on my face was not enough that you are giving me scars in my heart too…she ask God why is he testing her and giving her a dream of love when it will never become true…

Please forgive me for any mistake… Hope you will like my update…

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago