Written update: 19 November

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys sorry for being bit late, I had to watch online first and then write it.

Written update

PART 1

the show kicks off with avi's friends going to viraj's Showroom, He welcomes them and ask them how he could help. They say that they need the bridal sari. Viraj asks whose marriage is it to which both reply" Main tu single hoon is ke liya". Viraj says no problems and start showing them sari. Niyati tells him that she has unique choice and want a color which glows itself and sparkles 😆 he starts showing picking out some really good ones. Then he notices from mirror that they are not looking at saree but talking to instead and understands that they jus want to make fool of me. He tries to tell them how beautiful they are, they should model and again ask who's marriage is it? to which they reply" kaun si marriage" Viraj says that my idea was right, you guys were tryin to make fool of me but I don't mind especially when it is by so beautiful girls, and give niyati the lehnga he recommended.
Back to adi's room he looks upset and confused, rajshree enter and ask him why is he here and didn't go to office. Adi says that he will work here. On rajshree's continuous request he tells her that he doesn't want to work for company's main client and they are thinking of cancelling his contract. she tells him that he should sign the contract with mallika. he asks her who told her, she replies you didn't but you should have told me as a friend. Adi says he don't want to. Rajshree tells him that she trust him fully, and he doesn't need to worry about her feeling bad. She only looks at him, not who he is working with. This is his dream so don't let it go, he can treat mallika as client as well. she adds on that she did a mistake not you so don't punish himself. Adi starts smiling and then to finish rajshree tells him that she believes in him.

Avi is watering flowers when he phone rings, she picks it up and it's her friends. they ask her how she is all.. the avi tells her they jus met. They then keep on praising Viraj how he is magician, he didn't let them pay the coffee bill, and gave the modelling assignment to niyati who has never worn anything that is in pink color before. To end, they request her to meet them at niyati's place.

PART 2

Avi is getting ready and she can't close the zip as she can't reach it, varun comes and offers help. First avi refuse but then after trying for some time, she looks at him and he understands that she need help, he zips it for her 😳 😳 😳 ( awesome scene) he comments on how she always looks beautiful and tends to leave. Avi tells him that she will leaving to meet her friends today and will try to come early to help him out. Varun replies that dun worri about the shop and just enjoy the time with her friends. He then tells her that he will leave her downstairs.
scene shifts to Viraj fighting with goons saying that He won't give the money no matter what happens before. they reply that this will be bad. Other shoppers ask him why did he do that. He lectures them that someone need to stand up. Varun comes and tells him that whatever he said is true but not everyone is as strong as him. Avi agrees with Viraj though, he is happy that someone agrees and request varun and avi to dinner with him ( I jus hate the Viraj impressing AVI part so annoying 🤢 🤢 ) Avi tells avi she should leave.

PART 3

she reaches at niyati house and ask them what is the matter. they say that they are sorry that they never understood and always use to laugh at the picture of the dream man she made. Avi replies that she now understands that dream is different than reality. They tell her not to think that way since they belive her now and have met her dream man who is VIRAJ SHAH. 😡 Avi gets deep into thoughts

END

PRECAP: Varun telling Avi that how he didn't like Viraj before because he opened shop next to them but knows now he was wrong. Vriaj is nice and sincere person .Kokila is hearing this conversation ( yes, come on you need to do something now 😕 )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d update

m glad Adi did'nt get angry with Rajshri for bringing it up..but instead was happy she cares so much..

n Varun putting the zip for Avi..hw cute.

Niyati and evry1 fool Viraj?..eh, anyway i wonder why he was fightin tho..to impress Avi?..weird..n now even Varun likes him..nt gud at all..

Niyati tells her that Viraj is her dream man?..but then she's aldready married n she thot tat Varun was her dream man..

btw i think ders a small error here -

Avi tells avi she should leave
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lol sry for tht typo error was jus trying to update asap it should be avi tells varun