CBS

Anyone watch 'The Mentalist'?

chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm still on the first season of the show and it is FANTASTIC! The characters, Patrick Jane in particular, are really well sketched and I really adore the relationship b/w all of the characters - they all have a different, yet unique dynamic with each other..............I especially like how the Jane and Lisbon relationship has been written and developed over the season........them going from two people who just used to tolerate each other's company and used to get so easily irritated by each other's antics to becoming people who genuinely care about and respect, confide in and protect each other - LOVE it.............Hope their relationship continues to grow this way and they become even closer..............

Simon Baker's acting is one of the other highlights of the show..........The guy was very rightly nominated for that Emmy........    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watch it and it is brilliant eagerly waiting for the 2nd season
chronic thumbnail
^ Cool, another fan! It really is brilliant, isn't it? I find it quite different from the regular run-of-the-mill crime drama........the approach is different anyways...........I feel more emotionally invested in this show than shows like CSI..........

Anyways, i'm also really looking forward to the second season...........I can't wait to see what progress will be made with the Red John storyline............
I love the Mentalist

I cant wait for the second season to start
chronic thumbnail
^ Neither can I...........
Does anyone know when season 2 starts in the uk
chronic thumbnail
^ Uh, I don't know, sorry........I don't live in the UK.......But you can try checking your local listings, they may have something :-)

EDIT: I just remembered that the second season has already started in the US (I would know since I spoiled myself on the upcoming Jane/Lisbon scenes from S2 that are posted on YT) , so you can prolly watch the episodes that have aired so far online.......Sidereel.com is a good place to start and so is Fanpop.com.........
Edited by chronic - 14 years ago
bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who do you think red john is? i might check on you tube if season 2 is on there glad there are fans out there of this cool programme👍🏼
chronic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakri

who do you think red john is? i might check on you tube if season 2 is on there glad there are fans out there of this cool programme👍🏼

I haven't a clue as to who Red John could be.........there have been some speculations about him/her being someone from Jane's crew itself, but who knows? I have heard that this Red John thing won't be resolved until the fifth season (which is prolly when the show will end), so there's a lot time for the creatives to drop clues about who Red John could be..............

I think YouTube only has certain scenes of the The Mentalist uploaded, but not the whole episodes, though you could try and see if whole episodes are there - you may find some............If you live in the US, you can watch the episodes from the CBS website, or even hulu, but if not, then I suggest you try out sidereel.com....  
Edited by chronic - 14 years ago
^^ I heard  that it could be someone from within CBI too, mainly because they were able to hack into the database like they showed in one of the episodes from season one when they talked to Jane and the others