Written update 18th NOV

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys so sorry for being late, had some guests for dinner๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•, lotsa cooking, here is the update today!!!!  The manager calls adi and shouts at him for not selling the designs to mallika (maal ๐Ÿ˜‰) though she was ready to pay the full price. adi tells him exactly money cannot buy everything๐Ÿ‘. the manager is like adi assures him that they will be no loss as he will sell to another party. manager tells him either sign this deal or tell me the reason. adi tells its a personal reason I cannot neither reveal it or sign this deal. the manager says okay then we have to rethink about our contract and cuts the phone, adi walks out angrily. Raj listens to all this and is sad. someone calls and raj sees the number and is shocked and gives the phone to adi. di picks it up and its maal ,she says I dont want to start anything new all I say is sign the deal  she tells work and relationship are different and if you dont I will feel guilty that you lost coz of me. adi says MALLIKAJI ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for ur advise, but I dont need it as its my life and I can make my decisions and my decision is I would not like to work with you and never again DARE to call me๐Ÿ‘
 he cuts the phone and looks around and raj has vanished๐Ÿ˜•
Here Viraj (V) thanks avi and asks her for cofee but she refuses, he asks if she thinks he will know all bizness secrets if she has coffee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ she says no she has some work. here raj goes to the kitchen to make some sweet and keeps the empty vessel and is only thinking. anu asks what happened? she hides it but anu makes her say it. raj says maal called and I dont know wassuusp, everything was looking good. I dont know if its small or big thing.       anu the fool gives raj the bigger fool ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ and advise to fight all this and stop ur husband from being strayed.

Maal calls and raj picks up, maal says she wants to meet raj coz she has something good for adi, raj refuses but maal convinces her. avi's frnds come over and they are all impressed with  V and think he is handsome and  a hunk.

raj is all lost in thought whether to go or not to go meet maal and then she gets curious what good for adi can happen with maal and feels what if I meet her and adi's probs are solved and so she decided to go.
Maal is waiting for raj and raj comes and maal is all ๐Ÿ˜› and they sit in a restaurant.  Maal tells her I know ur must be uncomfortable to come to meet me like this, but once you know everything u will be happy. she tells her I am sorry raj coz of me u and adi had to face all this, u had to take my place and must have lot of probs she says u r a nice gal raj and adi is lucky to have a nice wife like u. raj is all bugged, she says did you call me here to say all this mallikaji? ๐Ÿ˜†maal says no this is with adi's project, they want to have a deal with me but adi is refusing as he does not want to accept it as its me, she goes on saying if this deal does not happen then it would mean bad reputation for adi and his career will get spoil before he starts. raj asks what do u want me to do? maal says I want u to make adi understand to make this deal happen. raj is all surprised. maal says only u can do it, u will be wondering why I am doing it whats my profit, well I have lot of guilt in me for doing this to adi and this will lessen the load. will u help me raj?????

Precap:
Edited by gudgal - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update thanks so much":)
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d update

Adi talked in just the right way to Mallika! I hope Rajshree does'nt fall for her plans and try to convince Adi..he'll get damn angry..

n Viraj is trying to do so much for Avi,but i guess she's not tat intrested in him..