18th November 2009 - Written Update

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Episode update for Karole Bagh for 18th November 2009

Vicky and Neetu were in the shop and they were shown having their encounter.  Simi is in bed and thinking about what Abhi said about taking care of her.  Vicky brings Neetu home and asks her to keep everything quiet. 

Neetu tells him she will handle everything and he touches her cheek and says to take care and drives away.  Neetu sneaks in the house through the roof.  She is about to enter in her room but Simi asks her where she was.  Neetu yawns and Simi says you slept on the roof again.  Simi scolds her that she has asked her to take care of herself.  Neetu runs and hugs Simi and says there is going to be someone very special in your life.  Neetu gives a kiss on Simi's cheek and goes to bed. 

Simi is thinking aloud ? I hope you are right Neetu.  I also want someone special in my life. 

Abhi is getting ready in his house and practicing his lines to Simi. Anita walks in the room and says she is getting married.  She wants to know what he is gifting her.  She sees the flowers on his bed and says on my wedding day you're going to propose to your girl friend.  He tries to hide it but she says she will tell everyone and he tries to stop her and she runs into her mother.  She is carrying a gift for Anuj and says that she is trying to get a good gift for their family but are they going to get gifts for their family.  Anita says of course. Is this something to wonder about?  Abhi listens to all this and is in thinking mode. 

Rajinder is on the phone with the association and they are asking for 25,000.00 rupees.  Manju says she will talk to someone whose husband is the head of the Mandir but Rajinder stops her and says he does not need charity.  Anuj walks in and says he will take some money out but Rajinder says he will need the money to start his family and his marriage is my responsibility.  I just need two days to come up with the money and walks out. 

Simi and Mili are talking in front of the mirror.  Mili says she should meet the guy she is attracted to.  Simi says if he calls me I will meet him but she will not be the first one to say anything.  Chachi walks in the room and says I think Simi has found a boy.  She tries to get Mili to tell her but Mili says that she has an imagination and should write in the magazine.  Dolly Chachi then asks Neetu and Neetu says if you said this about me then people will believe you but Simi?..

Everyone is applying haldi on Anuj and Simi is happy.  Manju is watching and Dolly chachi approaches Manju and asks her if she thinks Simi found a boy.  Manju gives her an irritated look. 

Coming up: Simi and Abhi are walking towards each other and Simi trips on the carpet and Abhi steadies her fall and everyone looks at them.  

Chachi instigates Manju and says that she heard that Simi has found someone.  Simi comes there and Manju asks Simi and Mili interrupts them saying they were talking about Banti bhaji.  Neetu takes Simi and Mili for dancing. 

Everyone arrives at the temple for the wedding.  Milni ceremony is going on.  Abhi sees Simi and walks towards her.  Simi trips on the carpet and he tries to steady her and everyone is staring at them. 

Precap:  Wedding is going on and Simi is standing alone and Abhi approaches her and says we will see each other in a little while. 

Edited by bobbiedhillon - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N.i.s.a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks!

TypO:

Everyone's applying haldi on Anuj😊

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: N.i.s.a

Thanks!

TypO:

Everyone's applying haldi on Anuj😊

Thanks,  I corrected it.  πŸ˜›
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! I am surprised no one has noticed a change in Neetu.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks i am looking forward to tomorrow
ramas thumbnail
what a beutiful episode finally we got the scene we wanted.  Thanks bobbie for wonderful update.
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😳 sigh.......the highlight of the show was offcourse Abhi's eyes searching for only Simi and Simi getting out of the car after everyone and her eyes only fixed on Abhi and Abhi just nodding his head asking her to come ahead and both just looking at each other and walking towards each other with the background super romantic number Khudaya ve aahe ishq yeh kaisa yeh ajeeb re...😳......sigh and simi not noticing the carpet and tripping and Abhi holding her tight and her cheeks touching his shoulder and her hair falling on him and their love for each other........God i could not control and  also

in the precap simi's eyes shut and all going away and Abhi coming towards her and telling her with so much love thodi der baad milte hain..and Simi opening her eyes and looking at him lovingly as if she knows what he will telling her and she is actually waiting to hear those 3 words....sigh....😳

one of the best episodes so far......hopefully tommorrow's will be better than the best πŸ˜‰....

sigh...don't want to come out of this now........in a dreamworld right now...😳.....girls don't think i am crazy...this serial has such an effect on our andrenaline rush...😳
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaay thanks for the update. abhi and simi yaay
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Good Update. i loved it.

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx..abhi simi going to confess..yahoo...