17th November 2009 Written Update

ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am so sorry i have not been doing updates, I have been pretty busy the last week and have not even been able to watch Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai. Anyways, here is today's update!

Part 1
-Amber is standing frozen with a gun as his family is gathered around him shocked. His dad asks him if he is okay, Amber replies mechanically that he is fine, he leaves.
-Dhani is packing her things, Sudha is telling her, how can you make a promise like this to save Amber? She says, I have seen Taiji and Amber's dad, they won't let you come in, I asked for your right, they won't accept this. Dhani tells her, after i tell them everything that has happened, they will accept me. Sudha says, everything has changes, now there is someone else in Amber's life also, how will you take this? She begins to weep, Dhani stares at her.
-Sarla is in front of the mirror getting ready, Mayi comes and calls for Amber. Sarla smiles and Mayi comes to her, she asks fro Amber, she says he has been gone since she has awoken. Mayi is shocked and says, how can he leave when his life is in danger?
-Amber's parents, Sumer, and Taiji are with a policeman. He tells them that Ambika Bhavani saved Amber. They wonder why he would do this.
-Mayi leaves Sarla worried, Amber comes in the room, she becomes sad and tells him not to leave and scare her like that, she weeps. Amber tells her not to worry.
-Amber's dad asks the policeman if Amber is safe now. The policeman says, maybe maybe not, we don't know the reason for this.
-Dhani tells Sudha, you told me the story of saving another's life, I can't watch my life be ruined, but I can go to him and save him, please let me go so I can not return to my Maayka after this. She looks at Sudha determined. Sudha says, I will come back Dhani, she leaves. Dhani prays as she waits, she says, I need to go to my sajan's home, and I need your help.

Part 2
-Sudha comes to Dhani, she gives Sudha some jewelery to take to her sasural, Dhani takes it and goes, Sudha prays. Dhani finishes her packing, Sudha gives her a gift, Dhani takes it and tells her mom, you don't need to worry for me anymore. Sudha gives Dhani blessings and drops her off to her ride, she watches her as she leaves. Sudha prays that Dhani gets to her sajan and stays safe.
-Taiji complains about some food that is on a mat on the floor, she says she refuses to eat it. Mayi, Uma, Gauri, and Sarla are watching this, Taiji tells Gauri to throw it away, Sarla says no don't throw it away because Amber and I spent the night making it. Taiji angrily asks her that she made Amber help her. Sarla screams out, Amber I am coming, and runs off. Taiji looks annoyed, Uma happy, Gauri goes to throw away the food. A man comes and tells Taiji there is a call from Amber's home. Sarla's mom asks about Sarla, Taiji tells her, i see what kind of bahu you gave me. She made food really bad, then she stayed up all night and made it with Amber. Sarla's mom asks if she can talk to Sarla, Taiji says okay.
-Dhani gets out of the car and looks, she thinks about what Ambika bhavani said. Dhani sees a mandir, she remembers going there with Amber, she goes there. Taiji, Gauri, and Uma are there. Dhani closes her eyes as she prays. Gauri, Taiji, and Uma turn around, Dhani opens her eyes shocked. Uma and Gauri looks happy, Taiji looks pleased.

Part 3
-Dhani looks at them shocked, Uma tells her she dropped something, she looks down to get it and touches Uma's feet in the process. She remembers that no one in the family had seen her face except Madhu and Amber's dad. Uma gives her prasad, Taiji asks her to pray for Amber, the three leave. Dhani says it it good that Taiji, Uma, and gauri all don't recognize me.
-Amber is looking at a picture on his phone of Dhani. Dhani is walking toward the gates to his house. Amber has a weird feeling and gets up, Dhani is still walking toward the house. Amber leaves the room. The guard asks Dhani what she is there for, Dhani asks for Amber's mom, the guard asks why. Dhani says she is a relative, the guard is about to let her in but Dhani asks for Uma to come to her. He says okay, and leaves, Dhani waits in front of the house. Amber is walking down the stairs to go outside.(awww, how cute, he senses Dhani there!). Dhani is standing in front of the gate where Amber cannot see her, Amber looks around but does not see her.

Precap
-Amber asks the guard if someone had come. The guard tells him a woman came to see Uma saying that she is a relative. Uma questions why she did not come in but instead asked for her to come out. Dhani walks back worried that Amber will see her. Amber knowingly looks around, he goes through the gate and stares at something, Dhani looks worried.
Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update Shabnam.