17th November 2009 - Written update

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

November 17, 2009 ' 12/24 Karole Bagh update

The episode starts with Abi walking in on Simi and Mili.  He hears part of the conversation and asks them about it but Mili says it was a talk between two sisters.  Abi says may be he came at the wrong time.  Mili gets called away.  Abi asks Simi if he can put the gifts he is carrying down.  Simi says yes.  Abi puts the stuff down and is about to leave when he sees the cartoon doll on the bed. 

Simi starts to say if you wanted to hear our conversation'..

Abi says'..attraction a new feeling'and this is what you guys were talking about?  But he does not have time now.  Anyway you two know what you were talking about.  Mom has sent some gifts.  It is a ritual for Anita and Anuj's wedding.  Sorry, I did not really know that there is someone in the room.  Aunti ji said to put the gifts in this room so'.sorry again.  Bye.

Abi is about to leave but Simi says:  Mrs Sharma who lives 15/5 Karole Bagh has also rejected me.  But I just wanted to tell you that my marriage is not happening to anyone who my mom brings. 

Abi:  So? Your marriage is going to happen to someone who will not reject you?

Simi:  You are my friend why do you say such hurtful things? 

Abi:  I am your friend that is why I tell the truth.  Otherwise what do you expect from me?  As a friend I should find you a match?

Simi:  Why not?  If you feel that you should do something like this then Ok do it.

Abi:  Ok I will do it.  Now I will do it. 

Abi leaves and Simi stands there and stares after him.  

The scene shifts where Neetu enters a boutique with her boyfriend.  She says if they get caught she will name him.  She finds the missing bag. 

He wants her to try a red suit and she says she does not like the color. She asks her how many girls he has asked to do this and he says how many boys she has been to try the new suits.  She grabs the suit and runs in the changing room.

Simi's father has a visitor Mehta sahib who says it is serious so he came late at night.  He invites the guy in.  The guy says he came from the meeting where they have decided that he can't open his shop.  He says that Rajiv is a respectable businessman who helps the merchants a lot.  Mr. Mehta is about to say some thing about Simi and the father stops him.  Mr. Mehta says that because of him they have not closed his brother Surinder's shop.  Rajinder says he will take them to court.  Mr Mehta leaves and Rajinder is about to have a heart attack and Manju and Simi hold him.  Manju sends Simi to bring water. 

Coming up: Rajiv and Simi are talking on the phone.Rajiv says that he is really a cunning individual who is going to ruin her life. 

Neetu is changing in the dressing room and Vicky calls her and says why is she taking so long, does she need his help and she says she is coming out soon.  He gets a phone call from his mother and she says when he is coming home.  He says he will be late.   Based on the conversation it looks like he is poor and is not happy with his mother.  Neetu comes out in the new dress and they both stare at each other. 

They look at the clock and it is 12:05 and Neetu says that she will go and change but Vicky holds her hand and says that don't go.  They hug each other.  (Things don't look good).

Coming up:  Simi is talking to Abi on the phone and asks for his help and he says that he will do what he feels is right regardless of what Simi says. 

Simi and Manju consol the father and tell him to rest.  Mili says she can't see her father like this.  Simi tells her to go and help mom.  She calls Rajiv and says what are you trying to do to my family.  Rajiv says did you see the interview.  He says he is a cunning man and he will never let her marry anyone else.  Simi hangs up the phone. He looks at Abi and Simi's picture and rips it in two pieces. 

Abi gets a call from Simi and she cries on the phone and tells him about her father.  She says she has to get married and leave her father's house at all cost.  Abi says he has made a decision and will tell her when he sees her tomorrow. 

Pre-Cap:  Neetu spends the night with Vicky in the shop. 

note

post a good comments for  abhi  and SIMI  will try to get more of his pcs added  Abhi truly needs his fans.

simi (Smriti  kalra) she only has 12 fans we have lot mroe than 12 fans in here so do joi and give her comments.

Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx 4 the lovely update..i feel neetu is damn cheap...she doesnt kno vicky properly n within 2 meets she spends the nite wid him..!!i waas disgusted...by the way 2morrow will b interestng 2 watch...abhi will surely propose her n tis time simi will agree!!!
ramas thumbnail
thanks for the great update. a great episodeEdited by ramas - 14 years ago
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great episode!!
Neetu is an idiot!!!
thanx for the update
-Sadizzle*
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that is he going to say? what they should marry? I wonder what Rajiv suspense but what ... it begins to get on my nerves
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update in one way it is good because do you remember the episodes manju was cursing simi with her hubby saying that they did not  teach their daughters to find a match outside for themselves anita did it how fair it is.
this neetu seems idiot but she's better far away than her sisters.
thanks for update.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

thanx 4 the lovely update..i feel neetu is damn cheap...she doesnt kno vicky properly n within 2 meets she spends the nite wid him..!!i waas disgusted...by the way 2morrow will b interestng 2 watch...abhi will surely propose her n tis time simi will agree!!!

First of all, the first pic of Billu from Antara is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Second I totally agree with you!
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great update!!👏

I too find nitu n vicky's storyline is very cheap...she just met him a day ago...how can she be that stupid/desperate?

she is not home till 12.30 in the night...yet none of her family members are bothered, as if its normal... samajh mein nahin aayi!
Manju is so concerned abt society n all...but she too dint wonder/worry abt nitu...😕
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
neetu is kinda stupid..she dsnt even know the guy's last name..
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely update and what a great episode........even though they showed abhi-simi chemistry just twice at the beginning and the end it was worth the wait.......i cried when she cries her heart out to him over phone and the way he pacifies her......how lucky to have such a friend and must say simi's acting was class and apna abhi tho always rocks and outstanding acting......can't wait to watch today's episode....

but the precap.......eww how digsusting..........the episode ended with such a pure and loved filled scene and in the end we get to see this sick thing neetu and vicky are indulging in........gosh...where has all the sanskaar gone and how come even after midnight noone in the house notices her absence.....sick......

whatever .........anyways  abhi-simi rock....