Prida's first morning waking up TOGETHER....

Posted: 14 years ago
Okay call me insensitive or a nutty pridaholic😆

Despite all the troubles that is happening, i am soooooooo looking forward to tonite's epi.. not because MK is going to turn up and Avni is going to DUMP HIM👍🏼(OKAY, i hope she does)

BUT

This will be the first Morning after Prida's marriage where they will wake up together...
😍

How i wish the following is shown:

After avni comes home and everyone kind of retires to their rooms, prida come back, the decorations are still on, both realize well Technically the suhaag raat is still on..😳

both are completely exhausted and share an awkward moment ...

Kingie being kingie assures Queenie that they better take some rest..😳

Queenie loves him more for that...😳

Kingie is immensely relieved and thanking God and avni, ki aaj mujhe bacha liya😆

Morning..

Kingie is the first to wake up...

Looks adoringly, lovingly and longingly at Queenie sleeping and decides to wake her up with Tea..

PRIDA have their lovely moment in Prida heaven as do we...

😍

Until we are brought back to earth.. by u know who and u know what...😡

Oh would be really surprised if Queenie wakes up first, Queenie u better not wake up first,
let Kingie wake u up and do all the work.........., PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

The point of this post, nothing really apart from desperately looking for a proper PRIDA moment after agessssssssssss.....
😳

Your thoughts, hate me love me for this, kuch toh kaho...😳

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shweths, I'm in PriDaland again after reading this wonderful description of the morning after... Pls let something like this happen *crosses fingers and toes*
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bless you Shwetha, tumhare muh me ghee shakkar.

You taking away all the blessings today.

Wow what a scene that would be - have always imagined a morn where queenie wakes up first has had her shower wet hair and all that .....and our dude still in bed looks on and on
Mera kehne ka matlab hai ...that Prithivi Saxena look....tum janti ho na mai kya keh rahi hoon ????

Ab you have said this - CVs ko aisa scene hame dena hiiiii hoga.

Thats was in no way insensitive - yeah an overdose of Pridahol I guess - hame inse kuan bachayega.

Achu

Edited by achumen - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: achumen

Bless you Shwetha, tumhare muh me ghee shakkar.thanks, waise i love chocolates too😆

You taking away all the blessings today. that is so sweet of u achu, let us share all the blessings okay😳

Wow what a scene that would be - have always imagined a morn where queenie wakes up first has had her shower wet hair and all that .....and our dude still in bed looks on and on
Mera kehne ka matlab hai ...that Prithivi Saxena look....

@bold: WOWWWWWWWWWWW,,, This is even better😍... Prithvi will go Maksad, Plan yeh kis chidiya ka naam hai, sorry the only thing that interests me right now is Queenie😳

Ab you have said this - CVs ko aisa scene hame dena hiiiii hoga. Absolutely, dena hiiiiiiiiiii hogaaaaaaaa, aaj nahin toh kal, we are a patient lot, but they have to give us this scene, period

Thats was in no way insensitive - yeah an overdose of Pridahol I guess - hame inse kuan bachayega.
Achu, Arrey Bachna kaun chahta hai😉😆

Achu

Diya: Tell me about it, i want to get maximum prida scenes before the Truth gets out....
Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Arrey yaar scenes toh theek hai bas damz ko preg na kar dena!!Phir toh yeh show ka naam ho jayega "2 much love than needed"!
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum post ya....👍🏼............if it happens d way u describd it i think many on d forum wud go mad(includin me)....😍............m lukin frwd fr 2days epi............
amby: mere sweety baby, dekhne se kuch nahi hoga, dont worry🤣

aaditi: i hope so too, it has been a while we all made an entry in pridaheaven, let us hope it ha ppens tonite or sooooooooon...

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@shwets......knw wat i hvnt bn dt active offlate....bt it feels gud 2 cme 2 dis forum aftr long n get such a wonderful post.........😊
aaditi: i noticed ur absence and it is really good u came back today.. and hope u dont go away again...
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
amby: mere sweety baby, dekhne se kuch nahi hoga, dont worry🤣
Mujhe bacha samjha hai kya?Look how many savni scenes they showed and what is the resultprida ke saath karte toh better hota