poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

The much hyped Hero Honda Indian Television Awards turned out to be a complete showdown disaster................

Starting with the rehearsal ground, and red carpet being rolled we had the Remix gang "Ranvir, Tia, Anvesha and Yuvi" peeping backstage and promoting Remix, wherein Yuvi was intrested in shaking a leg with all the gals performing.

With the commencement of the award show the first pair who came on to the stage to compere was Smriti Irani & Ronit Roy with whom the audience had a good time followed by Varun Badola-Rajeshwari and Sameer Soni-Rakshanda wherein sameer Soni was irritating and sounded stupidiest with his aweful sense of humour. Starting with the technical awards the show rolled towards the jury awards wherein Tassnim (Mohini of KSBKBT) was not even nominated in negative perfomance-female and sudha chandran who won the award in this category forgot that she won it for raja Mukherjee's Protima and not for Ekta's K-serial's and ended up thanksgiving Ekta. Also Siddhant winning best serial-drama and Fame Gurukul winning reality show was not easily digested. Ramanand Sagar receiving the Scroll of Honour was made a disaster by Shatrughan Sinha's hinglish commentary

Along came the performances.....they were titled along various themes.....

Chaitanya(Akshat/Vayu)& Surveen(Charu/Kasak) danced to the theme of college days wherein Chaitanya was better but showed that Surveen still needs to go back and rehease well, she wasn't even comfortable dancing around in minies and heels were a headache.

With mujra as the theme...Shama(Pooja-YMLH),Urvashi(Komolika-KZK),Nausheen(Tan ya-Kalchakra) were fantastic in Pyar kiya to darna kya, Hara rang dala, Salame Ishq.... Rekha should have watched Nausheen performing she was brilliant.

Festive theme had Gautam Rode(Anish-Ba,Bahu Aur Baby),Karishma(Indu-KSBKBT),Vikas Sethi(Swayam-KTH),Tasnim(Mohini-KSBKBT) performing wherein Gautam and Karishma were good and looked natural Vikas managed it but Tasnim was looking very uncomfortable on stage for reasons unknown. Teh choreography was an utter disaster in the festive theme also it included all the festivals except Christmas.

The rain dance theme had performers like Pooja Ghai(Ria-JJKN),Iqbal Khan(angad-KYPH),Mona Singh(Jassi-JJKN),Vikas Bhalla(CG-JJKN),Ajai(Rahul-Millie),Mona(Millie-Millie) wherein the only performance by Vikas and Mona was ok.

With Eijaz Khan shaking a leg with yesteryear beuties (wherein Asha Parekh & Reena Roy looked no less than horror flicks) accompaning him were Rupali Ganguly was good,(Gayatri-KGGK),Jennifer(Sneha-KZK) looked awesome,Rucha(Kali-Kkusum) was irritating, and Jasvir(Smriti/Anju-K.Street) was nice.

Ronit, Rohit and Shweta rocked the stage with Kajra Re.............

The above posted views are completely my own they dont intend to hurt anyones sentiments.......its just what I felt I wrote........

Readers can post their own independent views on this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good article but u can post it on the general discussion section coz this one is for the MTV roadies and it might get blocked i agree with most of ur views...!!!
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess this is not the place for it.
neway, thanx for sharing 😊