Do you believe you in True Love?

divyagirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Most of us have seen shows on television about love and I was just wondering if anyone in reality believes in true love.

Edited by divyagirl - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GigiP thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i don't really beleive in true love. i think that there is love but its way different from movies in reality i don't think anyone would sacrifice there life for there love. this is just my thought u dont have to agree with me.
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think love is totally different from the movies and the love in movies does not exist...its overexaggerated, i am not tlking from experience, this is my opinion....yes, there is love, but not as intense as the movie picturized in movies, although all of us would love to view that kind of LOVE😊
hazelgirl thumbnail
yes i beleive in true love..... 😳
love is one of the pure emations so ...it has to be true 😛
vash_ari thumbnail
NO i don't belive in love and in movies and serials they all show just bakwas its totaly different from the truth and i think there are many things to worry about apart from love.This what is in my opinion don't mistake me.
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: vash_ari

NO i don't belive in love and in movies and serials they all show just bakwas its totaly different from the truth and i think there are many things to worry about apart from love.This what is in my opinion don't mistake me.

Lighten up and try not to worry as much about issues . Life is too short . You will find love hopefully !!
Aparna_BD thumbnail
True love is what gives you happiness . True love is something you find with your partner with whom you can share your life with , your views with , your worries with , your smiles with !! O.K ,o.k i shall stop being so philosophical !!
True love exists !! I loved my boyfriend , whom i married and love!! 😊
Shirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: indygirl

True love is what gives you happiness . True love is something you find with your partner with whom you can share your life with , your views with , your worries with , your smiles with !! O.K ,o.k i shall stop being so philosophical !!
True love exists !! I loved my boyfriend , whom i married and love!! 😊

i agree wid u, indygirl, true love is a powerful emotion, i believe in it, and hopefully, i will find my true love, without true love, the world would b really powerfully evil and hated rite now, if it werent 4 love.

vash_ari thumbnail
hey i am sorry if i have said something wrong. but 'indygirl' i think you are very lucky but not everyone. Edited by vash_ari - 18 years ago
dannyk thumbnail
yeah .. i belive ...

but also belive in "true love is rare "