Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Wish him good luck hope he wins what he rightly deserves Ameen
Hinakhann thumbnail
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HC better luck next time we all know you deserved to win hands down but this world is not always a fair place ... and that is from what we learn and move on ... Wish you all the best keep rocking and you will win bigger awards
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Hinakhann-Please don't post pics here,this place is specifically  only meant for discussion abt Harshad Chopda no pics please😊

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Din Main Suraj Gayab Ho Sakta Hai
Roshni Nahi

Dil Toot Satkta Hai
Dosti Nahi

Aap fair game khelna Bhul Sakte Ho
Hum Nahi

Doosre Trophy Jeet Sakte Hai
Fans Ka Dil Nahi

harshad u rock.......
you'll always be a winner for us

vandy
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bellle4u

Hey AlinaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Hey Priya di !!! *HC hugs*

After 5 months of wait we finally got Prem to know he never did anything wrongπŸ˜›...Ya I know...Finally...its such a relief !!!!!

Haila me also i m jyada excited to see him on Prem ki Naiyaa😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍........I know Priya di...Prem performing on Prem ki Naiyaa !!!!!! And what was happening these last days he really need help !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ditto on thisπŸ˜ƒ.....Ya I know...Harshad is a ROCKSTAR !!!!

Priya

@Somu and HinaKhann: Welcome to HCFC...I hope You guys have a great time !!!πŸ˜›

@Soaps1: Please...don't post one liners...its against FC rules...please kindly check first page for FC rules😊

luv Alina

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riks1

Din Main Suraj Gayab Ho Sakta Hai
Roshni Nahi

Dil Toot Satkta Hai
Dosti Nahi

Aap fair game khelna Bhul Sakte Ho
Hum Nahi

Doosre Trophy Jeet Sakte Hai
Fans Ka Dil Nahi

harshad u rock.......
you'll always be a winner for us

vandy

Vandu very well writtenπŸ‘so agree with u for me the winner is Harshad⭐️⭐️

well well when everything is corrupted then ITA kis khet ki muli hai,Its Just Pathetic,it shows ITA is not talent anymore but for TRP n Profit 😑

All i can say is Get Lost with ur Pathetic GFN trophies n awards from next year i won't even bother to vote n waste my time n make HC nominate for catagories , infact "Dont u ppl dare n nominate HC again"
😑😑😑it pains to see how his hardwork is overlooked by u ppl,so next time don't even bother😑😑😑

We don't need such trophies ,for me the winner is  HC 😊

I m so sure Public voting consider kiya hota toh results would have been much better n fairer

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
Harshad you rock a very big time and Will be in our hearts forever and ever. Just keep only one thing in your mind..U are the winner and u will be the winner forever..No one can change our respect and admiration on you..Even you also know that you are the winner..Now u have understood that this awards no matter anymore for your fans..One single drop from each fan's eye when they feel Talent is not recognized in this world  make you feel special and proud of you.

"
People create their own success by learning what they need to learn and then by practicing it until they become proficient at it."

You are a true and efficient learner..The determinations and hard work you show in a matter makes us feel proud for you. You dont need any awards harshad if you have such a Die heart fan following with you..We will be eagerly waiting for that day when your talent gets recognised and we are sure that day is on the way ..

You are Rock star ⭐️..No one can compete you in action ..You are a fabulous actor πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Anusha- thumbnail

see...we all expected the sameπŸ˜†i think the scene was cut off in between...second half will be shown tommπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hey Vandy di ..Hope they show a lovely and romantic scene today..πŸ˜‰

well this is ITA and its different from SPA😊
Now it is proved di..ITA , ITA (Telly), SPA are same..They dont encourage the talent they want just money ..Dirty and pathetic awards . Shame on their part.😑
vandy