Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

371768 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys!!
long time...i've been really busy with college and all so i hardly get time to come n visit the forum...i see this thread is almost gonna end so tht means we'll soon have the next one...thts awesome!! 😃
did ny of u read the TB article tht says tht KDM is ending?? 1st i got sad reading it...bt then i thought that even if it's true then also i shd't b sad coz i knw tht HC can get another show easily...he's a really talented actor and i can' t wait to see him in something else soon too....he has a really bright future...love him!! 😳
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

hello everybody.....

kyaa haal chaal??

guys hc was shown in SBS yesterday...here's an update

omg...omg...its a must watch!!!!!
prem taking heer out on a date coz she's very upset.....tumko dekha toh yeh paya hai song in background...romantic dance.......
he places his head on heer's lap...heer places her head on his....he plays the violin...but its kept on her shoulder...height of romance!!!!!!!
then they showed hc laughing at ag'as move wen she slid her hands from back up his chest...i think he felt"gudgudee"😆
he also cooked for her.....and wen interviewed hc said that basically heer is blaming herself for everything that goes wrong...so he has brought her on a date to cheer her up and also coz after their children were born they never had a night out😳ag said we have only one child...hc said wat at sneha?? she said she's adopted..hc said....by u!!!!
all in all a very cute segment...a must watch!
god knows wen will it be aired!

vandy
VandyP thumbnail
here is the you tube link of yesterday's SBS

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZOrGQA5888[/YOUTUBE]

direct link

vandy
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riks1

hello everybody.....Hey Vandu😃

kyaa haal chaal??sab phit phine😃

guys hc was shown in SBS yesterday...here's an updateyesh i saw today morning the repeat n saw Harshad 😍

omg...omg...its a must watch!!!!!
prem taking heer out on a date coz she's very upset.....tumko dekha toh yeh paya hai song in background...romantic dance.......
he places his head on heer's lap...heer places her head on his....he plays the violin...but its kept on her shoulder...height of romance!!!!!!!
then they showed hc laughing at ag'as move wen she slid her hands from back up his chest...i think he felt"gudgudee"😆
he also cooked for her.....and wen interviewed hc said that basically heer is blaming herself for everything that goes wrong...so he has brought her on a date to cheer her up and also coz after their children were born they never had a night out😳ag said we have only one child...hc said wat at sneha?? she said she's adopted..hc said....by u!!!!
all in all a very cute segment...a must watch!
god knows wen will it be aired!Muaaahhhhh for the update dear😃so excited to see this date bhagwan janey kab air hoga kis episode mein

vandy

VandyP thumbnail
here are the pics from yesterday's SBS...
credit goes to dimple of course!

vandy
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

Hey Vandu😃

hey prii😊

sab phit phine😃

really???😆

yesh i saw today morning the repeat n saw Harshad 😍

lucky you...i missed the repeat

Muaaahhhhh for the update dear😃so excited to see this date bhagwan janey kab air hoga kis episode mein
viren jis tarah se jhooth bol raha tha prem ko...i think we'll get to see this date very soon...not that i mind...chalo lets thank viren for once......atleast we'll get to see prem romancing heer😳

vandy

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: 371768

Hi guys!!

long time...i've been really busy with college and all so i hardly get time to come n visit the forum...i see this thread is almost gonna end so tht means we'll soon have the next one...thts awesome!! 😃
did ny of u read the TB article tht says tht KDM is ending?? 1st i got sad reading it...bt then i thought that even if it's true then also i shd't b sad coz i knw tht HC can get another show easily...he's a really talented actor and i can' t wait to see him in something else soon too....he has a really bright future...love him!! 😳

hey somu......
yupp its been long! where have u been?
yes..lets end this thread asap...the next fc is ready😊😊😊
yes we all read the TB article somu....and frankly speaking i'll be happy if desh ends...harshad needs a prime time show yaar and being stuck with afternoon slot...zero promotion and biased channel.....its better we see him in some other show....i'm sure ekta will announce her next show with him seeing his popularity...i just wish vikas and hc work together once again...their combination creates magic on screen😊

vandy
VandyP thumbnail

hello priya.....
wat writer...i think we are getting our valentine scene in advance as kdm ends before that
did u get ur puppy????cheer up yaar......i know one gets very attached...but if you've lost her...koi baat nahi😊
the next fc is up...tough job..we completed it in 2 days.....😆actually needed to update everytghing...april se things were not updated!
neways...as soon as we reach pg 150...will be posting the new link
vandy
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrl rocks

hello harshadians....wts going on?

@hi vandydi,priya,anu hw r u all

@anu no thanks 4 the pics😊

@hi alina n priya good 2 see u here after along time😃hw r u ?

@sadaf welcome 2 Hc fc hope u have a gr8 time here😊

hey vaishu😊
we all r fine....how are you?
did u get the news abt kdm????
lets see if we can win this time...fight is on!
vandy
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riks1

hey prii😊Hey Vandu😃

really???😆haimaa padak liya😆😆

lucky you...i missed the repeatyesh i saw the repeat n enjoyed the sequence so much😉sachi Harshad jahan Khushi wahan😊

viren jis tarah se jhooth bol raha tha prem ko...i think we'll get to see this date very soon...not that i mind...chalo lets thank viren for once......atleast we'll get to see prem romancing heer😳haan warna Prem now a days only keeps crying 😭and with him we also keep crying😭but chalo least we will see a date between them its been ages we have seen them alone together 😛

vandy