Written Update:- 13th Nov:- Yeh Kya Huwa.........

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks a LOT guys, for all your love and affection! I'm back with yet another update!! Updating for you guys is a passion for me and I hope you love this one as well!

Written Update:- 13th November 2009:-Yeh Kya Huwa...Shayad Pyaar ;HDHAA

Part 1:-
The episode starts with Avi and Varun coming down the stairs after seeing "Kabhi Kabhi Life Mein". Tappu asks Avi whether she enjoyed the movie. She asks him why he lied about the end of the movie. He says that now that she was doubting the brother she wouldn't worry about the wife. Varun says that Avi looks ery pretty while smiling.

They are about to catch an auto when Tappu suggests going home walking. He says that he likes walking home. That is fun. They are walking home when Avi stumbles and Tappu catches her! So cute😛

At home everybody is congratulating Adi for his mindblowing idea and Gajju wants some credit too! Adi praises Gajju when Avi and Tappu walk in. Avi says that Gajju was right. Avi congratulates Rajshree and looks at Adi in awe. Tappu says that he was known as Adi's brother and he was very proud of being Adi's brother. Adi returns the favor.

Rajshree is looking at the jewellery when Adi comes in. Rajshree thanks Adi and he says that he had saved something of his own. Rajshree is confused when Adi says that those were jewellery he wanted for his sample. Rajshree says that whatever is hers is his.

Adi says that now that this tension is over he wants to concentrate on his work, Rajshree says that they will sit together and create many designs. She says that she will take a jewellery designing course. She talks animatedly and Adi stares at her. He asks her to get tea as he loves tea made by her.

She goes to the kitchen and sees Anu. Anu says she is going to create kheer for Shriji Baba. Rajshree asks why and she says because when everything good happens we should thank God. Anu says that Adi likes Masala Tea. But Rajshree says that creating masala tea at this time is going to cause Adi to have acidity.

At that time Varun is talking to  the supplier who says that he has supplied their stock to the new shop aka belonging to Viraj Shah. Tappu is upset because of this. Because of this Tappu is very upset. The supplier says that now onwards he will supply only for the new shop. Exasperated, Tappu goes up. Daada says that is Mafat had been there this wouldn't have happened and Varun wouldn't have been this upset and tensed.

Part 2
Adi is getting ready, he is wearing a purple shirt. A Mr. Agarwal calls him up. Mr. Agarwal says that a very important client likes his designs and they have an appoitment at 11:00 am and they say that this is a very important thing. Mr. A says that as soon as Adi joint the company such good stuff is happening.

Adi is praying to Shriji Baba that everything good happens. He takes his bad and goes out.

Varun enters the show and tells Avi that she can fake an excuse so that she can go inside. She says that she doesn't have a problem. Just then Kokila ben comes inside and says "lovely". Tappu says that since this is the first day of job so she can stay and just watch. He says that since all the customers are free women they take a looooooooooooong time to see all the sarees. He says that is is very satisifying to see a happy customers.

He says that every customer is different. Kokila ben says that it is very easy to convince God but not these customers. Avi says that if you have confidence in your product and the customer will be easily convinced. She says that she has done a course in management and this is very easy for her. Kokila ben says that that customer is different and this customer is different. Tappu says "customer toh customer hota hain". He adds that he has faith in Avi.

Part 3
Adi is going to meet his client. He says that he has some extra designs. Mr. A says that the new client is very picky and will like only 2 out of 50 clients. Adi is confident. Adi goes inside and the client is none other than:- MALLIKAAAAAA!!! Adi is super shocked and so is Mallika. The episode ends with Adi's shocked expression.

Pre-cap:- The supplier is manhandling Avi when she slaps him. Just then someone gets off a bike, outside.  The supplier is about to slap Avi when Viraj aka the guy on the bike comes and stops him.  Avi looks at him in surprise and awe.

Hope you like it,
Nidheya

THIS WRITTEN UPDATE IS WRITTEN EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS. DO NOT COPY OR PASTE IT ANYWHERE ELSE. WRITTEN BY NIDHEYACOLE.
Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HRingwala thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks...that was so quick...AWESOME job!!!! 👍🏼
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

im shocked that malika is back! i hope adi is over her now

Thanks guys!

Actually I write the update at the same time as the show is going on!!! I'm your fastest updater now! Haha!

Thanks once again guys

😆Nidheya😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update. I loved the scene where Avantika falls right into Varun's arms, and the scene where Adi asks Rajshree to make him tea - aww!!  I just knew that it would Mallika in that chairEdited by bollywoodcrazed - 14 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awesome update nidheya =)

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update thanks alot../.

Thanks darlings!!! I love hearing your feedback!!

👏Nidheya👏

Thanks Sano! Have you made any changes in the updaters list/schedule?

⭐️Nidheya⭐️