~*SBK...Bidaai Newsletter - 2nd Edition*~

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Salaam Namaste Bidaaians

Sanjana  here, very excited to present to you our very 2nd Weekly newsletter. I'd like to apologise for the delay, as i was waiting for some tasks 😊
I will introduce every category and give you an insigh on what it will consist of😳
Members If you want us to include anything in our Newsletter then feel free to any of the 3 S Trio *Shifali*, s.sanj90, -Saalekh-

~*In this section we will summarise the episodes of the past week*~

November 2nd - November 8th

Malti tells Vinu that she bought a necklace with the Puruskar prize money. Vinu says okay but give it to me now, I'll sell it and get the money. Malti says that she had given all her jewelry to her mom to take care of it and it accidentally has gone with her. Vinu gets angry at her for this. Malti says that if you had to sell my jewelry to take care of me, why didn't you send me to my mom's house. Bauji gets angry and says that we do so much for you and yet your still saying that we don't do anything. Malti says that if I would have been at my mom's house, I would have had to hear so much. She goes to her room and starts crying.Vinu talks to her and calms her down and tells her that he will take a loan and pay back the money to Vasu. Alekh tells Sadhna that he didn't know what to say to her so he left her a note and along with a gajra. Sadhna sees this and is happy. Avni goes to DB and further instigates her against Sadhna and says that Vasu supported her even she had slapped Ranvir. DB says that Ragini is blinded by her sisters love that she doesn't see all this, but I will explain to her again. Vinu goes to Ranvir to get loan approved and tells him about the entire bill incident. Ranvir goes to Vasu and pays her the amount for the bill. Bauji comes to return the money to Vasu but she tells him that she already received it. Bauji is confused that he never sent the money so how did she get the payment. He says maybe Vinu got his loan approved so he sent it. Avni says that maybe Ranvir gave it from his pocket as his father-in-law's respect is his own respect too. Ranvir and Ragini come and Bauji asks him if he paid and he says that he just wanted to help. Bauji is proud of him, and thanks him. He gives Vasu the money from his side and leaves. Vasu is angry at Ranvir for lying to her. She is questioning him about this and DB says that there is nothing wrong if he tried to help his wife's father. They have an argument on this. Sadhna comes and tells Ranvir that he should not have done this as it must have hurt Mamaji's feelings. Alekh comesfrom office and everyone is pleased to hear about his presentation. They all leave, and Ragini and DB are standing behind. Ragini is about to leave but DB stops her and tries to instigate her again.She says that Sadhna doesn't want Ranvir to help your father. Ragini this time pleads to DB to please stop all this. Sadhna can never wish anything bad for my bauji,Please stop misunderstanding my sister. We both love eachother dearly, and then walks away. Ranvir is standing in his room and feeling guilty about all that happened. Ragini tells him not to worry as she knows her bauji, and he will understand your emotions too. She says she will talk to him about it so don't worry. She then tells him that there are always fights in the house due to DB, and that they made a mistake by bringing her home. Ranvir agrees to her and says that I thought she will forget everything and live here happily with the family, but your right, we probably should never have brought her home. DB hears their conversation. Bauji tells Kaushi that Ranvir had payed Vasu for the bill. He was proud that Ranvir cared so much but at the same time he felt embarrassed as now his daughter's inlaws know about their financial condtion. Its morning and Alekh, Inder and Ranvir are about to leave for the office. Everyone is standing in the hall and DB comes down with her luggage and tells them she is leaving the house. Ranvir tries to stop her but Vasu says that let her go if she wants to. Before leaving she warns Ragini to be very careful and especially from Sadhna as one day Sadhna will trick her. She trusts her blindly but one day she will realize her mistake. Everyone is shocked to hear her comments. DB leaves the house. At the office, Inder and Ranvir tell Alekh that he will prepare the next presentation for the clients. He says do you think I can really do all this. Ranvir says definetly, and Alekh excuses himself to start working on the presentation. He is working and tries to think of a catchphrase for the project, so he thinks of who he can go to for help. Sadhna is sitting in her room cleaning and thinking about everything DB said. Ragini comes and tells  her that I know you are disturbed due to DB's words. She says that she didn't like it either, but don't worry about it as they both love eachother dearly and no one can ever separate them. Sadhna then seems sad and tells Ragini that Alekh never has any time for her now. Ragini tells her that if jijaji is unable to understand the true meaning of your husband wife relationship, then you will have to take the initiative towards this. Ragini then leaves. Bauji decides that he will work as he doesn't want to be a burden on Vinu. Vinu hears this and says that you want people to taunt me and make fun of me that I can't take care of my parents at this age. He says that you might not care about my respect, but I surely do. Nani hears all this and tells Vinu that you think like this about your parents but they do so much for you. She tells him that Kaushi gave up her jewelry to get some money to payback Vasu for the bill. Vinu feels ashamed on hearing this. Alekh enter and tells Mamaji about his presentation and gets help from him for the catchphrase. Ragini is getting Sadhna ready and Alekh enters. Ragini leaves. Alekh tells Sadhna about his presentation. She tries to get his attention and asks him how she is looking. He gets annoyed by her and tells her to leave the room. Sadhna goes to Ragini and Ragini teases her that what happened, jijaji must have said that you are looking beautiful and been a little romantic, Sadhna starts to cry. Ragini asks what happpened and Sadhna says that how can I be happy if my dear one is near me but not with me. Ragini consoles her and tells her that with time everything will be fine. Ragini is setting her wardrobe and Ranvir is looking at some file. All of a sudden Ragini gets a vomiting sensation and Ranvir asks her if she is alright. She runs to the bathroom and Ranvir is worried for her. She comes back and Ranvir tells her to lie down and rest. He says I know that your stressed about the entire DB issue, but don't feel bad about it. We tried to explain to DB, but it was her choice. She says no it's nothing as such. Ranvir says fine, now go to sleep as you need to rest. Next morning, Sadhna is does Alekh's arti for his success as its his first presentation. She is about to feed him some yogurt with sugar for good luck, but accidentally drops it on his coat. He gets angry and yells at her then leaves for the office. As he's walking, he turns around and Sadhna thinks he's about to walk towards her but he goes to Vasu and takes her blessings. Naveen and Avni discuss about Alekh being given such and important project. Naveen says that now he will get his power back, by hook or by crook. Ragini goes to Sadhna's room where sadhna is still sad due to Alekh's new behavior.  Ragini again tells her that everything will be alright. It's just that jijaji is busy with all the new things he's learning, but once he gets that down, he will be fine. She feeds Sadhna some yogurt with sugar and says that you need this more than jijaji. Ranvir leaves for a meeting and Alekh goes for his presentation. The clients are surprised to find Alekh there instead of Ranvir, but allow him to do the presenatation. They love his work and sign the deal. Ragini is sitting in her room and knitting, and suddenly goes to vomit again. She comes back and is wondering why this is happening. Ranvir calls her and tells her that everyone liked Alekh bhaiya's presentation and that it was a success. Ragini goes to tell Sadhna. Sadhna is very happy on hearing this. Ragini says that you should now buy some gift for jijaji, and they decide to go shopping. Malti tells Vinu that she doesn't like the regular hospital she goes to, and wants to deliver her child at the safal nursing home. Vinu says that there is nothing wrong with the other hospital, and that they can't afford safal nursing home. Kaushi and Nani also try to explain to Malti, but instead she taunts them that Vinu is the one pays for all their expenses but they have a problem if he is going to spend money on his wife and child. Vinu tells her to shutup and apologizes for her behavior. Sadhna and Ragini come back from shopping, and Ragini feels dizzy but holds on to a pillar. Sadhna asks her if she is alright, and Ragini says that yeah she is fine, its only because she is tired from all the shopping for the gift. Kaushi and Nani are talking about how rude Malti was. Bauji enters and says that I can't rest until I find out how Alekh babu's presentation went. Kaushi gets angry and says, Alekh is the only one you care about. You never worry about yourself or this house. Bauji is surprised and Nani tells him everything that happened. He is upset about this. Everyone is standing in the hall and are proud to hear about the success of Alekh's presentation. Vasu said she always knew that he was capable of doing this and she is very proud of him. He goes to his room to change and Sadhna goes along. Ragini tells Vasu that sadhna was so excited that it took her four hours to buy a gift for jijaji. Sadhna congratulates Alekh and tries to give him the gift. He was busy on his laptop and got angry at her and very rudely yelled at her and didn't even care to look at or open the gift. Sadhna is sad and is about to walk out of the room and she sees that Ragini is standing at the door step. Ragini is sad to see everything that happened and is about to talk to Alekh, but Sadhna stops her. Ragini is sad and leaves the room. Vinu is eating dinner and asks why Bauji is not eating. Bauji comes and says that don't worry Vinu, we already ate the food from our own money. We don't need to depend on you. I still have enough strength in me to feed myself and my wife, I don't need to rely on you foreverything. Vinu cries apologizes to Bauji for everything that happened. On Kaushi's insistance, Bauji forgives Vinu and tells him to forget the past. Ragini and Ranvir are in their room. Ragini is crying and tells Ranvir about everything that happened. She said that jijaji no longer cares for Sadhna. It's as if she no longer has any importance in his life. She is the one who was with him at every step and it's because of her that he has come so far, but yet she holds no value for him. Sadhna has never recieved full happiness in her life. My sister has always had to suffer and miss out on something somewhere. She says that jijaji is her entire life, and now if he doesn't care for her, how will my sister live. Ranvir tells her not to cry, and that she is right. They will have to do something to bring happiness back into Sadhna bhabhi's life. Ragini has an idea and says that why don't we all go out somewhere for a day or two, this way jijaji and Sadhna will get some time to spend alone with eachother. Ranvir agrees and thinks its a good idea. Everyone is having dinner. At the table, Ranvir tells Vasu about that they all four plan on going to see their project site and it will also be an outing for them all. Vasu says thats great, go ahead. Alekh says that when did we plan this. Ranvir says that I guess you forgot. Alekh says that if its business then why do Sadhna and Ragini have to go along. Ragini says that we also want to see the site of your new project. He says okay, and they all are happy. Avni tells Naveen that I am a daughter-in-law of this house too, but because of you I have no value. Malti is happier than me because of all that Vinu did. Naveen is angry. Vinu is angry at Malti and tells her to apologize to his parents. She says that I didn't say or do anything wrong so why should I apologize. Malti leaves, and Vinu is angry. Sadhna is packing for the trip and asks Alekh if he needs anything else. He gets angry at her and says that we are only going for one day so why are you getting so worried? Sadhna says that I am worried because I don't want to leave behind anything that you would need. Alekh walks away, leaving Sadhna sad. Ragini is done packing for the trip and all of a sudden feels dizzy and is about to fall but Ranvir gets hold of her. Ranvir says that he will cancel the trip as Ragini is not feeling well. She convinces him not too and says that this is the only chance to get Sadhna and Aelh together. Sadhna comes in and Ranvir tells her about Ragini's health and she also says to cancel the plan, but Ragini forces them both to go. Ranvir doesn't want to leave Ragini alone but she pushes him to leave. He says that now your pushing me to go, now watch, I won't come back so soon, so don't cry then. Ragini says yeah right, you can't live one day without me. He says he will miss her and she says the same. They both hug and Ranvir leaves. Kaushi and Nani are talking on the phone and Malti thinks that they are takling about her. She taunts Kaushi about the hopspital issue and leaves. Ranvir is driving and Alekh asks him wheter Ranvir is missing Ragini. Ranvir says yeah and tries to explain to Alekh the importance of a wife. Alekh is busy in thinking about his project and pretty much ignores Ranvir. Ragini is sitting on her bed holding her wedding pic and misses Ranvir. Ranvir, Sadhna, and Alekh all arrive at the hotel. Alekh is happy to see a poster of his project. Some goons are standing behind a tree and call someone and say that all three of them have arrived sir. Sadhna leaves to change. Ranvir talks to the hotel manager and asks if everything is set as per plan. manager says yes it is. Ranvir and Alelkh proceed towards the table and Ranvir asks Alekh if he remembers everything he told him in the car. Alekh says yeah about the project right. Ranvir says no I am asking about husband wife relationship matters. Sadhna comes and Ranvir says to Alekh that bhabi is looking very pretty right. Alekh says yes. Ranvir tells him he has to go make an important phone call. Sadhna comes and Alekh tells her she looks very pretty. she is happy on hearing this. Ranvir talks to Ragini and tells her that he misses her a lot, and she says the same. He says that how will I sleep without you, and she says that just close your eyes and imagine that I am with you. All of a sudden they hear a noise. Ranvir says oh its nothing, and he leaves while talking on the phone. They show that it was the goons. Alekh tells sadhna that he is done eating so he is going to sleep, and she can come when she is done. Sadhna is sad and cries. Next morning sadhna and alekh are sitting outside, Ragini calls and they ask her how she is feeling. She says she is better. Ragini asks sadhna about Alekh's behavior, but Sadhna says that he is only focused on the project. Ragini tells her not to worry as everything will be fine with time. It looks like Ragini feels like vomiting again so she tells sadhna that she will call her later. Sadhna hangs up and she sees the goons looking at her from some distance.

~*In this Section we will announce the name of the character, who was the real star of the episodes during the week*~

Mrs Ragini Rajvansh!

Ragini shut many mouths (including Dadi-Bua's...πŸ˜†)  and won many hearts, this week. After Ranvir told Ragini to understand her sister's POV, Ragini went straight to her sister's room and sort everything out! She admitted her mistake and apologized to her sister! NOW THAT TAKES TRUE CHARACTER! πŸ‘

When Dadi-Bua was insulting Sadhna, Ragini shut Dadi-Bua's mouth completely and won everyone's
hearts back! GOOD JOB MRS. RAJVANSH! πŸ‘

Ragini did wonders this week. She consoled her chhoti behen so many times this week! She tried to come up with solutions to help Sadhna & Alekh's relationship grow. She checked up on Sadhna many times this week, to see if she was alright! Ragini wants Sadhna to live a life, where there is only happiness. She'll do ANYTHING to bring khushiyaan to her sister's godh and has become protective of Sadhna. What a caring sister! Who wouldnt want a sister like that? πŸ‘

She loves her family and cares for them, more than herself and will do anything to help out. All of us know that Bidaai would not function without her. She didnt get affected as much when good job Ragini! YOU ROCKED BIDAAI THIS WEEK! πŸ‘

~*In this Section we will announce our most favorite dialogue of the week*~

Many at times we have our favourite characters as our role models. Many of us learn to follow their steps, many of us learn to relate ourselves to their lives. Regardless of whether we find ourselves dreaming about them or wanting to be like them, what ALL of us learn to do is to "talk" about our favourite characters non-stop. From their names to their clothes to their attitudes to their catchphrases. We discuss what they said, & what they did. At times the words they say stand out of the scene so much, that we learn the words by heart, quoting them again and again. And we cherish these quotes as  unforgettable memories of our beloved characters.

This section is to mark all those phrases/dialogues/quotes of our favourite Bidaai characters said in these past few weeks, that stood out to us - that we started identifying with the characters, that made us feel even more strongly about the characters. These are phrases that we found ourselves quoting, phrases that for us became memorable quotes!

This week's Dialogue is........

8th November

Ranvir To Ragini: Ragini, Ek Baar Phir Soch Lo........

Ragini To Ranvir: Ranvir, Ab Aap Dheer Mat Lagayee, Aapko Bata Hai Naa, Woh Jagha Yaha Se 20 KM Door Hai, Sadhna Aur Jiya Jii Aapka Intizaar Kar Rahe Hai, Main Kaka Se Keh Ke Aapka Bags Bhijwa Dete Hai, Aap Jayee.......

Ranvir To Ragini: Mann To Nahi Kar Raha Hai, Bar.

Ragini To Ranvir: Ranvir, Ab Aap Meri Baat Nahi Manenge?......

Ranvir To Ragini: Theek Hai, Main Jaonga, Lekin Shaam Thak Wapas Aajaonga, Aakhir Bhaiya Aur Bhabhi Ko Akele Saamyee To Bheetane Chahiyee.

Ragini To Ranvir: Achcha Jii, Pehli Aap Jayee To Sahi.

Ranvir To Ragini: Arre Dhaka Maar Ke Nikal Rahe Hoon, Is Baar Jaoo, To Wapas Nahi Aaonga , Soch Lo.

Ragini To Ranvir: Oho, To Yeh Baat Hai, Yeh Jo Aapke Thodi Dhamkiya, Woh Mujhe Nahi, Kise Aur Ko Deejiyagaa Jaa Ke, Aur Waise Bhi, Ek Din To Lagta Nahi Humare Bina

Ranvir To Ragini: Achcha Jii, Humare Dil Ka Kamzore Ka, Najayaaz Faida Uthayee Ja Raha Hai, Main To Tayaar Kar Liye, Is Baar Jao, To Laut Ke Nahi Aaonga , To Rote Mat Rehna , Meri Yaad

Ragini To Ranvir: Woh Bhi Dhekenge Mr Ranvir, Pehle Aap Jayee To Sahi.......

Ranvir To Ragini: Will You Miss Me? , As I Miss You?

Ragini To Ranvir: Shayaad Ise Bhi Ziyada , Jayee

Ranvir To Ragini: Take Care

~*In this Section we will announce our most favorite scene/s of the week*~

Scene 1:
This week Ragvir scene steals the show...This scene was so beautifully done by Ragvir.
RagVir and Saalekh plan to go on a 2 day holiday at their cottage city land so Ragvir can bring Saalekh together. but Ragini isn't feeling well, so she insists ranvir to go along with Saalekh.

Ranvir does not feel like leaving Ragini alone, so he insists to stay with her, but Ragini forces him to go with saalekh as they need someone there to help them come close to each other.

Ranvir and Ragini have a cute chedchad scene, and Ranvir leaves along with Saalekh, leaving Ragini alone.

~*In this section we will announce the popluar thread of the week*~

This weeks popular Threads are:

Fun Shun Ki Caption Thread

and

Please Don't Destroy Rahvir

~*In this section we will announce a member who is most active*~

SanihaKaKinshuk (Saniha)

A very creative member, she made a lots of good discussion topics this week.

Congrats Saniha
Here's A Siggy For You To Use: 

~*In this section we will announce the name of the member, who was voted as Best AVI Maker of the Week*~

This Week's Best Avi Maker is.....

Sanjana aka s.sanj90

for

Congratulations Sanjana πŸ˜†

~*In this section we will announce the name of the member, who was voted as Best Siggie Maker of the Week*~

This Week's Best Siggy Maker is.....

starry.pheonix

For

Congratulations Starry.pheonix

~*In this section we will announce the name of the member, who was voted as Best VM Maker of the Week*~

This Week's Best VM Maker is.....

Sanjana

For

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orkc1qAp2QQ[/YOUTUBE]

Congratulations SanjanaπŸ˜†

~*In this section, we have a murgi that we grill each weekπŸ˜†*~

This Week's Bidaaian Of The Week is.....

KiNnY-pArTnEr

Everyone join in to grill her

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

3RD NOVEMBER - fusion55
6th NOVEMBER - Shorti21
7 NOVEMBER - simransaalekh
17th November - *Eva*
26th November - Nancy Jr

Hope you have an AMAZING year! πŸ€—...

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

All of you are very important members of our IF family and on behalf of all Bidaai members, we wish you a very Happy Birthday!

s.sanj90
*Shifali*
-Saalekh-
farislove
Ragvir4Eva
-Rajveer-
Dharaa
KinshukLuvDina
*Eva*
Kezia
SanihaKaKinshuk
KiNnY-pArTnEr
Edited by s.sanj90 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SanjuπŸ‘
Sanju Well Done Sanjuuu HUGS and oo lala i m the active member of the weeel lalalalla us Siggy mein Why No MundasssπŸ˜›

Congratulations to all the winners😳
KinSanj thumbnail
Thanx sanhu.
I do apologise for the delay. next weeks will be on time for sure 😊
And congrats on winning the active member title for this week πŸ˜‰
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Very nice work Sanju........

KinSanj thumbnail
thanx zee di :)
aap Ym pe aaiye na
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great job sanju diiii.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
OMG..................guys thnk u so mch for makin me the best siggy maker of this week. ..twice in a row..thnk u allllllll......n love u Bidaai Forum......😳😊

hope 2 Serve u wid loadz more.....😳
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: s.sanj90

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

17th November - *Eva*

Hope you have an AMAZING year! πŸ€—...

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

All of you are very important members of our IF family and on behalf of all Bidaai members, we wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Thanks for posting Sanju! You rock! πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Great job on the tasks, everyone! Keep up the great work! πŸ‘

And thank you SO much for the birthday wishes! Means a lot! πŸ€—
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely NL sanju....

Congo to all ....

Love,

Lipsha....

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanju n the entire Newsletter Team..πŸ‘...this is for the efforts you've all taken to create such a wonderful topic!πŸ˜ƒ Keep up the Gr8 work Guys!!πŸ˜‰