Sameer Sameer Sameer - You all hate him.

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I just wanted to make a clear point that i agree that whatever sameer is doing is completely wrong &  i don't support him inni,but at the same time i'm seeing lots and lots of people critcise or bash him.
I ju'st wanted to say,if the CVs are showing it,they've got something in mind.They are not going to make him a villian and inder the hero.
When he comes to his senses we'll all love him again..But being too firm about him right now is not fair.
He chooses his mom over avni and the child,thats it.
Very soon the truth is going to be out and he is going to drown in guilt cause of whatever he has done,and is doing.

Again i don't support him but guys just be calm.its a show and it has to have twists and turns.And at this point you guys think Sameer is wrong,so if tomorrow prithvi or varun do something ya'll are gonna hate them too?
I jus't think you guys are being way too mean to him right now,the show hasn't ended yet.He has done the damage and he is going to repair it himself when he comes to his senses.

This is jus't my opinion,if you don't agree thats fine.Mods can close this topic if they like.
Amby

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I kind of agree wid u
i too was mad at sameer....i really hated the cv's for ruining my favourite character
Bt then after watching yesterday's epi....i did not feel any hatred towards him..infact i really felt bad for him

@He chooses his mom over avni and the child,thats it.
again i agree wid u.....once the truth is out he'll definitely come back 2 avni...ask her for forgiveness(which will take some time) & he'll love her more than anyone in the world....the real love story is yet 2 begin😊
Really looking forward for an intense savni track

Pls dnt get disheartened....if the cv's can make everyone hate the once naughty...lovable sameer
then i'm sure they'll be able 2 redeem his character
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey amby,relax it is very much possible that he would be the 1st person to know Inder's truth & also the 1st to realise what wrong all the bros. did to the Gujrals in the name of revenge & tries to correct himself & in the process the real Savni love story begins.

agree with all of...u.........da savni track will get interesting again......and ..i agrre ist just a show...and bcs of all these twist..they r geetting all da importnace....yaar..πŸ˜‰
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I hate his character right now....no sane person will and can identify with him..

but my dear Karan T rocks...
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
amby relax
sameer did wrong to avni and that is why we are not at all happy with his character

he chose his mom over avni and pri and varun also chose their mom over damz and rosh but they know their limits

well i only don't like this part of sameer's character in the story but i and everyone loves sameer's acting as a whole and Karan Thacker for sure.........
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amby baby, we are criticising Sameer as he is NOW... If he continues like this then he's going to ruin himself like he's ruined Avni. I'm not saying he shouldn't love his mum or that he should forget everything and settle down happily with Avni, but what he did was totally unacceptable na? And if Sameer remains like this, then don't you think Avni should stay as far away from him as possible? But ya, I agree with you that it is just a show and Sam WILL be redeemed by the cvs, hopefully in a sensible way. KT is doing a fab job as anti-hero at the moment, and I'm sure he'll enjoy the negative responses he's getting πŸ˜‰! When he changes and falls truly in love and something that will redeem him happens, we won't criticise him any more!!! 

One last thing, sweetie, if Prithvi or Varun do something wrong, then I'll criticise them too. For example, I totally hated that Prithvi didn't say one word when Sam was being so mean to Avni in front of the whole wide world, I hate that he's married Damz with even a small iota of revenge on his mind and I hate that he isn't putting his brother right. Prithvi is no angel, but at the moment, he's a lot more decent than his bro... And Varun is an absolute DARLING compared to both his older brothers...

Sorry for the lecture, babe, but I really don't want you to be upset over this. We're cool, right? 😊 

vikynme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 starting d topic..after all dese incidents..wasnt feelin lyk vistin d forum..cz it used 2 mk me all d more sad..bt i guess sum positive vibes r reviving..i just hope all dis ends soon..n v d sam v all luv so mcuh...hsi charcter had faced experimentin of all sorts..nw i guess v wnt 2 c more of his sensible side

antara
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@diya..We're totally cool..for some stupid show i wont' break up wth u :)
Priwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amby I totally agree with  you, The serial needs to have some twists thats y the CV'S r doin this , Wen he finds out the truth he will feel guilty and we'll all lyke him agenn, I fink the serial is gettin pretty interesting! Dont you??