Beautiful thing i came to know abt Meera-Meaning

shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

I had come through one beautiful thing about Meera while reading one book

and wanted to share with u all

here is it written on backpage of the book

Its written in marathi language that

"One of the Delhi Emporer destroy all and killed so many to take one glance of "Chittod's Maharani" but he could as she had accepted "Johar"

But after two hundred years another Emporer of Delhi had saw "Chittod's Maharani", he not only he saw her but he heard her singing n saw her dancing!!!

And when after singing n dancing that beautiful women rested n slept on rock, he kept his neckles of navranta & rajmudra and bowed down to her n left with heavy heart!!!

First Delhi Emporer above was "Allauddin Khilji" and the second was "Akbar"

And who made bowed "Emporer Akbar" to her was "Chittod's Mahrani Meera" But she was unaware of all was devoted herself to her "Lord Krishna"

here is big size pic link

and the little Meera pic in book

This is the last Page of book where meera says i had put that in border

The book is written in marathi language by Mrinalini Desai beautifully describing Meera's Story but given Meera's bhajan quotes thorughout the book

This is last page its written that which I given in border (I don't know the language but its like hindi)

Meera says

"if I knew this fact that if doing love one will get pain

Then I told to everyone that don't fall in love (nagar dindhera pitati ?Means make anouncement in region)

First maharani of chittod was "Maharani Padmini"  if anyone doesn't know that who accepted Johar.

I am not that good in translatoin๐Ÿ˜† 
Hope u all like this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by shruja - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Thank u for sharing..I guess its written in a Rajasthani language. I mean the script is ofcourse Devanagri but its not hindi. I tried to understand but ofcourse I did not get all the words...so would love to see your translation.๐Ÿ˜Š
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnks Shruja dear for sharing this with us. i think she told that as far as I know whoever luv sum1 feels pain and sorrow and so I'm warning every1 in the city not 2 luv .Plz tell me whether I deduced it right nor not.About the 1st pic i dont understand a single thing.
Rash2cool thumbnail
thanks for sharing shruja ๐Ÿค—
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think it means ..." if i had known loving is painful then i wud beaten dhol and told all not to love"
Cardenia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruja ..so nice pic i like it ..
i also didnt get the meaning ..hope to see its translation .
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks shruja for sharing this with us .
shruja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Thank u for sharing..I guess its written in a Rajasthani language. I mean the script is ofcourse Devanagri but its not hindi. I tried to understand but ofcourse I did not get all the words...so would love to see your translation.๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for replying i also don't know the language but its like hindi n book is in marathi
shruja thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshera

Thnks Shruja dear for sharing this with us. i think she told that as far as I know whoever luv sum1 feels pain and sorrow and so I'm warning every1 in the city not 2 luv .Plz tell me whether I deduced it right nor not.About the 1st pic i dont understand a single thing.

u r welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ yes u guess right meaning
shruja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash2cool

thanks for sharing shruja ๐Ÿค—

u r welcome rashoo ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—