Written Update - 12 November: Varantika date

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello people! I will your regular thursday updater ๐Ÿ˜Š sorry if I make any mistakes...you don't want to miss today epi if you are varantika fan =)

Written update

Scene 1

Shows starts from Adi still pretending to be leaned in the prayer of the baba then rajshree comes back so they stop. Anu looks sad so Adi ask her what happen? to which Anu replies that she doesn't feel good cheating the elder ones since she haven't learn this in her teaching. Adi replies saying that he is her son and will not do anything against her teachings, he will return money of lalita by his own money, she shouldn't worry and Lalita wouldn't have returned the money. Rajshree questions adi if he thinks that they will get jewelry back. Adi says that it's all in gods hand now and he believe in him.
Avi is getting ready to go to the movie ( looking pretty as usual) Varun comes in the room and avi ask him how come he came so early today. Varun replies that she is going to watch movie so late with someone else and it will create suspicion if he doesn't go. They will leave together but he will leave for park instead with Gajju. He is about to leave to tell his mother about it when Avi stops him and ask him if he will go to watch movie with her instead. Varun is happy and speechless for second and then ask if she really wants him to go with her. They have an eyelock ( best one yet for them ๐Ÿ˜› , love the music in background). She replies that she will not force him. Varun happily tells her that he will get ready asap. He looks at his clothes and is confused. Avi smiles at this and ask him if he needs help then she can pick for him. Varun smiles looking at her when she is choosing clothes for her. She ask why is he smiling, he replies that all his married friends wear clothes chosen by there wives now he knows how happy they feel...he goes to get ready ( you don't want to miss these scenes if you're varantika fan ๐Ÿ˜‰

PART 2
Avi is putting all the varun shirts back in cupboard varun comes all ready and they are about to leave. Varun notices that avi dupatta is teared so he tells her to change the dupatta and helps her in choosing the right one. Avi says thanks and then varun tells her that everyone is shop are always praising him for his matching skills. they both smile at each other. while going down, he thks his baba and thinks how to thank avi, he tells her that he will be right back and goes to florist to get yellow flowers that avi likes but then some person comes there and ask how mufut is since they are going to have big competition now. This get him thinking.
Back home, Kokila ask avi where varun is since they will miss the picture. Anu answers that he might be at shop and rajshree comments on their first date. Adi overhears this and feels happy that everything is happening itself that he don't need to make excuses to get everyone out before lalita comes there. Varun comes and on being asked by adi about movies says that he is not going since he need to take care of business as they have new competiton now. Avi looks upset   ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ Anu tries to make Varun understand to take time out for himself anf kokila agrees with Anu. Adi looks confused and tries to think of doing something to succeed in his plan

PART 3
Adi convinces varun to go to movie saying mufut would have said the same thing that don't waste money and go to the movie. Everyone agrees with adi and rajshree adds that avi will feel bad as well. Gajju comes and tells them the end of the story saying that they are going to waste the money anyways because movie's end was so boring ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Everyone looks frustated. Then Varun says that they are not going to watch that movie it's some other one.. Kokila and avi are surprised. Then they both leave. Anu and adi tells gajju that thank god they didn't listen to you and still went or the plan would have failed. Adi hopes that now lalita should come so there plan will be successful.
after leaving the house Avi asked varun why he said that they are going to watch other movie when they have tickets for life mein kabhi kabhi. Gajju has already told us the suspense so we should just go back. Varun replies that gajju knows nothing, actualli wife ka murder uska bhai karta hai, ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Avi replies that we know the suspense now you told me everything then why go watch movie. tappu says that they know suspense but how it is revealed they don't know so they should go and watch it. Then he stops and give her the yellow rose and tells her that you like yellow flowers lot yea.. she replies yes, but what are these for. then he says that since he is going to watch movie with her first time that's why to say thank you ( aww ๐Ÿ˜ณ)
adi, gajju, rajshree and anu are all waiting for lalita to show up. Anu tells rajshree not to worry that she will get money back, Gajju ask adi what if she doesn't show up, just that time Lalita comes. All of them pretend they are doing pooja act as if they are surprised to see her.

PART 4

lalita says that she want to return the jewelry to them since she think they are her own, and she can't bear their pain. Anu says no one is upset, Lalita says that look at rajshree she is upset and she knows how person feels when she loose the last gift of her mother. she tells rajshree to take it, jus then Adi tells rajshree not to take it, remember baba said that they are ill luck, Lalita looks frustated from adi interruption then tells him not to belive in those stuff, it's modern world now. Adi still pretends that he don't want rajshree to take the jewelry then Lalita tells him to give the jewelry to rajshree by his hand giving him her oath. Adi tells her that he doesn't have enough money to return back to her, Lalita says that give it back when he has, Anu interrupts pointing out that it is wrong then Lalita make excuse of boiling milk and leaves happily. Everyone laughs after she leaves then Adi tells Anu that he will give Lalita's money back and goes forward to give Jewelry to rajshree they have an eyelock ( cute scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

END

Precap: new entry   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail

I really liked this episode, it was really cool!

โญ๏ธNidheyaโญ๏ธ

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Update๐Ÿค— I loved the episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know right perfect treat for fans of both couples =)
safeplacetoland thumbnail

True Keenu!! Amazing episode! I enjoyed it so much! And your update is cool too!

โญ๏ธNidheyaโญ๏ธ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am loving this show so much! I am glad that Avantika and Adi are getting closer to their spouses, both couples are so cute!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ