12 Nov Written Update

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
neetu thinks about vicky saying to meet her. neetu complains about vicky being 1 hour late. vicky comes neetu turns away. vicky says he should be mad, shes late. neetu says she came to tell him shes not going with him, if she had his phone number, she would say shes not going with him, there is so much happening home, she has to go. vicky says she came to see if he was waiting. neeti says shes going. vicky asks when will she meet him again. neetu says why. vicky says to give her number so when shes worried, hes so busy working, he has to go. neetu says tomorrow at 6 pm, she has to go shopping. vicky says he left something for her on the bike. neetu sees a rose with a card on her bike. neetu holds the card and rose and smiles.

manju and simi come to a marriage bureau. the lady tells them to sit and wait. simi and manju sit. manju says to simi this bureau does so many weddings, rich people come here, she will get a good relationship here. simi gets a message on her phone from abhi saying hes waiting. rajeev comes and greets manju. rajeev gets manju's blessings and says hello to simi. rajeev says what a coincidence, he was telling the company malik to show him good matches, he was destined to meet simi today, he took DNA test, its negative, to watch the delhi news tonight, he did interview, he wants all of delhi to see his truth, he got a cd but to watch it on tv, and to bless him. manju blesses rajeev. rajeev tells the lady he came to show cd for the malik, these people are his family. rajeev leaves. the lady calls manju and simi and tells them they can go inside. the guy comes out and sees manju and simi, and says they are from karol bhag, they are the ones who made the bharat leave in front of tv, why are they here. manju says four days ago she spoke to him and filled out form. the guy says who doesnt know them, they are karol bhag's sethi, they didnt think what would happen with simi, he cant make this relationship, it means no one in delhi can do it, who will want to take their bharat back, he doesnt do these kind of relationships. the guy leaves. manju and simi leave.

in the auto, manju says this was her last hope thats why they came so far from karol bagh, after this insult, where will they get relationship what will she do now, will she go say sorry to neeraj. simi says yes. manju says now, this is mata rani's magic. simi looks on sadly.

simi goes to neeraj's's house and tells his mom she rang the doorbel but no one answered. neeraj's mom says its off because it disturbs her. simi says she made halwa for her and gives it. simi says she wants to say sorry for not talking to her that day, her scooter had accident and she was worried. neeraj's mom says she has diploma and worked for 10 years, she got matches from london, she went that day because of neeraj, or he doesnt lack anything. neeraj's mom says to simi to tell manju she will call later and will answer any questions on the phone. simi leaves. (btw who is neeraj?)

neetu is at the market. vicky comes on his motorcycle and tells neetu to sit. neetu is eating an ice cream. netu asks how he knows she likes motorcycles. vicky says she told her in her dreams at night. neetu says she dreams during the day not at night. vicky looks at neetu in the mirror then suddelny speeds up and stops so that neetu will hold on to him. they ride off. neetu and vicky ride around with neetu holding on to vicky.

simi says to abhi she wants to slap him, why didnt he call. abhi says he did, but manju lectured him about marriage, is marriage the ultimatum of life, shes educated and to change this 500 year tradition. simi says manju is doing whats best for her daughters, shes 30 years old, no guy even looked at her, how would she know what love is, what is manju's fault, no guy will like anyone fat and ugly like her. abhi says thats wrong, thats old age, hes part of modern times, she says she never went out with guys but shes going out with him, they talked on the phone all night, they are such good friends, and she says no guys touched her hand. abhi holds simi's hand. simi moves her hand away. abhi says to simi shes attractive and smart, he likes her. simi says why doesnt he love her.

preview: dev says to watch choti bahu on saturday november 14th at 8:30 pm.

Note

Plz post a good comment for Abhi and Simi.  Will try to get more of his pics added.

Abhi truly needs his fans. plz join and comment.

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/

Simi needs a lot more fans. Please join and give her comments.

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Edited by neela226 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
thanks for the update neela.. Neeraj is some guy manju wants simi to marry he is 35 year old with very dark skin.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lots for update i really wanted what will happen.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for the update see how Abhi would react
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shoot i have to wait on monday to see this love story now.awwww cant wait, wish they had it on a friday.
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahaa.. i for some reason love the way you wrote the preview. 😆
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

thanks for the update neela.. Neeraj is some guy manju wants simi to marry he is 35 year old with very dark skin.

thanks for clearing it up. so sad how manju doesnt care what kind of guy simi marries as long as the guy is rich
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the last line where simi asks abhi sirf dost ho na...pyar tho nahin karte na........was like a jolt out of the blue for abhi and us too ...yeh kya simi bahut jaldi kardi.....wanted abhi to realise himself that he is in love with simi.....else it would look like taras khaake he has fallen in love ...i wish that kind of situation does not happen and he really loves her as much as she loves him already...
Tas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lata

the last line where simi asks abhi sirf dost ho na...pyar tho nahin karte na........was like a jolt out of the blue for abhi and us too ...yeh kya simi bahut jaldi kardi.....wanted abhi to realise himself that he is in love with simi.....else it would look like taras khaake he has fallen in love ...i wish that kind of situation does not happen and he really loves her as much as she loves him already...

dittttooo..i want abhi to realise his love for simi on his own..and he shld fall in love with her jst madly..i mean i jst dnt want him to start loving her or trying to love her coz she is some dukhya naari...plssssss i want him to fall in love ..thn realise and th accept it in full style..he can take time for it..infact he shld take time..lets this relation develop a little more...he shld love her coz she is his life ..he cant live without her..and no one is so special for him thn simi.........nt bcoz he cares for her..not bcoz he feels sad tht she has to face the stupid talks of the world coz she is fat and old..no no no..a big NO...i want him to love he for the simple reason tht he loves her..i meean there shld be any reason fro loving..he shld jst fall in love with her..bcoz it was destined to be.. 😃
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

exactly my thoughts Tas.....i too want it to happen that way and no other way....