LNMDJ New FF Important Note Page 7!!!

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone!! πŸ˜ƒ
I'm here with another fan-fiction, this time on all three jodis. The backdrop is in college and it will be going through an average college student's life. You'll be basically witnessing everything that a student has to go through. Studies to social status, gossips to peer pressuring, and of course going through that special feeling we call love, for the very first time. There will be romance, comedy, action, adventure, reality, hatred, betrayal, pain, hearts broken, hearts mended and of course lots and lots of drama!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
To help you understand how their relationship is towards each other and how the storyline will go, I've made a small video. 😊 I hope it helps you all, and please do leave your comments here so that I know if I should I start writing this fan-fiction or not. 😳 I also want to take this oppurtunity to thank all the readers who have and still are reading my Prida fan-fiction and have liked and appreciated it so much. Thank you all so much guys! It's only because of you all, that I've gotten this far with this fan-fiction. Thank you all once again. πŸ€—

Video link to my first fan-fiction on all three jodi's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1z87A5Xoqk

I hope you all like it! 😊😳
Edited by Durga A. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Durga,

I am excited to read your fan fic, i hope i will get time to read continously, cause most of the time i left in the middle.
I never read your PriDa fan fic, but will try to read.

Looking forward to read your new ff.

Muniza
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey gurleen dear.

Will love to read your new FF. Your prida FF is amazing and i love to read it so i am looking forward to this one too.

@video: it was so cool but dont knw if it is just my comp or what, it stopped working in the middle. Anyways Love the background musicπŸ˜‰
Edited by sistu - 14 years ago
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fantabulous,awsome,outstanding,mindblowing,amazing
im just

left SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm..........
Me toooo.......
Waiting!
For it
The video is awesome
lnmdj_greatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the vdo is awesum ... jus luved it ... looking forward to ur ff ...
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ durga !! wow ur trailer was superb !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

nw im eagerly waitn 4 da MUVIE !! hehe..πŸ˜‰

wen r u startn ??😳😳

luv niki..πŸ˜ƒ
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@ durga...do u think u could make another fanfic as sameer and roshni a couple or pri avni or damz and varun?
asmaanixx thumbnail

@muniza75

Aaww.. that's okay. The main thing is that you've read those ff's and have liked it. That's what counts.  😊

@sistu
Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ I don't know. It worked fine on mine. πŸ˜•

@Savni_Love
You're sooo sweet! Thank you!! πŸ˜ƒ Umm.. about your request, I'll try to make them, but as soon as I get an idea or like a storyline of them. I haven't really considered as them a couple, so I'll try to think up of something. 😊 Unless, you already have a certain storyline that you would like me to write. πŸ˜• But thanks for requesting me to write one for you. It's really sweet and that it really means alot to me as a writer. 😳😊

@Gunseerat
Thanks! I'll try to keep your wait short. 😊😳

@lnmdj_greatfan
Thanks so much for your reply. I'll try to have it up soon. 😊

@Lifez_Beautiful
Lol.... thanks! I'll try to make it as entertaing as possible. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you all to the people who have commented. I'll try my very best to have the first part up soon. πŸ˜ƒ
asmaanixx thumbnail

* ~ Pm List ~ *

urvimjht
 kawaii hime
Nanthini9
 aashmi
sistu
sia88
mandu
rachel.fds