Written Update:- 11th November:- Tricksters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,
thanks a lot for your appreciation for the previous update I posted!

Written Update 11th November 2009:- Tricksters; HDHAA

Part 1

Rajshree says that Anu had gotten a call from Lalita Kaki who says that she was going to buy Rajshree's jewellery from Sethji today itself. Everybody is worried. Anu comes and sits with them. Adi has a superb plan to foil Kaki's plans. Anu, AdiShree, and Gajju are in the plan.

Varun comes inside and sees the movie tickets called "Life mein Kabhi Kabhi". He praises the director of the movie and sees that Avi will definitely love it. Avi smiles. Just then Kaki comes inside with a towel on her head. It seems she has a severe๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ headache and asks Tappu for medicine. She tells Avi that she can't go for the movie and asks Tappu to go in her place. Tappu is unable to do so as he as a shop to look after and asks Avi to take a friend along.

While Lalita Kaki goes to get the jewellery Adi bribes a little boy on a cycle to help him. After she is walking home with the jewellery the boy knocks her over. Once she enters their house to boast, Gajju wearing a Swami's avatar enters.๐Ÿ˜†

Part 2

Adi goes to the Baba aka Gajju and calls him a Bikhari and asks him to go out. Then he says "Oh it's you baba" and falls at his feet. He repeatedly apologises, then realises that Gajju's feet are stinking.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Apparently Gajju baaba is a jewellery baba and can say whether the jewellery is shagun or apshagun. He says that the people in the house have the apshagun jewellery in the house.

Part 3

Adi explains the badness in the jewellery to Kaki and takes her inside. They then realise that Gajju's moustache is off๐Ÿ˜† and Adi signals him to put it properlu. Gajju does it.

Gajju says that Kaki has the jewellery has it and says that she has to get rid of it. She admits to buy it. Kaki is confused and wonders what to do. Kaki leaves her bag and runs away. Rajshree goes behind her and asks her to take it. Kaki says that this is also her house so it's okay.

Episode Rating:- *****/5

Preview:- Varun tells Avi that to avoid any confusion they should leave together while she is going to the movie and that he will go to a park with Gajju. Avi stops him and asks him whether he wants to see the movie with her. Varun is very happy and VaNtika have a lovely eyelock.

Love,
Nidheya

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY WRITTEN FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS. DO NOT COPY OR PASTE ANYWHERE ELSE. WRITTEN BY NIDHEYACOLE.
Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!

haha adi came up with a hilarious plan :)
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Update Nidheya๐Ÿค—
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...!!!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Very well written update thanks alot...

muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the brilliant update..........
thanx 4 d upd8 dear!!
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Thanks a ton for your amazing comments guys!!! I love hearing from you all, as usual! I hope I will remain a favorite in your hearts and will be happy for me to be your regular updater for Monday, Wednesday and Friday!!

Love, Nidheya