Update 10th Nov-Mafat forgives Varun

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guys🤗 I will be your Tuesday's regular updater. This is my first time I am writing an update in IF😆. I hope you all like and please provide feedback so that I can improve😳

HDDA Update 10th November 2009

Episode begins with Mafat looking disturbed and crying, Anu sees this and asks him what happened..he tells her that he didn't like everyone's behaviour towards Varun and feels he is at fault for always insulting Varun.

Avi on the terrace, Varun comes to her and wonders where she went. Avi confides on how she still doesn't understand varun and his father relationship at the same time how can he be silent and patient. Varun explains to Avi that his father's anger is way of expressing his love only. Avi stills wonder how Varun can easily say that and anyone in his place would have thought so differently. But Varun says it's a matter of how we look at things and if we think negatively we will feel negative too. Avi looks pleased with Varun's approach and smiles.

Scene shifts to the next day, Avi looking all happy when varun/adi sister comes(sorry guys don't know her name) and asks her from where did she get this red bag. Avi explains that she didn't get it from any store but bought it through the home shopping channel that star has started and one can buy all the latest products. It currently airs on star utsav😆.

All family members(expect mafat and adi aren't there) sitting in the living room when varun comes and wonders why everyone is slient. When Anu hands Varun a letter which says mafat has gone back to his village as he needs to sort a dispute issue over family property. Anu tells varun in the meantime you will be in charge of the shop. Varun reads the letter and it shows how mafat has listed different things that varun has to do while he is away. All start laughing when varun reads the letter. Varun is relived as he was initially afraid something major happened (awwww tappu is sooo cute😳). Mafat in his letter also explains to take care of himself and also apologizes to him for hurting him always but he promises that he will control his anger. He also thanks Kolka for doing this as he finally realised how much he loves his Tappu👏. Varun gets very emotional.

Varun continues to read the letter which says to take care of yourself and everyone. Anu thanks Kolka on how she was able to bond father and son which she herself wasn't able to do for so many years. Kolka says it was always visible but Mafat needed a little boost to show it, she also explains on how a mother and father show their love differently. Kolka asks Varun to treat them to kulfi on this happy occasion.  Kolka wonders how Varun will manage the shop on his own, so she tells Avi to help him☺️. Finally the family decides that Avi will help Varun in the shop.

Scene shifts to Avi who is marking her calendar, while doing this she remembers Varun's thoughts about how people view things differently. Kolka sees this and thinks to herself on how Avi must be thinking about how many days are left to leave Varun but I am wondering how many days are left to bring them together and how she has to fulfil her promise. Kolka comes in and thanks Avi.Avi wonders why, Kolka tells her she feared that she wouldn't speak to her after what happened yesterday. Avi assures her she isn't and also Varun is a person who has a clean heart and she often gets surprised on how he looks at everything so positively. Kolka asks Avi what she is doing in the evening and wants to take her for a movie. Ends with Kolka pleased.

Precap- Kolka tells Avi she has a headache and wont be able to come for the movie😉

Episode Rating: 4/5 ( one mark deducted as there was no adishree scene😭)

Edited by bones88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update .. Gr8 job..
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update thanks...Appreciated..:)D
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that was a great update!

esp. with proper grammar and how it ALL made sense! and so detailed on top of that.

i liked it. font and the diff colours made it very easy to read :)

good work!
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowww!! the update is just awsome!! the story is getting very interesting now!
thanks for the wonderful update👏
and congrats🤗
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
appreciate your work!
thanks na~