req
want siggy and matching icons

text-lizzie and gordo
thanks
pvs

-Vinisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I do cum here on I-F for this forum most probably on Ra'z shop and was searching for ur shop too! Phew!! Caught u!! πŸ˜› I checked out my PMs and finally got the link to ur shop..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›..
So,i got some of ur recent updates and selecting ffew of 'em to comment as i cant stop myself from commentingπŸ˜†

These from I hate luv storys..They are really nice yaar..Great!! cool pix and great  design ,owesum!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
The color combination in second one is so nice,the texture overall wow!! Great creations Kaju!

This one..Hatts Off!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seriously..Fantabulous creation..I dnt think anyone cud have made such a fab siggy out of dat pic..πŸ‘πŸΌ

The text u're using in this one might have looked messy but u used it in such a way,its giving it a new and different look..Had i been A MayUr fan,i'd used all of demπŸ˜†

Lovely one..superb again!

This one again a masterpiece!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ The color combination is so delighting to see,owesum..Cute one!😳

Lolz πŸ˜† Mayank giving killer looks..Nice selection of pic and a great creation..nice one again!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Vinisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^^ Btw each and every siggy and avi was made very nicely,i had shortage of words to commentπŸ˜†  so selected few of 'em and commented!πŸ˜›
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I love your creations!!πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ
I just visited your shop for the first time..wow all the creations are mindblowing!!
😍

P.S- If your open..heres my request

Text-  Ik doojey ke vaastey😳😳

Hope I didn't bother you..and all the best for your other creations..😳
and Incase if I'm mistaken that your closed..then take this request for the next time when your open..no hurriesπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Jasmine... - 13 years ago
I just visited ur shop as I remembered something.....
I think...that....I'm not receiving PMzz about the updates!!!!!
πŸ˜•
Anyways!!! Just saw the last upd8- wonderfullllll!!!!!!
Itzzzz lubbbblllllyyyyy!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
And yea....pls dunn forget to PM!! πŸ˜›
Mrina-PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the amazing siggies....

lovely update dear!!!!
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkvic.selena

Hey deARs!!!!!!!!!!
i Hv ReQuSt

TeXt.FrIeNdS fOrEvEr
WaNt SoMe IcOnS aLsO............
Pm mE wHeN dOnE......

hey sorry my shop isnt open atm...😊

Originally posted by: talkativetaurus

wow my bad .... as much as i remember it was open ... but i think u r are already loaded ... anyway i dnt think u will b opening soonπŸ˜‰ n the req got old already so i m in no mood to req the same again ....or anywhere else... but if u get time do it ... i will still use it :) it was one of my best req :)

haha well i closed my shop within a day of opening cos i had a lot of reqs...sorry..

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

BYE KAJU!!!

HOPE U HAVE A GR8T TIME!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

TC
LOVEYOUπŸ˜›
SOFIA
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX

aww thanks sofia..ndd yeh i did...😳
ly2..xxx

..-Kaju-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

edited my request on page 117.

thankss..x

Originally posted by: Pinkvic.selena

leave my tht req
plz take tht 1
req
want siggy and matching icons

text-lizzie and gordo
thanks
pvs

hey sorry again, my shop isnt open for reqs..😊

Originally posted by: -Vinisha-

I do cum here on I-F for this forum most probably on Ra'z shop and was searching for ur shop too! Phew!! Caught u!! πŸ˜› I checked out my PMs and finally got the link to ur shop..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›.. OMG! vinisha di..been such a longgg timee!! woww....hii!!
So,i got some of ur recent updates and selecting ffew of 'em to comment as i cant stop myself from commentingπŸ˜† hahaha awww thank youu..x
These from I hate luv storys..They are really nice yaar..Great!! cool pix and great  design ,owesum!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ aww glad u likeddd...
The color combination in second one is so nice,the texture overall wow!! Great creations Kaju! awww..so sweet...😳

This one..Hatts Off!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seriously..Fantabulous creation..I dnt think anyone cud have made such a fab siggy out of dat pic..πŸ‘πŸΌ aw what a compliment..thanks a ton..x

The text u're using in this one might have looked messy but u used it in such a way,its giving it a new and different look..Had i been A MayUr fan,i'd used all of demπŸ˜†
haha aww...thts really nice of you..thankss a lot...x
Lovely one..superb again!

This one again a masterpiece!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ The color combination is so delighting to see,owesum..Cute one!😳 aww...😳 hehe thanks again

Lolz πŸ˜† Mayank giving killer looks..Nice selection of pic and a great creation..nice one again!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ haha he totally is...😳 and thank you soo much...xx

..-Kaju-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vinisha-

^^^ Btw each and every siggy and avi was made very nicely,i had shortage of words to commentπŸ˜†  so selected few of 'em and commented!πŸ˜›

aww really means a lot to me..thank you so much for the lovely comments..😳

Originally posted by: Jasmine...

Hey I love your creations!!πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ
I just visited your shop for the first time..wow all the creations are mindblowing!!
😍

P.S- If your open..heres my request
Text-  Ik doojey ke vaastey😳😳

Hope I didn't bother you..and all the best for your other creations..😳
and Incase if I'm mistaken that your closed..then take this request for the next time when your open..no hurriesπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

aww thank you n yeh..so sorry... my shop is closed atm..do request next time when its open😳

Originally posted by: A-N-S-H-I-K-A

I just visited ur shop as I remembered something.....
I think...that....I'm not receiving PMzz about the updates!!!!!
πŸ˜•
Anyways!!! Just saw the last upd8- wonderfullllll!!!!!!
Itzzzz lubbbblllllyyyyy!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
And yea....pls dunn forget to PM!! πŸ˜›

aw well..havent updated in ages..might have forgottan..dw next time will surely PM youπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for letting me know, and for liking my creations..x😳

..-Kaju-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mina_18secret

thanks for the amazing siggies....

lovely update dear!!!!

aww thanks a lot mina di..xxπŸ˜›