Our favorite couple's wedding..(PriDa and all)..Ed

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yesterday, it was in their eyes when he forgot about the rest of the world on seeing her looking like a queen in that bridal dress, looking like the most beautiful of them all..And when she had eyes for nobody else but him..There, then, they had a moment, their moment..

Today, his struggle within, her bliss, his constant switching between happy mode and sad/vengeful/complex mode, her peace at having found something like home, his genuine smiles, her sweet smiles, the look in their eyes when they exchanged garlands, everything was done well, everything defined the enigma that PriDa and their equation are once more..Even revenge can't ruin the wedding for me, because it was always supposed to be like that..Right now, I just feel happy for the bride and the groom, really happy..😊 Two of my (and yours) most favorite fictional people are going to spend the rest of their lives together..(cheesy/corny, I know πŸ˜›) Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

There is a long road ahead of these two, a tough road..Some bonds are formed when there is no name for the relationship between two people, and yet they can read each other's silences, feel each other's pain, and wish for each other''s happiness..These two already share that bond on some level, and now they are bound by one of the most delicate and strongest relationships..Their liaison is not unnamed anymore, it has a name, it has a meaning..And no revenge can scar what he feels for her in his heart, and what she has for him in hers..From now on, their bond will only find some more depth, it'll only get better, no matter what, no matter how many tough times they face..

Glad that they didn't show Prithvi uttering vengeful lines, and that his revenge mode was restricted to him having flashbacks and giving his brothers those meaningful looks.. He remembered his father's death, yes, and his mom, and he had that look which screamed that he has fulfilled his promise to his family, but the softness in his eyes and his genuine bliss here and there on seeing Damini every time told a different tale, and made it clear that the conflict within that man is here to stay, and it's not going to be an easy ride..

Kingie and Queenie are man and wife now, and though their wedding was always going to be accompanied by fireworks, these were fireworks of a very unique kind..

On another note, HATE that turban, really hate it..Prithvi looked like gold in that sherwani until he wore the turban, and sine then it has seemed to me like he is carrying a box on his head..Why-oh-why did they have to spoil his wedding look with that horrendous thing!! But I'll ignore it and choose to remember his turban-less sherwani look instead..😊*swoons*😍

Damini looked liked a true queen, and was at her best..Stunning!⭐️

GK and Chandana keep getting better with every episode..Kudos..⭐️ Do I love these two or what..!

P.S: Only got to watch the first part of the episode, and just wanted to share my thoughts on the grand wedding..Will edit this post when I have seen the last half..

Will be back soon..

THE OTHER SIDE

Just saw the last half of the episode..

Avni, Avni, Avni..πŸ€— Don't know what to say..Really felt for this girl..Glad that she remained strong and had the courage to speak the truth..OMG, how is she going to take Sameer's betrayal!! But even though it'll hurt and break her, I am sure she will come out of this stronger than ever, considering the dignity with which she dealt with the issue today..Kudos!

About Sameer? if it is possible to turn a darker shade of black than someone already is, then Sameer Saxena did just that today..Can't believe he did that, just can't believe it..How does redemption remain possible after something like this? No idea..Who is Sameer Saxena anyway? Go away, just go away, get lost somewhere..Good for nothing piece of work, that guy!!

Felt for Ela, Damini and Rosh so much..Awwww, this is bad, so bad..

Liked Prithvi and Varun for being concerned about the Gujrals/Avni and for requesting the reporters to back off..Some saving grace, that..

Great job, Perneet!! πŸ‘

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am I the first one to comment on your post today? Really?? 😊

Well, Prida's marriage, amazingly put Sarah.. there was a softness to it, and it acted as balm in the otherwise turbulent episode.

I liked the choice of song, and the respective picturisations on the three brothers.. the lyrics really captured the emotions well..

What I loved the most.. Damini's eyes.. the way she was looking for meaning in Prihvi's.. from the 'Confession', when they could not look at each other, when she had asked if he had consented for marriage, to today, when she looks into his eyes, looking for reassurance, faith, love, she has come a long way.

The honesty is clearly there.. cant say the same abt Prithvi though.. he averts his eyes, oh so frequently..this shows the level of commitment from both sides, to begin with..

I know Prithvi will change in future, and how.. but right now, am with Damini all the way..

And now Sameer, I dont even feel like talking about him.. I just hate wimps.. and am quoting this at the risk of invking fury of all the Sameer fans.. any man, who cannot own up his responsibility/faults, is not man enough in my eyes. From a Sameer who so relentlessly pursued, trapped and seduced Avni, to a man, who cant even stand by her, or chooses not to stand by her, he has somehow lost much of his charm. All of it, in my opinion..

If that was not enough, when Avni gathered the courage to speak out the truth, he backed out there too!! Disgraceful !!! 🀒 Edited by morningdew - 14 years ago
Sarah, okay by the time u come bacj, i will be gone.. but glad to have caught ur post just the same...

Loved Chandana especially today...GK was good loved him the most during the shaadi scenes when he was really into the marriage, okay so i am being biased here.. sorry cudnt help it..

didnt like that prithvi kept on looking at his bros, his saasu ma so much..jisse dekhna tha usse toh dhang se nahin dekha..koi baat nahin poori zindagi padi hai, he will be thoughout his life looking at damz with this 😍 expression..

but what to do damz ka hubby ho gaya hai, so will give him that extra bit of leverage...πŸ˜†

Anway i am just happy that prida are married now..

Ab revenge bhoot ko pyaar ke bhoot main kaise convert karna hai, woh to damz ke liye bahut hi easy hoga..........

havent had a proper prida scene in ages, let us hope it is their tomorrow atleast..

will catch up with ur rest of the post tomorrow..

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dats d best part dear !!  😳 so its betr u wrte a smdng mre swt nw itslf b4 see ing the rest !!  πŸ˜• atleast like dat v wil celebrate their wedding 2day !! 😍

luvd ur post..😳  will gv a betr reply 2mrw.. πŸ˜ƒ

luv niki..πŸ˜ƒ
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The wedding scene was a mixture of maqsad and true love, so few lines for that:

Kuch khaas tha
kuch paas tha
Kuch door tha
Lekin ek ehsaas tha
ki kuch nazdeeq tha

Kuch waade the
Kuch iraade the
Kya raat thi
Kuch to baat thi

The wedding scene was beautiful. The son played in the background made it even more beautiful. Loved the expressions of all the couples. Varun did a fantastic job today. But Gaucha were best.

Today I didnt mind the flasback. Infact it made me realise something and that was ki ek din usi agni (fire) ne prithvi se uske zindagi se sabse important insaan ko door kar diya tha aur aaj usi agni ke chaaro taraf phere leke use uske hamsafar se mila diya.

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for being the party pooper here. But am I the only one who wanted the truth out before the Pri-Da wedding?
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eventide

Sorry for being the party pooper here. But am I the only one who wanted the truth out before the Pri-Da wedding?

Hi, I think its not to do with the truth, as much as its to do with the lack of spine Sameer showed, when cornered.. hope I am addressing the same track as you.. 😊 You are talking about Avni's secret, right?
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sarahhhhh πŸ€—
Loved todays episode.......really...it had many turns n twists.....great one...Kingie n Quenie...r now man n wife.....dats really the best thing....
I agree that turban really looked weird.......but what can b done....as it is...the designer had already run away seeing the choice of Prithvi....so I guess....dere was no1 to tell dat to him.................lekin bade bhiayya ko aapne dressing sense improve kerna HIIIIIIIII HOGGGGAAAAAAA.....

Well....Well....the episode was sooo gud...loved the song KHUDAYA VE.....its one of my favorite song.....loved Damini's flash backs........I loved it.....N since u have nt cn the rest of it....even I will save my comments abut the next part now....
Eventide thumbnail

Originally posted by: morningdew

Hi, I think its not to do with the truth, as much as its to do with the lack of spine Sameer showed, when cornered.. hope I am addressing the same track as you.. 😊 You are talking about Avni's secret, right?

Actually, I meant the whole revenge plan as well. The evil me wanted the whole thing to blow up in their face. I wanted one of the sisters to have an upper hand, atleast. Post wedding, its mission successful for the brothers.
Edited by Eventide - 14 years ago
Cassiopeia thumbnail

100% agree with the "turban issue" And with the looooong tilak on his forehead, he looked like a Baba Kadag Singh… Bas haath mein talwaar ki kami thi...