chandu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys and Girls,

Rahul Pendkalkar is the cutest little one that i have seen in my life.  I quite remember being chubby like him when young.  I seen my a Rahul in my nephew. 

I am married and i wish my wife fulfills my wish of having a cute baby boy like rahul.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
may ur wish come true.....😊
Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
his style of speech is lyk so cute........ thnk god he is a kid warna he wud be tough competition for veer ...... 🤣 🤣 🤣
chandu28 thumbnail
day by day i am getting so connected to Rahul and his character Nihaal.  Such an innocent kid, i just love and adore him so much.  ❤️🤗
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is really cute........!!!!!
chandu28 thumbnail
I felt so bad when Nihaal was left in boarding school.  It would have been rather better if Ayesha could have left the job. Rahul aka Nihaal made me cry a lot.
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
he is really cute...and may ur wishes also come true
chandu28 thumbnail
Star One has the knack for pulling off shows when it is good. I would love to see Nihaal (Rahul) remain the same all through the serial as long as it is there.  There should not be any generation jump or something like that
chandu28 thumbnail
Yipeeeeeeee, I am jumping with joy that Nihaal is back with Ayesha and hope it remains the same.  However, we still have this monster Jeeju Avinash gunning down for Ayesha and Nihaal. I hope Veer find Ayesha and Nihaal before Avinash does.

HAPPY TO SEE SMILES BACK ON THE FACES OF NIHAAL AND AYESHA👏
pravinsp thumbnail
fantastic boy, nihal (Rahul pendkalkar) you are rocking man,I am waiting to watch you in RANN, CHANCE PE DANCE, MISS YOU MOM, DELHI BELLY AND MY FRIEND GANESHA-3 (in a double role) after your two released films ghajini and wake up sid.