Bigg Boss Season 4

Johny Lever refused ‘Bigg Boss 3’

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Johny refused 'Bigg Boss 3'
MS

Not many people know that comedian Johny Lever was approached to be one of the participants for Bigg Boss 3.

Confirming the news to Metrolife, he says, "Yes, they had come to me with the offer of being a part of the show, but I refused."

Rumour has it that he was not happy with the kind of remuneration that was offered to him, but denying all that he adds, "Nothing like that, I just can't see myself locked up in a house for almost three months with strangers. Even thinking about it scares me. All those participants are really great for making such an attempt."

Edited by bunbutt_too - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh he wouldve been hilarious n interesting....hes one of the best comedians in Bollywood...
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If Raju leaves because of the rival channel contract contorversy, Bigg Boss is going to have very little choice but to pay Johnny his asking price. Without comic relelief there will be major fighting and continual tension in the house.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

If Raju leaves because of the rival channel contract contorversy, Bigg Boss is going to have very little choice but to pay Johnny his asking price. Without comic relelief there will be major fighting and continual tension in the house.

agreed...hopefully they will get a comic girl...but pravesh is also kind of funny
Edited by raju786 - 14 years ago