Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Count Me inπŸ˜‰.....I knoW its time most of people are going to disjoinπŸ˜†.....But am liking him.....He really made show worth watching and spicy.....Just him and vindu in males are to look forward to...😊
roopjani thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

nikku-ji, this fan club is comprised of more than just fans, we have supporters of PR's pure entertainment value, like me 😊 Do read our first page post for a clearer picture. The guy is fun to watch, don't matter what he look like.

Don't judge us before you know us.

U almost   meant that pravesh is the worst in the house and we support him only for entertainment. He might be in the spotlight from last 2-3 episodes but that doesnt make vindoo or others saints nor does it erase the dirty things they have done in the past. Remember akshay, chunkey clearly hinted vindoo on whats going on outside and to protect his own image. So if not anything vindoo has just been calm in the last fight to prevent any further damage to his own reputation, that is it. It doesnt in any way mean he is a saint.

This guy, pravesh atleast has achieved in his life without any strong backing. and we can clearly see he is talented. the way he mimics , his confidence even made Raju take a backseat.

tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i had forgotten abt this......plz count me out ........i can't stand the guy....eeks! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ˜’