Finally!! A Male Orintated Show!

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think for once Indian TV has done something which is unique and different. It has always been the rona dhona saas bahu, main leads are girls who fall for a rich man, and have to pay the price for being poor!😆 or there has been college girls going into a new town and falling in love with a different cast male.. so typical of indian TV right?

BUT!

Now with this show, which is male orintated, which means it will focus on the guy's side more as he is the lead.. i think we are in for something new! yay! Don't you think this show will become a sucess?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hmm...thats true! i liked the promos. once AKA shifts to a new slot im planning to watch this show.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, its one of the reason which intrigued me to see this show and also the male lead is good-looking :D
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
absolutely agree..strted watching the show..the actng, sets,dialogues luk so real..im happy tat a new stry has cme up instead of gal landing up in a new  city n her struggles, we get 2 c  the male version....it has kept me glued ..hope it doesnt falter like bv..pls!
sweet @s candy thumbnail
ya i guess that makes is unique