Did Santosh deserve at 6?

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Did Santosh from Western Yodhas who performed a solo song on ek laadki bheegi bhagi se..deserve a 6? I am afraid that I have seen better Locking and Popping performances on DID. But I am not complaining, I am all for Western Yoddhas😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplestar04 thumbnail
I think he did deserve 6. I dont think one can do locking popping when talking about the song he picked as prince and siddesh did in DID.

So i think the locking and popping he did pretty much suited the song.

Look at his expressions, his flexibility and all the moves he had done with ease.

It just was Mindblowing. :D

I loved it.

freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think the scores wer right.. i really really liked his performance.. his expressions and dancing was outstanding!!
kool_kool thumbnail
i also agree he deserved a six.but i m nt happy wit the scores of western yodhas in group dance,there concept was brilliant but the coaches culdnt understand it.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think he was good...but I am not happy with the scores the Western yodhas got for the reverse act...Their concept was beautiful and when H-V explained it and it becasme clearer I rewinded and saw it more nad the concept made more sense...What was so big in Howards choreography, if HV wanted even they cud have done a simple rewind dance but they came up with something new...I am so annoyed with that new Southern choregographer who gave a zero...I think Nagendra was doing better without him...
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He was the best of the lot yesterday. So yes, he deserved it.
DIDxLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree. I don't think he deserved a 6. I have seen better in DID. Totally agree!
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think they are allowed to hand away DPL man of the match to other participants of other shows 😃.  I think they are supposed to give to who ever does well in that particular episode. So even though Santosh may have been the best dancer in India, he was the best dancer in that particular episode. Hence he got the man of the match. 😃
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the replies guys😊

DC--I was wondering who that other guy in Southern sizzlers was..he wasnt seen in earlier episodes.. The zero was completely unfair..and none changes the scores despite Shaimak insisting numerous times..Thats pretty sad😕
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was fantastic act by the little boy... with full of expressions.... loved it.... 😃