ArBi Long One-shot FF

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Since we ArBi fans are all so depressed, I've decided to attempt a long FF on them..Wishing this will come true..but chances seem bleak...But this is my story and I'm sure every1 will love it...Please comment after reading!!!

Ek Anokhi Love Story

Bharti fainted-saath pheres complete-Bharti is Om's wife

Bharti regains her consciousness and sees Om placing sindoor on her forehead. She pushed him away but it was already too late. Bharti saw Armaan just standing there like a rock and both ArBi looked at each other. Bharti grew real angry and held Armaan's collar.

Bharti:How could you Armaan? I had fainted and you just stood there? Is this your love for me?

Armaan:(hides his tears) LEt go of me Bharti.Everything is finished between us. Now you're my brother's wife

Bharti: I don't call this a marriage, Armaan. This was done against my will and neither is your brother my husband. Have you been blinded by so much of anger? That you've become stone-hearted and let this injustice happen to me?(pulled his collar down and gradually sat down and cried endlessly)

Om forcefully took Bharti by her arm and brought her to Armaan's house where everyone were eagerly waiting. Bharti purposely used her wrong foot to kick the kalash and she smiled, for everyone got irritated and told Om's dad that if she can'tt enter, then she'll leave from there but Om held her hand real hard and told the ladies to bring another pot and he brought Bharti into the housse, much against Bharti's will.

Days passed. Payal wondered why Bhaskar hasn't called her till now and she tried calling but she couldn't get through. Payal thought of calling Armaan and went to meet him at Men's Universe. Armaan told her everything that had happened. Payal grew really furious and felt like almost slapping Armaan for doing such injustice to Bharti, who had begun to love him dearly. Payal told him that she had known Bharti ever since she and Bhaskar came to Mumbai, 4-5 years ago and she knows everything about her and neither did she nor Bharti ever seen Om in their lives except at the wedding hall and told Armaan that he really made a grave mistake this time round and how dare he let the atrocity occur to Bharti in his presence. Before Payal left, she told Armaan that if his love was really that weak, then it is better to lose faith in love and if anything occured to Bharti as a result of his brother, then she will not spare Armaan.

Payal rushed to Armaan's house to see Bharti and Bharti and Payal talked. Both of them were crying and hugged each other. Payal wiped her tears and told her to be strong and something good will surely sprout from this. Bharti asked Payal to take care of Maa and bauji. Payal agreed and before leaving, Payal assured Bharti that even if no one's with her, she is always there for her and right now, they'll have to find out what had happened to the real wife of Om's and why she had run away. Just then, they saw Om and switched the topic and Payal told her to call often and keep in touch and left from there.

Payal went to Bhaskar's parents and told them that bharti had only lied to them on the saying of Bhaskar and especially as they had come abruptly and saw Bharti at bhaskar's place and that Bharti is an orphan and she's a very good-hearted girl. Payal broke the news of Bharti's state, worrying them both and Payal told them about her plan of finding out about Om's wife who had eloped 6 months back. They supported her and allowed herself and Nanhe to go to Armaan's hometown.

Payal and Nanhe found out that in reality, the real wife used to be a bright student but h er studies got disrupted due to the sudden demise of her parents which was due to Om for her parents didn't want her to get married to Om, such a thug. She tried to concentrate on her studies but on the day of her examination, she got kidnapped by Om and forcefully married her and brought her home. She didn't let himcome near her or touch her and Om forced himself on her and inflicted pain on her. She decided to leave from there for good but Om's thugs were behind her and she had been chased but they soon lost sight of her but she met with an accident and died on the spot.

Bharti was shocked but she asked Payal and Nanhe to return home quickly. Payal infofrmed Bharti that her Maa and bauji had gone to Gwalior with Nanhe while she asked Bharti to try and get away as soon as possible for her life could be in danger and to meet Payal at Payal's home. Bharti turned around to see Om and she got tensed and she walked away, not realizing that she had left her phone on the floor. OM went to his room and bharti quickly ran away from there. Just then bharti realized that she had left her phone in the house and continued running till she reached Payal's home.

Armaan, who saw Bharti's phone at the balcony, had talked to Payal who told him everything. He's in shock and he still didn't believe Payal and hence Payal asked him to meet her at home and she'll show him something. Just then Bharti reached Payal's home and Payal asked her to relax and go and refresh herself. Payal noticed that the mangalsutra wasn't on Bharti's neck and asked Bharti who told her that she left a goodbye note with the mangalsutra on the dining table and she's never returning to that house ever again. She then went to shower and change.

Armaan came to Payal's home and she showed Armaan the recorded tape she made while asking around about Om's wife. Payal clarified certain distinctions she found out about Om's wife and her best friend. Just then Bharti got out of the bathroom and saw Armaan and promptly went to Payal's room, neglecting Armaan. Armaan excused himself and went to talk to Bharti.

Armaan:Bharti, I'm really sorry

Bharti:Sorry? Haha...really? What's there to be sorry for? I've ruined your life and you're saying sorry?

Armaan:Bharti, please!!!I had r uined your life instead and i'm terribly guilty for not trusting you

Bharti:Oh really Mr Armaan?Have my earnest pleas fallen on deaf ears? I cried and shrieked out loud to you that I don't know him and yet you...What have you done? Watched him forcefully making me get married to him when I fainted?

Armaan:Bharti, please let me explain..

Bharti:No Armaan and by the way there is nothing to explain. You've ruined my life and it's you who has finished everything between us...And I'll never forgive you!!! In fact, I guarantee you that I'll never ever interfere or come in your way ever again!!(turned away)

Armaan left Payal's room and Bharti slammed the door.

Payal:Armaan, do take these tapes with you for we don;t need these anymore. You had always been a good human being and I've often taken your side whenever you and bharti fought but for the first time, Bharti is right and I didn't expect such an event to occur in her life..Goddbye Armaan..Perhaps we might never meet again...

Armaan left from there, heartbroken(Tere Bin song being played in the background) while Armaan recollected how he stood still, watching Bharti get married to Om and the constant pains and insults Bharti had to face and her anger. Armaan shared all these with Jiya, who toook some time to understand but soon chided Armaan for not trusting bharti and asked him what he's gonna do. Armaan had no idea and kept mum. Jiya asked him to bring Bharti back but Armaan feared that Om might do something worse to her.

The next day, Om got to know that Bharti's missing and left to search for bharti. Armaan took Jiya with him and went to Payal's home but it was locked. Armaan enquired from some of the neighbours and he got to know that she had left for Gwalior last night itself. Armaan promptly drove to the nearby railway station and booked 2 tickets to Gwalior. Armaan and Jiya went inside the train quickly to prevent being caught by his brother or his thugs and they safely reached Gwalior.

Armaan had gotten the address from the neighbour he had talked to and took an auto to Bharti's place. Meanwhile Bharti had just woken up and greeted her parents. All were happy that she's safe and sound and their misunderrstanding got cleared. Bharti and Payal decided to go out for a while and Bharti went to change her clothes. Bharti wore her earrings and was asking Payal and both of them were smiling like best friends and they had tea at the kitchen and were about to leave when they saw Jiya. Jiya came and hugged Bharti. Bharti was shocked but soon she saw Armaan and glared at him and walked away but Maa stopped her and brought her aside. Bauji was very much angry but kept quiet for Jiya was there. Armaan knelt down in front of bauji and asked for forgiveness for ruining Bharti's life and he wanted to amend his mistake. Armaan apologized profusely and seeing Armaan so sincere, Bauji asked him what he's going to do to rectify his mistake and Armaan sincerely asked Bauji for Bharti's hand in marriage. Payal and Nanhe were really shocked and looked at each other. Payal and Nanhe went to see what Bharti was doing.

Maa:Dekh beta..

Bharti:No maa tum jaante hona ki kya hua tha..Main usse itni aasaani se maaf nahin kar sakthi..

Maa: Ek minute beta kya tum usse pyaar karte ho??

Bharti:Maa..Nahin...

Maa:Bharti....

Bharti turned to go up to the balcony.

Maa went to give tea and snacks to Armaan and Jiya and Bauji. Bauji told her about Armaan's proposal and Maa is only very happy for she wants Bharti's life to prosper and bloom all over again. Maa blessed Armaan and asked him to go and talk to Bharti and not come down till she has agreed to forgive him. Armaan hugged Maa and Maa kissed his cheek and blessed him. Payal and Nanhe just smiled and played with Jiya.

Armaan went up to Bharti and saw her fidgeting. Armaan called on to her and apologized several times. Bharti asked him why he had come when she had clearly told him that she will not interfere in his life ever again and she doesn't want anything between them again. Armaan held her face with his hands and wiped her tears and told her that tears had never suited her face and she shouldn't cry. Armaan told her to look into his eyes and tell him what she could see. Bharti didn't look but Armaan held her face tenderly and asked her to look and that she'll only see love and only love for her. Bharti took his hands off her face and turned away but Armaan held both of her hands from behind and told her that now no one can snatch her from him and he promised her that. Bharti became vulnerable, losing herself in his eyes and instantly forgave him and hugged him intimately and cried on his shoulder and whispered to him, "I Love you Armaan" and Armaan closed his eyes. He opened his eyes and looked at Bharti's face and kissed her forehead, leaving a beautiful smile on her face. Armaan held Bharti's hand and brought her downstairs and everyone's happy to see them together. Armaan asked Bharti's parents if he could marry her on the day itself. Although all were quite shocked, eventually everyone agreed and got ready with the wedding preparations. Meanwhile, Om and his thugs finally reached Gwalior due to some informers' of Om's who told him that Armaan is getting married to Bharti.

Armaan and Bharti exchanged the garlands and they were taking the pheres. Bharti recalled how her wedding got stalled on that day and tears streamed from her face. Armaan realized that Bharti had slowed down and stopped and turned around and wiped her tears. Armaan held her hand and continued. Just then Om came and took Bharti's hand. Armaan got the hands off from Bharti's hand and pushed Om away and told him that once, he had snatched his love from him but not anymore. Armaan wore the mangalsutra on Bharti and placed the sindoor on her forehead annd held Bharti close to him and told Om that Bharti is Armaan's wife and no one can separate them now and it would be much better if OM and his thugs leave right now or else the police will bring them to the most special home for them-the prison!! Om left in anger while Bharti just gazed into Armaan's eyes with lots of love for him. Both of them took the blessings of Maa, Bauji and hugged Nanhe and Payal. Bharti carried Jiya and Jiya kissed Armaan and Bharti and wished them a beautiful journey ahead. Payal informed Armaan that today Jiya can sleep with her while he can spend a beautiful night with Bharti.

Armaan went to attend a call while Bharti was up at the balcony in her bridal dress, looking at the night adorned with a beautiful moon and stars. Armaan came from behind and hugged Bharti. Armaan gently touched Bharti's cheeks with his lips and called her Mrs Armaan Sinha and Bharti blushed a little, asking him to let her go. Armaan held her from going and told her that he will never evere let her go for she is only his. Bharti turned around and looked at him and gently kissed his cheek and turned around. Armaan wondered what's the kiss for and Bharti told him that she felt really special for he defended her and stood by her and Armaan made her turn towards him and went closer to her nose and whispered to her that now no one will come between them and he will never let her down and he promised her that the moon and stars are witness that he'll always keep her smiling. (Song:Bol Na Halke Halke in the background) Bharti closed her eyes and smiled. Armaan gently took off her earrings one by one, and took off the hairpins and let her ghoonghat fall gradually on the floor. Bharti turned away, and Armaan placed her hair to the front and kissed her shoulders and then her neck. Bharti wanted to run away but Armaan held her palm and Bharti looked at him, gesturing him to let her go but Armaan pulled her closer and both of them shared a passionate kiss, pulling each other closer and their beautiful union was accompanied by a wonderful array of colourful fireworks..

The Start of Something New-Ek Anokhi Love Story

Edited by jassie_17 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hayyyyyye
I am gonna faint yaar
Jassie........
You are awesome
Just sending this comment after reading it 10 times
It was mind-blowing actually mind-blasting, fantastic, fabulous just out of this world
Thanx dear for such a beutiful story
Love you for this
Do write more such things
You are fantabulous

Take CAre
Zoya
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
someoneeeeeeeeeeeee please pinch me............... Am I dreaming or you have actually written this ..............  It is simply superb ................ It is so beautifully written ........... loveddddddd every bit of it .......... Wish atleast they show 1/4 th of it in the serial ............. You truly made my day !!!!!!!!!!! Why you are not one of the creatives of BB yaar ????????? why ????????? Today i truly, from the core of my heart wish you to be a creative member of BB ... I loved it a lotttttttttttttttttttt....... It really cheered me up a lot ... God knows what will be shown on BB tomorrow, but just wish the creatives read this before tomorrow's telecast and they amend something atleast .................
You are the best !!!!!!!!!! love you a lot ................... write some more on them.........
*Sohana*Singh* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was absolutely amazing!! i just had to read it again and again. thank you for that. it made my day and i think i can get through whatever BB throws at us in the next weeks. it is so beautiful and romantic. just perfect, an absolute dream. Love the end. And do write more whenever you are free. =)
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG that was amazing!!!

I had to read it practically 10 times before I commented.!!
That was sooo romantic n sweet.!

Kash it really happened in the show I'd faint due to excitement!!!!

Simply loved it jassie....:)

Thankyou for such a sweet story it really made my day.!

Tc
Wafa
aish_punk thumbnail
hey jassie..nice one shot..

Armaan did'nt trust her and because of that she got so angry..aww..m glad Payal found out the truth..

i loved the Payal-Bharti scene..

Bharti did a gud thing by running away..n she went to Gwalior..wow..Armaan followed her wid Jia..yay!

n he asked her hand for the marriage..n they hugged..wow!..n she even forgave him..nice..

Armaan sent Omkar away, yay!..n now ArBi are married..thats great..! ...n the romantic scene in the end with Bol Na Halke Halke was awesome!

i wish this happened!

do write more

-aish
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was too good yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ
aisa kyun nahi hota BB mein😍
loved it completely
πŸ‘
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its sooooooo very beautiful ...!!😍
Very well written ..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Luved it Jassie..!!πŸ˜ƒ

Yes Kanu ....even I want to know.....aisa kabhi BB mein kyun nahi hota ..
πŸ˜‰
CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
wowww its so well written....awesomee... i can picture the ArBi magic whatever goes on in the epis...nothinggg can kill the magic of ArBi.
Edited by CuPiD-EffecT - 14 years ago