FF ~Turns of Life~ *Chapter 5 - Updated*

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Sorry guys but as I don't proof-read my chapters so there will be mistakes in every one of them, spelling and grammar alike. Please try to ignore them and think of them as my carelessness. But I assure you that these mistakes will not ruin the structure and pace of the story. Read from your heart and not your brain, you'll enjoy better. That's all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the one who says
That Life only has one pace
Hasn't seen the real Life yet.

WARNING: This story is NOT PG neither it is PG-13. Read at your own risk, some scenes not suited for children.

The music was loud, the moods were high, the hands were touching the sky. He swayed to the music like there was no tomorrow knowing the fact just how many girls were clinging to him.

She closed the book and got up. Rubbing her eyes, she stood in front of the mirror and smiled after seeing the reflection. She went into the bathroom and changed her dress. Only the sweet dreams mattered to her right now.

He ran, laughing at the thought of his friend's expression. He didn't care whether he had invited trouble or not. Only the moment mattered and he had to spend the moment by running. But something didn't go with his plan and he tripped to fall over a girl.

A smile graced her lips at his comment which turned into the smallest of the laughs. She bit her lower lip and shook her head at him.

"So..." his smile was wider. With that carefree expression on his face, he held out his hand. She looked at his hand and raised her eyebrows.

"Sameer." He felt like he had to introduce himself. And that was right move.

"Avni." She replied and her hand touched his hand. He grabbed it and shook it. A little sparkle dancing in his eyes.

She walked up the stairs of her house and touched the door knob.

"Avni!" Sameer called out behind her and she turned around to see him, her hand still on the knob.

Words stuck in his mouth and he just smiled. She stared at him with confusion in her eyes and a faint smile on her lips.

"Kuch nahin." Shaking his head, he turned around and left. Avni stood there for a while but then shrugged and walked inside the house.

Sameer's face rested on his closed knuckle which was put on the chair. He stared as she danced to the music. A deep thought was reflected in his eyes and serious face when her partner lifted her and the lights went off.

She sat on the bench, waiting for him to come. She waited and waited and waited and waited. He didn't come but only sent a note which she threw away after reading.

'Sorry."

Sameer put hands on her eyes and made her walk for at least ten minutes. She was getting annoyed but when he let go of her eyes, she was shocked to see where she was. She only turned around to give  him one small surprised look and then ran into that magical garden in the the pouring rain.

His hand grabbed her waist and he pulled her closer. Her face was only two inches away from his. Strangely, she didn't feel shy at all. She wasn't scared on his confusing eyes. Instead, she closed her eyes and leaned back her neck, allowing him full access. He looked down and started kissing her neck. Slowly, he moved up until he was closer to her lips. His other hand grabbed her hair and bought her face up. He wanted her to witness what she was putting herself into.

Their eyes met for only a second and he kissed her.

"I love you." He whispered softly as he touched her sleeping face. The shadow of deep thought still etched on his face.

Avni felt like she was going to faint when she heard the news. The only thing that came into her mind was that he couldn't do it. No, he just couldn't! But where was the proof.

"Itna sab sunne ke baad ab tum kya kahogi?" Damini sighed and asked her.

"Ye sach nahin hai," Avni replied calmly. "Aur agar ye waqai mein sach hai, to mera sachai per se bharosa uth gaya hai."

He stared at her as her hand went in the air and on his cheek. His reaction to her slap and hysterical words was only a sigh and raised eyebrows.

"I hate you!" Avni screamed again and turned around to leave. Before she could do so, Sameer grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. His arm around her neck and his other hand under her silk saree, touching her waist.

He kissed her on the neck and moved upto her ear. He bit it and she shuddered, all the words disappearing from her mouth.

"Tum aaj bhi bilkul waisi ho jaisi teen saal pehle thi except, tum aur zyada khoobsurat hogai ho."

Avni aimed the gun at Sameer's chest. Determination in her eyes and hatred on her face. Whereas he, was only smiling.

"Main shoot kardungi!" She warned again and he started to get annoyed. Why wasn't she doing it? Again, he had to take the step.

"Aaj mat ruko. Karlo apni dil ki tamanna. Agar meri maut tumare haathon likhi hai, to mujhe ye meethi sula do. Avni, just pull that goddamn trigger and free me from this world!" Sameer screamed the last words.

Avni closed her eyes for a second, then opened them again.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

My first full story. Inshallah, will be able to complete it. Comment and tell whether you want me to continue or not.

Maisooma.

Update:
PM list on page 2.
Chapter 1 on page 3
Chapter 2 on page 4
Chapter 3 on page 8
Chapter 4 on page 9
Chapter 5 on page 12

Edited by kawaii hime - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am a Prida fan but this teaser makes me want to read Savni...fantastic start!...especially the last part.....😊
sourmisery thumbnail
Thanks! Thats one person wishing to continue, need others! LOL!
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome...very gripping story maisooma!...i would highly recommend that you continue!!👍🏼
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow jaana..that was beautiful...Simple can't wait to read the real story!!I'm left...speechless..
Edit : Loved the kiss...I actually imagined perneet & Karan do it..Lucky perneet....😳
Edited by Savni_Love - 14 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
@sistu: thank you!

@maziya.ibrahim: ohh! thank you!!

@jaana: sudhar jao! LOL! abhi beautiful lag raha ha, aage pata nahin kya hoga?
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome story.........please continue it!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Continue Karo. I am waiting for more.. and PM me when you update.
sourmisery thumbnail
@jenny1000: Yup! Just wait for my PM!
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOWW!! Finally a SaVni FanFic! Please add me to your PM list and update very soon. I wanna know the full story. That is fantastic! Please carry on the story and update very very soon! Edited by urvimjht - 14 years ago