video mixing tutorial

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
I am posting here Videomix tutorial in Window Movie Maker (WMM). It is dedicated to all whom who have song n scenes in their mind for videomix but couldn't make it as they do know how to make it.

Basic things you need to make videomix are :

1)   Window Movie Maker (you gets this proggramme in Windows n if not download it frm
)
2)   Scenes which u going to use in videomix (If they r not available u can get them in forums, download links are given in forums or u can post in help topic or pm to videobie)(u can also download it frm utube with the help of any video convertor)
3)   Audio file with which u r going to mix the scenes.

First listen song, lyrics, music carefully imagine the scenes you going to use. Find and download them.

Now about Window Moive Maker (WMM)

Go to proggramme open WMM
When u opens WMM you will find these shortcuts for making movie at left hand side.

At the bottom of window u will have things as shown below . This is Timeline view you can see audio file, video clips, text titles & time of your file here. 
By cliking on left corner botton audio level window will opens. If u want video voice then move the cursor at left side but as we have to make videomix with song we will shift it to right so as to only audio voice can be hear. And if u will put it in middile (as it is in pic) it get mixed of both half of video n half of audio. U can select on only option for one file.

This another type of view, storyboard view where u can view clips separate and to change this view the button is shown in pic.

Now click on left side as show in first pic to import video, audio, pic which u going to use for VM. Your browser window will open now select and import file.

video will import in small clips as shown below

You can combine them by selecting and right cliking on selection.
Vise versa u can split them by selecting create clip

now drag audio file to Timeline/storyboard at bottom where audio is written

Same like audio drag video clips you wanted and think which are matching to audio on Timeline/storyboard

If you find dragging difficult then right clik on audio/video clip and select add to timeline.

You can cut the audio/video. select it n stop where u wanted to cut it and click on button show n in pic below

This preview screen at right side of window for videomix, video transitions, video effects, title text animations preview

Yop can use video transition between two clips to make them appropriate to each other. Use video transition wherever necessary.

You can drag video transition on clip or right click & select add to timeline

Same as video transition there are many video effect to enhance your video. Add them wherever they are necessary. You can see preview in preview screen at right side of window. To add them to video clip drag on video clip or select video effect u want to add and right clik and select add to timeline.

You can also add video effect by selecting the video clip to which you want to add video effect and right clik select video effect. Small video effect window will open select video effects and click on add. But here u can't have preview of effect. You can see preview after playing the clip.

To add the title to video select make title or credits in option in 2.Edit Movie.

Window will open as shown below. You can add title at beginning of video, or thanks giving or credit at end of video n also add text on video in between or before or after the clip. For that you have to select the clip on which you want to add text and select option u want.

Text box will open type text and select edit text to change font, font color etc.

Change font, font color, font size, transparency, background color etc as per your wish.

Below edit text, change title animation is there. By selecting this you can add animation to your text. There are various types of text animations and you can see preview in preview window.

After adding all this play video by clicking on play button in preview at right side of window. And check if videomix is done properly. If there are any mismatch find out on which clip and make necessary changes.

If you are not satisfied with videomix then save it as project file this will enable you to edit the video. It is kind or raw file which will open in only WMM for editing.  And if you think the video is perfect then select save movie file.

Select save movie file on your computer and click on next

Type name/title of your video and select where you want to save it.and click on next.

Click on next

Always check this option –play movie when I click finish. It enables you to check your video running properly or not.

And if you didin't find it running properly find out where it getting error or u can again edit it by opening project file of video mix which you have saved.
I had shared as much as know. Hope you understand all the procedure properly. Nou can make videomix you want so go head.

Some tips
Avoid as much as possible conversation clips while only music is playing (I know it is difficult to find perfect clip). Use clips as per music for eg. Slow song don't use fast clips n vise versa.

To share ur video with all upload it on youtube if u r not registered then u can upload your video on zshare, tinypic as these site doesn't requires any registration/sign up. They provide forum link copy n post them for sharing or just copy link from ur internet address bar
Please do not quote tutorial as it will occuply space.

Tutorial pics/text created by me so please do not copy/post without permission

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria_awan thumbnail
thanks dear i will try to do it little lons step 😉thanks so much
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks ma lovely khushi di
Amor. thumbnail
are praty here's the ttorial were r u sweety
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow .........thank u soooooooo much khushi di.........for guiding us.........I will surely try to make one!!
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasrashid_fan

wow .........thank u soooooooo much khushi di.........for guiding us.........I will surely try to make one!!

ur welcome dear😊
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx jaan.................................. muahh...dil khush kar ditta...zinde raho ji😳Edited by pRaTiBhA.1990 - 14 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx dear..i didnt kno how do tis..n i kept on asking many of them how 2 go abt it..u have been of great help n surely try step by step
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx soooooooooo much for this dear.
Amor. thumbnail
ur welcome mehraan n sweety any help needed do ask me