buwalid thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

JEET SONI IS GOOD JOB FOR  MR. AND. MRS MISHRA.  IMRAN RIZVI 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š & πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofiq thumbnail
imran rizvi is the best πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
mysterymaddy thumbnail
IMRAN IS VERY COOL AND THE BEST IN MR AND MRS MISHRA.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jeet Soni is awesome,πŸ‘πŸΌ to his performance. I simply love Imraan. The way he doesn't say much but still his presence, his silence, his body language says it all! He's the one 'cool-dude'😎 with HOT temper.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Jeet Soni is Hawt!!!😍☺️

And Imraan is girl's 'A Knight In Shining Armour'😍😍😍 Girl can kill to be with him. Atleast I know I'm one of those who want to be rescused by Imraan,☺️ just like in fairytales when a knight comes and rescues the princess from dragon (or all other creatures/villians) and then kisses her THEN... Happily Ever After! *sighs* Like a perfect fairytale.😍 I don't know about rest but I know that Imraan is my knight😍 and I'm waiting in a locked room at the top of castle for him to come and rescue me.❀️😍
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: buwalid

JEET SONI IS GOOD JOB FOR  MR. AND. MRS MISHRA.  IMRAN RIZVI 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š & πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by: mysterymaddy

IMRAN IS VERY COOL AND THE BEST IN MR AND MRS MISHRA.

Guys just to mention, please prevent yourself from using CAPS as its considered shouting on net.
Regards,
DD
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
he's coooool
acts nice