Written Update:- 6th Nov:- Old Habits Die Hard

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey HDHAA-ians,

This is Nidheya here, writing a written update for the first time on the HDHAA forum or in any forum on IF btw...okay enough chit-chat, here's the update!

Old Habits Die Hard (November 6, 2009; HDHAA) 
Part 1

Kokila behen is very upset because Mafat insults Varun in front of everyone. Ram (the servant boy) assures her that it is okay and that he does this all the time. Kokila behen realises why Avantika isn't happy with Varun. She understands how bad Avi must be feeling seeing her husband insulted so badly in front of everyone.

Meanwhile Rajshree is looking at all of Adi's diagrams and documents. Adi is changing but is looking at Rajshree. She notices a SORRY on one of the pictures and pics it up. It has "Sorry 😭 Adi" written on it. She smiles at seeing this. Adi comes to her and apologises personally and tells her that he shouldn't have told her what he did. She says that it is okay and all she wanted was Adi to be successful in his business. Adi says it is now his responsibility to return the jewellery to Rajshree.

Together they go to the jewellery mortager's place.

Adi tells the mortgager (Sethji) that he will return the money the next and tells him not to sell any more of Rajshree's jewellery. Sethji tells him that there is no such guarantee and that he will start selling the jewellery to the person who pays highest. He informs AdiShree that he had mentioned in the agreement that he can sell the jewellery to anyone he wants to.

Rajshree is shocked on hearing this and her eyes well up with tears. Sethji insults her by calling her a "gawar". This angeres Adi😑😑😑 and he holds Sethji by his collar. He scolds him. Lalita Kaki comes right then and asks Adi to relieve Sethji. Sethji once again insults Rajshree and Adi almost hit himπŸ‘. Kaki tells Sethji that she is going to buy all the jewellery.

AdiShree is shocked. Rajshree tells that it was the last gift she had got from her mother. Kaki tells her that she is also like Rajshree's mother and the jewellery will be in a house. Her house or Rajshree's house, did it matter? She also tells Rajshree that she can borrow the jewellery whenever she wants.

Rajshree is disheartened and Adi tells her to go home as he will think of something.

Avi is watering the plants when she sees Varun walking in a "deep-in-thought" manner. He bumps into Mafat who in sign language forbids him from entering the shop. They also come to know that a new shop, the largest in the area is about to come up soon.

Part 2

Baa talks to Varun and tells him that everything will be okay. She says that Mafat is like a coconut, hard on the outside and tender on the inside. Varun, Baa, Kokila Behen and Mafat sit down to eat. Varun eats and Mafat stares at him. Varun is taking his last bite when Mafat drops his first bite and gets up. Varun gets up along with him and asks him to eat. He refuses and walks away.

Anu tells him that his stubborness will not only make him go hungry but also Tappu. She asks him to forgive Tappu. Mafat says that forgiveness is only given to those who feel guilty of their mistakes and says that Varun doesn't feel guilty. He insults him and calls him "jhoru ka ghulam". Varun, angered on hearing this, walks out. Mafat too follows the suit and goes away. Anu looks at Avi and sees that she has tears in her eyes. Avi too goes away.

Part 3

Rajshree is putting papad's for drying when Adi comes. He is talking on the phone to a certain Mr. Mehta. Mr. Mehta is incharge  of the loan but cannot give it to Adi without security. Mr. Mehta hangs up on Adi.

Rajshree asks what is going on and Adi explains that he can't get her jewellery without the loan. Rajshree says that a husband is the jewellery of a wife 😳😳😳. Adi looks at her. She says that this jewellery was perhaps never meant to be hers. She also says that perhaps the next set of jewellery she gets will prove lucky for her.

Kokila behen enters the room when she sees Anu sitting on the swing looking at old photos. Kokila behen notices that in almost all the photos it is Varun who is with Mafat. She guesses that Mafat must have really loved Varun. Anu says that he still does. Mafat usually considers Varun his "right-hand" πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and gets very upset when he does something wrong. He has very high expectations from Varun. She says that she has told Mafat not to yell at Varun in front of others, especially Avi. She says that old habits die hard.

Kokila behen says that habits are habits but that doesn't mean one cannot change them. Anu asks her what she means. Kokila behen says that she will explain and asks her to come to the terrace in five minutes.

The episode ends on Anu's confused face.

Pre-cap:- Kokila behen, Anu, Baa, and daada are discussing how to get rid of Mafat's habit of yelling at Varun in fron of everybody. Baa asks "Who will convince Mafat to do this?"

My rating:- ****/5

Guys this is my first time writing a written update! Tell me how you like my style of writing, my grammar, spellings, etc. I will really appreciate it!

Nidheya

~~THIS WRITTEN UPDATE IS WRITTEN SPECIALLY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS. DO NOT COPY IT OR PASTE IT ANY WHERE ELSE. WRITTEN BY NIDHEYACOLE.~~
Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The most fantastic & expressive update till date at HDHAA section...really loved it...I don't think i need to download & watch the videos...While reading...i imagined all the scenes...very well written...Thanx alot NidhyaπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β­οΈ
⭐️
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey that was a really great update! Thanks so much! I liked how u rated the episode at the end! 😊
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww lovely updated ...Thank you
aww love rajshree and adi ☺️☺️
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Adi and Rajshree's scenes were the best!
carie thumbnail
that is a fantastic update.liked it a lotttt
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Thanks a lot friends! I really appreciate it!!
Glad you liked my update!!
Anyways Mona can you make this a sticky?

Nidheya
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update NidheyaCole!!
as i am reading i can imagine the scenes!!
thanks!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update NidheyaCole!!
as i am reading i can imagine the scenes!!
thanks!
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great effort....well written...keep it upp...!!!!