Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

right Tina, he was superb yest....both of us knew he's capable of that..he shows it in whichever way, anger insecurity jealousy possessiveness, that's his way of expressing his love.. ... love rules...

Nida, that song which Tina wrote, it's from U me and hum..i wanted to make a vm on that song long back but i couldn't think of the right scenes...now i will make it but can't promise when..u know what's going on in my life...toh when everything settles down , lets see...

Tina, thanks a lot dear..Nyasa is feeling better now..

i'm sorry i dun have time to look out for individual msgs but u were so right when u said tht Akshara must not take so much nonsense from Gayitri...she must change her attitude now...tht's the most difficult part of married life...to please ur MIL and at the same time make sure she stays in her limit..Aksh all the best 👍🏼 at least allz well b/w her and naitik

his dailogues were rea;lly cool 2day mast baat kar raha tha ...........he showed 2dy how m,uch he love akshi nad he cares 4 her infact he showed 2 maheswari family ki he is truely there family member now....................tat part was infact too gud.........................😉
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmahi

his dailogues were rea;lly cool 2day mast baat kar raha tha ...........he showed 2dy how m,uch he love akshi nad he cares 4 her infact he showed 2 maheswari family ki he is truely there family member now....................tat part was infact too gud.........................😉

Naitik Maheshwaris ke rang mein rang gaya....................Kya hoga agar Mata G ko pata chal jayega toh??????????????????? 😕
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved yesterday episode.....waise i saw just now..after my exam......

Naitik was too good to say anything....kya kamaal hai woh yaar.directly haar lekar aa gaya........ 👍🏼
n gayatri aajkal bohot taaane maar rahi hai....she has started infront of Shaurya also...uuuffff.......
anywayall the dialogue delivered by Naitik was beautifu..all the takar n ardhnagani stuff...... 😃
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

loved yesterday episode.....waise i saw just now..after my exam......

Naitik was too good to say anything....kya kamaal hai woh yaar.directly haar lekar aa gaya........ 👍🏼
n gayatri aajkal bohot taaane maar rahi hai....she has started infront of Shaurya also...uuuffff.......
anywayall the dialogue delivered by Naitik was beautifu..all the takar n ardhnagani stuff...... 😃

yaar yestserday naitik  was at his best..............directly haar lekar aaya hamara hero  👍🏼
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

right Tina, he was superb yest....both of us knew he's capable of that..he shows it in whichever way, anger insecurity jealousy possessiveness, that's his way of expressing his love.. ... love rules...

Nida, that song which Tina wrote, it's from U me and hum..i wanted to make a vm on that song long back but i couldn't think of the right scenes...now i will make it but can't promise when..u know what's going on in my life...toh when everything settles down , lets see...

Tina, thanks a lot dear..Nyasa is feeling better now..

i'm sorry i dun have time to look out for individual msgs but u were so right when u said tht Akshara must not take so much nonsense from Gayitri...she must change her attitude now...tht's the most difficult part of married life...to please ur MIL and at the same time make sure she stays in her limit..Aksh all the best 👍🏼 at least allz well b/w her and naitik

Charu, its a very nice song...and yaar VM ki koi jaldi nahi, make it at your convenience..you do so much for us anyways.

and hugs and kisses to Nyasa from us 🤗