IDEAS FOR CUTE AMBO SCENES

Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hiii frens
4m d current plot,,,its obvious dat v wont b havin our cute ambo scenes...as dis dahej drama of goldi will take 2 more wks or so...thou tuchwud,,,i rellllly hope,it bakfires in sum way n gursheel n her family r gvn a biiiiig tata bye bye in d next wk onli...
so....d creatives dont seem to be fulfillin our wishes jaldi se..
so lets do it ourselves...
u guys can post ur ideas 4 cute ambo scenes..JUST IDEAS,,,i.e.,outline only..NO FFs OR ONESHOTS...
m sure u alll hav sum ideas as to how n wat u guys wana c wen ambo r together..or sum cute stuff dat has hapnd in ur life n u wish ambo 2 enact it...
SO ITS TIME 2 LISTEN 2 UR HEART N USE SUM OF DOS GREY CELLS N CUM UP WID SUM REALLY CUTE AMBO SCENES...GO 4 IT,,,GUYS...HV FUN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG such a great idea
i simply loved it
i have soooooooooooooo many ideas for ambo 😆
well i will post my scene tom, as now i am going to sleep

afee
Rashiiii thumbnail

lemme try...

after all dis shittt ends,
one day amrit has gone 2 office...back home,bebo has planned a surprise 4 amrit..she is wearin dat pink suit,,wich amrit gifted her(considerin nayantara had told her abt d letter dat amrit had written)amrit also,not knowin abt all dis has brot a gift...he is on his way back 2 home n is talkin 2 bebo on fone,while walkin n sumhow an accident happens n our amrit gets hurt (m sooo sorry guys...kuch paane k liye kuch khona padta h😭 )
he is unconscious...he dusnt reply back.bebo gets reallly worried n is cryin....goes 2 maa n odrs...dey r all worried...aftr 5 min she gets a call 4m amrit's no...der is sum1 else on d fone..he tells bebo dat amrit has been brot 2 lifeline hospital...everyone 4m malhotra n narang family reach der...bebo is cryin a lot n odrs r consolin her...amrit is still unconscious...bebo stays in hosp ..prayin whole night n keeps a fast,dusnt sleep eidr...next day,wen everyone is waitin outside,doctor cums n tells dem dat amrit has regained consciousness...bebo runs 2 his room..amrit's eyes  r open,he is lying down on d bed...n bebo jz hugs amrit n starts cryin agn...odrs also cum in dat rum..maa also hugs him.after sumtym,dey hv left..bebo is still der..she is feelin sad..amrit tells her dat he is fine now..DATS WEN OUR BEBO CONFESSES DAT SHE LUVS AMRIT A LOT N CANT AFFORD 2 LOSE HIM..SHE WONT B ABLE 2 LIVE WIDOUT HIM..(n all dat v wana hear)...she is holdin amrit's hand while sayin all dis...amrit is pleasantly surprised...he realises dat she is wearin dat pink suit...n den dey luk in2 each odrs eyes,,,cute music playin...

sorry guys,,,kaafi lambi ho gai...i kno thoda old story hai...still hope u liked it..
tkcr.luv...
Edited by jz4amrit - 14 years ago
Rashiiii thumbnail
thankxxxx afee....k u try 2mrw...gudnyt.swtdrmsss...
m sure u all wud cum up wid sumthin reallliii sweet n cute.....go 4 it guys....
Rashiiii thumbnail
n btw guys....u can put 2,3 line ideas also instead of a whole long plot...
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What I would really love to see is the old Amrit and Bebo, before they got married.

That is to say that I want to see them laughing and teasing each other as they used to.  It seems to me that since they married, they have lost their playful banter and easy friendship.

I want to see a little of this back again.
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

What I would really love to see is the old Amrit and Bebo, before they got married.

That is to say that I want to see them laughing and teasing each other as they used to.  It seems to me that since they married, they have lost their playful banter and easy friendship.

I want to see a little of this back again.

I agree!  I usually watch old scenes when I get some time.  They were so cute back then 😃
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jz4Amrit this is a great thread idea...

I will think of something and post it.  But I will use the pink salwar suit idea ... I was hoping they had used that a long time ago :D
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want some cute char chaar between Amrit and bebo... you know what i mean...now that Amrit's moomyji has also accepted bebo, so maybe when Ambo are alone in their room, Amrit teases Bebo that she has become a very good bahu and Bebo blushes and Amrit puts both his hands on her shoulders and looks in her eyes and say thank you mere ghar walon ko ek karne keliye, aur shukriya meri zindagi mai aane ke liye... and Bebo blushes and an eye locking scene starts with that nice music in the background.... Somehow Bebo slips and Amrit grabs her in his arms................................

Awwwww Jz4Amrit..... i can go on like this........ nice topic...maybe the creatives can read our ideas and use them coz i am desperate for some cute Ambo scene!
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG kia-kia ideas hai tum sab logoon ke paas
i just loved them...
i will read them over again with peace
nd get to back with my comments for each ideas
my idea will be coming soon

great going guys
aur likhte jaawwwwwwwwwww

afee